Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rogue Needed for Approved Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

Rogue Needed for Approved Plot Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Needed for Approved Plot   Rogue Needed for Approved Plot EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 22:33

Some of you may have already seen my "Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created," plot. For those who haven't, let me do a quick copy + paste of what I need for a rogue.
It's been a few sunrises after Raccoonkit has been announced a SkyClan apprentice. He does an extraordinarily good job with his lessons & junk trunk but is undignified and a little overly violent. He wants to be more powerful and claims to be "underestimated." A rogue cat notices this and decides he could be a potentially good weapon.
One night, while Raccoonpaw is out on the territory by himself, he meets a rogue cat. The rogue cat says they might have the power Raccoonpaw seeks and would be willing to give him training in return for his loyalty to the rest of his rogue kind. Raccoonpaw agrees to this but does not plan to be loyal to some rogue scum. Raccoonpaw starts to become more rebelling and evil. He breaks the warrior code more often by sneaking out of camp in order to train, eating on patrols, and severely hurting cats on mild skirmishes. 
-----
...The following night, Rogue cat visits Raccoonpaw. They tell him that he has learned well and that their presence is no longer needed. Raccoonpaw stops visiting the rogue cat.

I wish for this cat to be in the Regime or DawnClan, but if the cat isn't and is still extremely suitable, I would be willing to take them. The rogue will not be affected or harmed.
This is somewhat "first come, first serve," as I want this plot to start as soon as possible. Once the plot HAS started, please, PLEASE do not back out or kill your character. The rogue is the main essential to this plot and I do not want to have to majorly edit the plot because I don't have the rogue. The first cat that I get offered that is fit for the role will MOST LIKELY get it.

Thank you!

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down

Rogue Needed for Approved Plot
Page 1 of 1