Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] Empty
PostSubject: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 19:05

As some of you may know, after a small discussion in the chatbox, I decided to make a character, Raccoonkit, who would develop a disease called hyphema. I planned to make this cat "evil," and instead of rushing into it, I want some development. This will be edited several times.

THIS PLOT WAS EDITED DUE TO NO ONE SIGNING UP FOR A MAJOR PART. EVERYTHING THAT IS IN STRIKE DOES AND WILL NOT HAPPEN IN THE PLOT. RACCOON, INSTEAD, DEVELOPS ON HIS OWN.

The Plot:
It's been a few sunrises after Raccoonkit has been announced a SkyClan apprentice. He does an extraordinarily good job with his lessons & junk trunk but is undignified and a little overly violent. He wants to be more powerful and claims to be "underestimated." Some cat notices this and decides he could shape to make Raccoonpaw a better warrior, weapon, or something to his advantage.
One night, while Raccoonpaw is out on the territory by himself, the cat who noticed him makes an appearance. The cat says they might have the power Raccoonpaw seeks and would be willing to give him advanced training in return for his upmost support and loyalty to the cat. Raccoonpaw agrees to this. Raccoonpaw starts to become more rebelling and evil. He breaks the warrior code more often by sneaking out of camp in order to train, eating on patrols, and severely hurting cats on mild skirmishes. Another SkyClan cat notices his cruel actions and catches Raccoonpaw one day. Raccoonpaw attacks the cat and the two fight for a bit. Raccoonpaw is winning by far, and kills them. Raccoonpaw disposes of the corpse by placing it near the closest predator or by stuffing it in a fox/badger hole.
When Raccoonpaw comes back to camp, he does not say a word about the cat and waits for the others to start noticing their absence. When cats come to Raccoonpaw about the incident, Raccoonpaw has developed to be a good liar and claims to know nothing about the cat's death. Raccoonpaw feels satisfied with the disharmony that is occurring and remembers the way the cat struggled underneath him and begged for mercy, and desires for more.
The following night, cat visits Raccoonpaw. They tell him that he has learned well and that his training is no longer needed, but must still keep his promise. Raccoonpaw agrees- but stops visiting the rogue cat. The next day, Raccoonpaw is announced a warrior.
Despite being allowed to leave camp, Raccoon??? will "sneak" away in order for no one to acknowledge the fact that he left so he can cover up things. Raccoon??? meets a cat outside of his Clan (not a rogue) and attacks them. The two battle and Raccoon kills the cat and disposes of the corpse the same way he did with the SkyClan cat. This continues with various other skirmishes until the Clans start to notice the disappearing cats. The Clans start blaming each other for some sort of relief and this evolves to strong rivalry. The next Gathering or two is spent arguing over who the murderer is.
  During another skirmish, Raccoon is battling another cat. Cats from all Clans being somewhat wary and paranoid, one witnesses this battle and decides to wait until the end of it. Raccoon kills the cat and the watching cat declares that Raccoon is the cause of the disappearances, and rushes back to their territory to tell their leader.
Sometime after, the Clan leader comes storming into SkyClan camp, seeking Raccoon. Raccoon comes to the leader, asking why they want him. Leader tells Raccoon that their warrior witnessed him killing a cat. Raccoon attacks leader, leader loses a life. The cats around stare at Raccoon in horror, and Raccoon innocently says that he was being falsely accused, and he feared for his life. Nobody believes him, and other cats start attacking Raccoon. Raccoon is blinded. Rippedstar or the deputy interrupts the fight and asks how they have any proof of the incident. They have none. The leader of the opposing Clan leaves and tells SkyClan that they will find evidence for the murder. Ripped is suspicious about Raccoon and declares he has to stay in camp at all times, not that he'll be going anywhere since he's blind. A few sunrises after, Raccoon starts to have blood pool in his eyes until his eyes are fully red. Rippedstar gives him the name Bloodeye the day before the opposing Clan brings in evidence of the murder. The Clan brings in the dead cat's body, saying they found it in an abandoned badger hole. Bloodeye is sentenced to a cruel death and goes to the Dark Forest.

HOO BOY that was a lot. I apologize that this is embarrassingly crappy & doesn't include a lot of info, but I was rushing to get this made. I am TOTALLY willing to take suggestions as I am perfectly fine with tinkering the plot to make it more creative & better.

SLOTS:
Fellow SkyClan apprentice that gets murdered: on hold
OPTIONAL- Non-SkyClan cat that gets killed in battle: on hold
Non-SkyClan that gets killed in battle & witnessed: Ratpaw (grap-efruit ginger)
Witnessing cat: Cinderfall (Jade)

APPROVAL FROM:
Jay Bird or RainyHeart: YES
Jaystar: YES
Leopardstar: YES (considering the rper is rainy and rainy approved this??)
Brindlestar: 
Littlestar: YES
Rippedstar: YES

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by Crier Larmes on Mon 28 May 2018 - 9:15; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 19:12

Spotfur or Cinderfall could witness

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 19:15

added

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 19:56

If Dark Forest cat is available/allowed by staff, take Nettletail!!

Former SkyClan deputy, super great DF character I loved and miss rping- she felt unappreciated and abandoned as a kiddo and I think she'd fit well~

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 20:04

Edited~ Nettletail seems super fitting. If this plot gets approved, it'll be her that is the DF cat.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 20:13

yeah sorry guys but WCC still isn’t allowing any DF-related plots for the time being. :/ they’re still waaay too weak in the wake of the previous site wide plots.

Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 20:28

ah, okay!! edited to be a rogue instead.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 21:06

If this plot will be happening soon, I can volunteer Ratpaw of Shadowclan to be the cat from another clan who is murdered. ^-^ I was planning for him to be gone to be within the next month or so. cx What's your timeline for this, do you know?

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 21:56

The plot will start as soon as most or all beginning positions are taken and it has been approved, as I already have Raccoonkit as Raccoonpaw, so he's fired up and ready to start the plot as soon as possible. I'll add Ratpaw as one of the cats that gets murdered, and even if this plot doesn't get approved, Raccoonpaw'll be able to murder him regardless ^v^'

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 3:29

I'm so sorry, but I've realized I've gotten really attached to Rat and want him alive. cx I don't have the heart to kill him -- he deserves a future! Would you mind removing him from the list?

I do have a cat that Acorn can murder still, though! You can put Rainpaw of Shadowclan on the list instead. ^-^ So really just switch the names, lol. I'm sorry for the mix up!

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 20:03

lol, Crire -- I'm "bad touch"? cx But aaaah, I realized the plot with Rainpaw is still happening, and sooner than I thought... so forgive my indecisiveness but Ratpaw needs to die instead. I'm so sorry! I know it doesn't change much, though. :D

How is this going, btw?

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 20:28

Edited! No biggee c:
Everything is going fine, except the rogue dropped out so now I need another one. I posted in Rogue Life in hopes of finding someone to take the part a little quicker ^^

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyFri 4 May 2018 - 6:48

@ginger the "bad touch" thing is  because your name is grap- e fruit ginger, and the c ensor for it is "bad touch" because of NO FRUIT NAMES thing. It works with just the word grap-e too

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 17:16

aha bump
Since I'm growing desperate, I have now made the rogue cat slot open to all Clans- even SkyClan. There really isn't too much difference within making the cat allowed to be in a Clan- as ginger pointed out to me, thanks ginger- so I changed it.
Hopefully some of you may have a cat that is suitable for the role now?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]   Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Villains Are Not Born, They Are Created [CLOSED, IN PROGRESS]
Page 1 of 1