Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot Empty
PostSubject: Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot   Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:05 am

I'm currently recruiting for a romance/ fighting plot centered around Ashpaw of RiverClan. After much discussion, I am now more and more convinced that a rogue or loner prone to picking fights and having few to no moral qualms would fit the role of Competitor #1 well.

The gist of the early plot is that 3 cats (2 toms, 1 she-cat; 1 tom and the she-cat roles are both taken by RiverClan apprentices) individually notice Ashpaw as a romantic interest and individually get to know her. Near the end of a Gathering, the 3 suitors approach Ashpaw to woo her but then realize that they're all competing for the same she-cat. They then get into a large fight. An outsider (a ThunderClan apprentice) comes to try to stop them since it's the night of the Gathering and should be a time of peace, but she gets killed by mistake in the fight- the killer meant to attack one of the other suitors but ended up attacking her instead.

While Competitors #2 and #3 are taken, Competitor #1 is open and has arguably the biggest role in instigating the fight, potentially injuring Competitor #3 badly (since Competitor #2 doesn't want to because of the moral dilemma of in-clan fighting), killing the peace-keeper by mistake with a misdirected killing bite, and later cheating on Ash after she becomes a warrior with another cat.

The reason that I'm thinking of rogues or loners in particular is obviously that I wouldn't have to deal with the Warrior Code-related and clan-related fall-outs that would be inevitable with a clan cat for the role. It would be a forbidden relationship, and we would have to sign up for killing a character, but signing up for those should be fine.

I'm wondering if anyone has a pre-made rogue tom that could work for this wild plot role. Big Grin If not, I have other ideas, or I could even make a cat temporarily for the sake of the plot since I have a 5th character slot, but it would be awesome if someone already had a character who would work for the plot.

Edit: I'd be open to a kittypet, too, except for the problem of kittypets having low HP. It could work if we forwent the Battle System, I suppose.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot Y7g3q6fuFight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot Russian-blue-catFight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down

Fight-Prone Rogue/ Loner Tom Desired For Plot
Page 1 of 1