Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Lily Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training Empty
PostSubject: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:35 am

Fernwing was just bustling with excitement and energy. She was finally a mentor! She could hardly sleep the night before, she was so excited to start her new apprentice's training! She knew she couldn't be too early, however. After all, this would be Lilypaw's first time waking up super early to spend an entire day practicing hunting and battling techniques.

...Well, maybe it wouldn't be considered too early at this point, right?

She rose from her nest and stretched with a yawn, then trotted rapidly across the clearing to where the apprentices slept and softly hissed to the little she-cat she was tasked with turning her into a strong and loyal WindClan warrior. "Hey, Lilypaw! Wake up! It's time for your first day of training!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:52 am

Lilypaw just had the best dream about racing over the morse at least how she thought the morse would look like when she heard a cat calling out here name. still drowsy she looked up and saw Fernwing standing in front of the apprentice den the she remembered she was an apprentice now and this would be here first day of training. she stood up an walked towards Fernwing out of the den " here I am Fernwing! what are we going to do first?" she hoped exploring the territory ore maybe learn how to fight that would be useful if they were going to let sky plan pay for what they have done the thought of it left a bitter taste in her mouth why couldn't skyclan just punish this one cat who killed someone? to they want to battle? she quickly shook out the thoughts today she needed to focus on her training.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:09 am

Fernwing smiled happily, her long bushy tail swishing contently behind her. She was so happy to have such a lively apprentice. "Well, I was thinking we could start with some hunting training. It may be newleaf, but cats still have to eat. Come on!" Grinning excitedly, she led Lilypaw out of camp and into the fresh open moors of WindClan territory. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, relishing in the soft warm breeze that stirred and fluttered through her thick tabby fur. "The moor is an absolute great place to live. While the other four Clans rely on strength, stealthiness, balance, and reflex to hunt in their own territories, we WindClan cats rely on speed and agility. There aren't many places for us to hide ourselves from prey when we hunt, so instead we run as fast as we can after it, and more often than not the cats are faster than the prey."

With a flick of her tail, she led Lilypaw further into the moor, keeping her mouth slightly parted all the while to taste the warm air, scenting for any nearby prey. Finally, she caught a whiff of rabbit, and she quickly located the large white creature nibbling on some leaves. "Now, it's very important that you stay downwind of your prey. That way, your prey can't scent you coming. Watch what I do carefully, okay?" She lowered herself to the ground and took a few slow, careful steps towards the rabbit, closing the gap between them so she wouldn't have to run too far to catch her prey. Finally, she stopped about two fox-lengths away, and she broke into a breakneck paced sprint. The rabbit immediately sensed the danger behind it and its white paws moved in a blur as they slipped against the grass, trying to gather momentum to flee, but Fernwing was already on top of it. She pinned it to the ground and swiftly nipped the back of its neck, killing it instantly. She smiled and trotted back to Lilypaw with the rabbit dangling from her jaws, and she placed it down next to them. "Just like that! You have to be super quick to catch your prey, but don't let it suffer. Kill it as quickly and as cleanly as possible, and always give thanks to StarClan for it, as it sacrificed its life to feed us. Now, let me see if I can find you your own prey to hunt..." She parted her lips to taste the air again, and she quickly located a much smaller brown rabbit a few tail-lengths away scouring under a small bush. "See that brown rabbit there? See if you can catch it. Don't be disappointed if you miss, this is all just a learning experience."

(OOC: Alright, time for hunting training! For hunting, you will need to refer to this post here. As you can see, there are different types of prey and different numbers for each Clan. The numbers indicate what number has to be rolled with the Hunting Dice for that prey to be caught. For example, if a WindClan cat were to hunt a rabbit, you would have to roll a number between 1 and 8, but if you roll a 9 you miss the catch and if you roll a 10, you encounter a predator and must chase it off or kill it.

To activate the dice, all you have to do is click the blue button above the topic title that says, "Post Reply". After you have typed what you need to in the text box, look below it for a long blue bar that reads, "Dices roll" in black bold. Below that, you'll find a drop box with the text, "Dices roll #1" next to it. Click on the drop box, select "Hunting Dice", and press "Send". After you have rolled your dice, you will return to your post and edit it to make your cat successfully catch the prey, miss it, or encounter a predator.

I hope that wasn't too confusing for you. Give it a try, but if you still need help, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try again to explain. :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Thu May 17, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15108

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:09 am

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training Mistpe10
Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:40 am

Lilypaw was still blown away by the beauty of the morse and the swiftness here mentor had shown wen she catched the rabbit. When she heard it was here turn how she became nerves really nerves. She lowered herself to the ground like here mentor had done at walked slowly towards the rabbit focusing her one eye on the rabbit. she lowered here tail so the rabbit won't see it. she let al here focus on the rabbit here ears here nose and then she sprinted towards it. the rabbit censed danger immediately and flew into a hole that was close to him. Lilypaw slipped to standstill as she watched the rabbit flee into the hole. Lilypaw walked back to her mentor hopping she would not be to disappointed she was in herself at least. "I am sorry about that" she sad but then she realized this was just here first time hunting of course she would not succeed on first time, and yea for her it was going to be a little harder for her then for most apprentices but she had a mentor who she liked a lot already and she knew she would not give up on her.

OCC: oh no lilypaw's first problem with a blind eye

Last edited by rainypool on Thu May 17, 2018 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:40 am

The member 'rainypool' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 17, 2018 9:41 am

It wasn’t until she missed her catch that Fernwing noticed something about Lilypaw that she didn’t notice before: her left eye was blind. She remembered being told by Swiftstep how her late mother Fernfeather had had her left eye blinded when rescuing a kit from the Thunderpath, but unfortunately she had fallen into a state of depression. She was determined not to let the same thing happen to Lilypaw. She purred with a kind smile. ”Don’t be sorry. As I said, this is all a learning experience, right? You know, I once knew a cat who was half-blind myself, but she never let that stop her from trying to become the best warrior she could be. She just adapted to it and found a way to hunt and fight around it. And you can, too! I’m gonna help you learn how to hunt and fight, and you’re gonna be the second best warrior the Clan has ever seen!”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:26 am

the disappointment that was left in here immediately faded away by Fernwings kind word and not just kind also full of truth. Lilypaw brightened up " Yea you are right I am not going to give up just yet!" she smiled marking the truth in her own word she really was not planning to give in to here half blindness just yet yea she was half so what? Fernwing believed in her and that was everything that matters. With new confidence she sniffed the air she was going to find and catch a prey al on her own. she knew she could do that. And she had one bonus at being half blind she had a better sense of smell that the average cat. Soon she found the cent of an hare and started to follow it, she quickly found it doing something with the grass. Lilypaw makes sure the wind was towards her so the hare won't catch here cent well only if it was to late. Lilypaw lowered herself so deep she could almost feel the ground under her chest. then while closing the last bit of distance to the hare. Then while focusing with every thing she had she shot forwards towards the rabbit. This time her prey had nowhere to flee and she quickly cought it with her claws giving it a bite in the neck quick after. Then she noticed this prey might be to big for here to get it back to the camp. She turned around to give her mentor a mix between a did you see that? and a please help me smile.

Last edited by rainypool on Fri May 18, 2018 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:26 am

The member 'rainypool' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

"Wow, Lilypaw, that was amazing!" Fernwing congratulated, rushing over to her and briefly nuzzling her cheek. "I knew you could do it! Just keep practicing and training and never give up, and you'll be the best warrior you can possibly be. Do you wanna hunt a little more, or do you wanna begin battle training?" As she waited for a response, she picked up the hare and dragged it over to where she kept her small rabbit.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:35 am

Lilypaw felt so happy when she heard her mentor's words, Fernwing believed in her and wanted to do some battle training! of course she wanted to do some battle training then she could defend the borders along with her clan! " I would love some battle training" she said smiling when she followed her mentor to the training area however she began to feel nerves again with hunting my left eye is already bothering me how would it be with combat? she did felt relief when she saw that nobody else was here. Fernwing already showed to be patient with her so this could work she hoped with al she could

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:23 pm

"Great! Let's get started!" Fernwing meowed excitedly. She pranced a few tail-lengths away, then crouched down into a battle position. "I want you to attack me and show me how strong you are already. But don't use any claws, okay? Save those for when you fight a predator or an enemy cat."

(OOC: So, for battling, there are three topics you need to refer to: the Battle System, the Rank System, and the Battle Rules. In the Rank System, you will see that each rank of cat has different stats of HP (Hit Points) and SP (Stamina Points). If a cat's HP or SP fall to 0 at any time in battle, that cat will be unable to continue fighting.

You'll see many different attacks a cat can use in battle in the Battle System. You'll also see that next to each attack there is Rank First Usable, Stamina Cost, Special Effect, and Description. Since Lilypaw is an apprentice, she can only use attacks under Apprentice (Killing Bite to Tail Yank), but she can also use the Kit move Front Paw Blow since she's beyond that rank. If you look below this chart, you'll see a smaller one that lists the damage done by each rank. Again, Lilypaw is an apprentice, so she can only deal enough damage an apprentice can deal.
For example, Fernwing is a Young Warrior, which means she can use all the moves up to Jumping Strike. And since she's a Young Warrior, she can deal 9 damage using the move Front Paw Strike, while Lilypaw can only deal 6 damage using the same move.

Let me know if you need anything else explained. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:49 am

Lilypaw nervously crouched into the battle position, and planned what kind of move she was going to make when she decided to go for a front paw strike she sprinted towards Fernwing and readied herself for to strike the belly with a front paw strike.

(OCC: okay I think I get the most of it except one part in the battle rules its state that disabled cats have a -5/-30 penalty its stated that blind cats have this penalty to so is this penalty also active fro lilypaw because she is halfblind?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:38 am

(OOC: Yes, even half blind cats have to follow this rule unfortunately. Fernwing’s half-blind mother had to.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:15 am

(alright thanks for the training! it helped a ton!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lily Training   Liltle lily training - Little Lily Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lily Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next