Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)

Go down 
+10
Maple
Inky Pawprints
rainypool
Titanium
Squirrelnose
Seer
Harlem
Not
Rush
Yoshachu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:03

Yeah, I can accept kits! They have to be RiverClan for Sootwhisker to “protect”, though. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 23:52

Hi, do you still need any more cats for this plot?
If not, that's perfectly fine, I was just wondering if I could sign up an apprentice for Stage Two (Featherpaw in RiverClan).

I'll talk more on the details if you do want her.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 19:34

XFeatherbreezeX wrote:
Hi, do you still need any more cats for this plot?
If not, that's perfectly fine, I was just wondering if I could sign up an apprentice for Stage Two (Featherpaw in RiverClan).

I'll talk more on the details if you do want her.

Yeah, I don't mind at all! What do you have in mind? You want a death, maiming, or just some scars? :3

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 21:05

Thanks! =)
Shade can do a few large wounds (belly slashed, long claw marks, etc), but Featherpaw should still be able to recover. He can leave a few scars, though, and maybe a nicked and tattered ear/s, and some slight discomfort from an old wound. While the battle's on, threats and taunts can be thrown out.
If wanted, he can also cause a bone to be broken (temporarily). =3

I hope that wasn't too much!

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Last edited by XFeatherbreezeX on Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 5:05

We've got some murder for ya.
Crowclaw of Thunderclan and Crowpaw of Skyclan need to be killed. They will be at the border when Shade comes in and, defensive, Crowpaw tells her bestfriend/crush to run. Instead, acornpaw hides, ready to help, as well as Oakpaw. But they wait until Shade leaves When they see how brutally he killed them. They are barely alive and say their last words, blah blah drama.
We'd like it to happen ASAP.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 5:13

if you want, shadefang can attack smokewish! no maiming or anything - a few scars would be good, maybe some mild head trauma, but mostly threats would be great~

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 16:37

All three of these sound great!

@Jade: So, will Crowclaw and Crowpaw be skirmishing at the border when Shade comes in and kills them both? Regardless, you can go ahead and make the topic -- if you haven't already -- and you can let me know when to join and slaughter the crows. :3

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 18:27

You should scare Snowblossom! She's already deathly afraid of violence, and coming face-to-face with a murderous rogue should give her at least a bit of trauma. Because she's such a sweet cat, she wouldn't fight back or anything, probably just run for help.

Since I don't want her to actually get permanently scarred (I promised myself Snow would have a happy life), maybe some other cat could come along and save her? Maybe she could be with Smokewish and/or Lakewhisper, since Scorchclaw said no cat should go out alone. I'm up for any ideas!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 18:58

Well, if Titanium is up for it, I think Snowblossom traveling with Smokewish would be a great idea! He could threaten to kill all of Snowblossom's kits one by one. XD

Too bad you said nothing too drastic, I'd have Flurrypaw come along and be killed right in front of her X'D

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 20:41

Don't kill Flurry ;; Her dynamic with Dew is too amazing

And don't be afraid to rough Snow up a little, and make her super scared- just don't permanently maim her or anything!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:49

Jade wrote:
We've got some murder for ya.
Crowclaw of Thunderclan and Crowpaw of Skyclan need to be killed. They will be at the border when Shade comes in and, defensive, Crowpaw tells her bestfriend/crush to run. Instead, Acornpaw hides, ready to help, as well as Oakpaw. But they wait until Shade leaves When they see how brutally he killed them. They are barely alive and say their last words, blah blah drama.
We'd like it to happen ASAP.

Acornpaw is actually Acornfall now. So, I think that she would try to defend Crow, then Crow sacrifices her life for Acornfall, with Acorn pondering why Crowpaw sacrificed her life for her. Crow tells her reason as last words, drama and angst, blah blah blah.

Also, Jade meant Owlpaw.

i'm just trying to tell what my characters are going to do and to correct an identity crisis

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 5:38

They'll just be at the border. Not fighting per say but still just staring.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:33

Hello there! I've spoken with Middy and she's fine with this:
I'm offering Tuftkit to be a kit that could be killed to give poor Lilytail some hardcore grief and anger. I don't know how he would be killed but make it have a lot of feels!
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:37

Sure thing! What Clan is Tuftkit? If RiverClan, I have the perfect idea XD

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:47

sure, i’m fine with that!

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next