Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 19:25

The deputy was excited that he didn't even wait in the entrance like he usually did. Instead, he went right ahead to his second-born kit with herbs in his mouth. Their other clanmates were slowly getting back to their dens but today, the two blue-grey toms would be spending the night travelling to the sacred mountains. Jaystream left a pack of herbs in front of him and greeted him with a nod. "Good night, Stormpaw. Are you ready for your Moonstone Journey?" He purred after eating his own leaves. The tom didn't spend as much time as he wanted with all his kits, except for Cinderfall, and he knew the pain of being distanced by a parent that wasn't close to you. Jaystream didn't want to make the same mistake. The warrior wanted to be a loving father who, despite his busy life, he would always show his affection for his sons and daughters.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 19:38

Stormpaw bounced forward excitedly, his sleek gray fur ruffled. "Of course I am, father." He mewed, his summer-yellow eyes shining at the thought of spending time with Jaystream. Besides- this was his moonstone trip! Cinderfall, being cruel as he was nowadays, was probably going to tease him mercilessly for how late he was, but that didn't matter. It was time! Without a pause, the stormy-furred apprentice gulped down the herbs. Immediately Stormpaw recoiled, shocked by their bitter taste. "Eugh... alright, let's get going."

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 18:19

"Yes." He agreed with his son. The deputy started moving forward to the exit of the camp and in no time he was outside, with his fur wet because of the stream they had to cross. The large tom didn't bother too much about drying it up since he knew that it would be back to normal after some walking time.

And he was right. Once they reached the river, his fur was completely dry and glossy as ever. Jaystream glanced at his son when he leapt on the first rock and smiled. "We will cross the river using these rocks as a path. Be careful with the slippery ones." The graceful tom passed through the stones easily and in just a few seconds thanks to his experience on that. On the other riverbank, Jaystream watched back at his second-born kit, trusting he would do it perfect to the other side.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 19:59

Stormpaw hesitated when his father leaped onto the first stone, but smiled reassuringly when he turned back to speak. He hadn't done something like this yet... although, how hard could it be? The stormy gray tom's eyes narrowed in determination. He'd get across these easily! His father had done it, after all. As did Cinderfall. Stormpaw bit back a hiss and kneaded the ground lightly to keep himself occupied while Jaystream trotted quickly across the stones and landed gracefully on the other side. Stormpaw didn't wait for his father to turn around before jumping onto the first stone, trying his best to hide a small smile. This was easy! The apprentice hopped to the next rock, and then on to the next one without a pause, sure of himself now. He crossed the majority of them with ease, but slipped once and nearly fell. Giving his fur a small shake, the apprentice gathered himself and brushed off the mistake. Jaystream hadn't seen it, so it had never happened. The dark-furred tom lightly jumped off of the last rock, bouncing a few steps before smiling winningly up at his father. "I made it." He purred cheerfully, giving his whiskers a small twitch. "Let's go!"

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 20:01

Jaystream turned his head just to see his son arriving at the riverbank. The older tom smiled, fatherly, and he touched Stormpaw's forehead with one gently paw, giving him a loving gesture. "Yes... you did it perfectly." He purred before stepping back and focusing once again on the trip after seeing the enthusiasm of the darker cat.

The two RiverClanners walked following the Twoleg path to the clearing of the Fourtrees. Silence floated in the usually crowded place and Jaystream walked through it, enjoying a bit the peace of the place because he knew they were about to reach one of the most dangerous places of the forest: the Thunderpath. "Stormpaw... this is the Thunderpath. I'm sure you must have heard what it is and why is so dangerous for every clan cat. Try to feel the movement of the ground beneath under your body with your paws and wait patiently for the safest moment to cross, like this..." The deputy crouched down a bit and stayed in silence, trying to perceive any signal of a probable approach of a monster. However, nothing was coming and he knew it was the perfect moment to move on. The grey tabby warrior leapt forward, looking briefly at his son from the corner of his green eyes. "Run, Stormpaw!" He exclaimed rushing to the other side as fast as he could.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 12:43

Stormpaw lowered his head in determination, his twitching tail conveying his slight nervousness. 'Thunderpath.' He repeated silently to himself, watching with trembling whiskers as he imagined a great, shiny monster with sharp teeth and black eyes barrelling past them. He licked his lips, nearly drifting off in thought before his father's sharp words brought him back to Earth. The stormy-gray tom jumped, scrabbling for balance as he raced clumsily across the stinking black path. Stormpaw's long feathery tail fanned out behind him as he sprinted and he hid a small, triumphant grin. He had managed to get his legs underneath him before Jaystream saw him.
He huffed and skidded to a stop on the other side of the Thunderpath, using the last of his momentum to leap beside his father. "Whew..." He panted, turning just as a huge, roaring beast flew past them. The tom winced, his summer-yellow eyes wide. "I'm glad they don't venture off of the Thunderpath." He mewed.

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 5:30

"Yeah... it's truly a relief for all of us." The tom agreed with his son as he watched how the monster ran away disappearing in the horizon not caring about the existence of the two RiverClanners. He breathed deeply and then walked past by Stormpaw, touching him with the tip of his tail. "Let's get going, son... we are getting really close." The deputy pointed with his head the high peaks that could be seen at the edges of Windclan's lands. That was their final destination, the home of the Moonstone.

(Time skip)

With a movement of his fluffy tail, the tom stopped Stormpaw and then turned his body to him, where they were standing in front of the Mothermouth. "Behind me, you see the entrance to the Moonstone's cave, Stormpaw. Your brother and sister already crossed it and it's your turn to follow the steps of our ancestors... B-But f-first... I w-wanted to speak to y-you." Jaystream lowered his head a bit and put his tail down, showing an embarrassed and sad expression. "I know I-I haven't been a g-good father f-for a-all of you... A-and I'm a-afraid y-you might h-hate me for n-not being always by y-your side t-to s-see you g-grow i-into t-the s-strong a-and a-amazing cat y-you are now. I'm sorry, Stormpaw... I-I truly t-tried m-my best t-to don't do the same m-mistakes m-my mother d-did with me." He remembered his own lonely apprentichehood as he talked about Ivystar, who was too busy being deputy to take care of him. He didn't hate her... but Jaystream he wasn't as close to her as other cats were to their mothers.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 20:59

Stormpaw watched with alarm as a sudden change came over his father. Was his father... apologizing? The young, stormy-furred tom sat down, wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws. His summer yellow eyes grew wide as Jaystream began to stutter, his head low. "I know I-I haven't been a g-good father f-for all of you..." Stormpaw felt an odd, warm feeling in his chest. He felt like he had to protect his father, defend his honor. Even though nobody was around, he was almost ashamed of Riverclan's deputy. "It's... it's alright, Dad." Stormpaw's voice was earnest but soft. He had never, ever imagined something like this happening. "You're deputy, after all. Riverclan is your first responsibility." He tried to make his voice sound heartier, fuller. That was the way it was, after all. "Besides, we got along okay- I mean, I try my best to look after the others, and Tinytip was always there..." He trailed off, his tail twitching. Had he truly missed out that much? He had no way of knowing, anyway. The small tom's ears twitched. "Honest, Dad."
He smiled softly, meeting his father's green eyes with his own brilliant yellow. "You're here now, and that's enough for me."

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 10:56

The tom relaxed as his son spoke and his worried looks changed to a relieved and proud one. He smiled with eyes almost with tears because of the emotion but he stopped them. It wasn't time to cry. Jaystream walked closer to Stormpaw and he licked his head once with a smile. "Thank you..." He said in a low voice. There was nothing more to say than that because his expression said everything that must be said.

The warrior just turned his body and with a flick of his tail, he ordered the young cat to follow him. Together, both RiverClanners entered the depths of the dark tunnel and after a few minutes, they entered the only section illuminated: the Moonstone's cave. The bright rock shone as always and the deputy walked to it without hesitation. He smiled and nodded at it slowly, showing his respect for the sacred place. "Come here. Lay down and press your nose against the Moonstone at the same time you close your eyes. No matter what happens from now, from the moment you become a warrior... I will always wish the best, Stormpaw. I am... so proud of you." He purred, wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws as he sat down next to him.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 10 May 2018 - 19:29

Stormpaw smiled softly; he wasn't used to showing so much emotion, not when normally emotions were for the weaker cats, but he felt safe here. With a flick of his fluffy tail, he purred and followed his father into the dark cave. Normally he might've felt a tinge of fear, but he knew that Jaystream would protect him.
The Moonstone was pretty. Really, really pretty. But it couldn't capture Stormpaw's attention- he was going to meet a Starclanner. A real, true Starclanner. He shot his father a nervous, excited glance before pressing his nose to the cool stone and curing up, closing his eyes impatiently.

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 16:41

bump!

Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 12:22

"Greetings." The gray tabby she-cat greeted as she laid on top of a rock, her tail flicking ever so slightly. Amber eyes looked down at the blue gray apprentice. "Welcome to Starclan Stormpaw. My name is Thistleblaze." The she-cat said. She knew his name, and knew what he wanted in the end, hopefully her advice could help him.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 14:51

Stormpaw stared at the she-cat, his bright eyes wide. "How do you... nevermind. " So this was a Starclan cat. She looked so powerful, so wise.
He wanted to be just like her.
"Um, so..." He mewed, feeling suddenly bold. Thistleblaze could tell him if he'd ever impress his father. "Do you know... everything? Can you tell me my future?"

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1