Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

From Shattered to Mended (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

From Shattered to Mended (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 13:36

By some miracle, Dryad woke up. That was strange, she could have sworn that she was dead. Maybe the last day's events had all been nothing but a dream, and she was still sleeping in the barn. But when she opened her eyes, she realized that was not the case. She was still in RiverClan territory, and the river was just tail-lengths in front of her. On the other side was a small stretch of SkyClan territory, and then Twolegplace. Only the smallest distance to get there. But as she tried to get up, her wounds stung with a fierce agony, causing her to crash back down to the ground. Still, she had to get out of here. Settling for a slower mode of transportation, she hooked her claws into the ground in front of her, then pulled herself forward, ignoring the steering pain that it caused her. Repeating the process, she felt drops of blood accumulating on her pelt, beginning to drip off. The small distance to the river seemed eternal. Somehow she reached it however, and was posed with a new problem. How was she supposed to cross? When she had crossed last time, she had simply bounded across the stepping stones with effortless speed and agility. Now she was a weakened mess, far from able to that again. Maybe she could continue using her current strategy, and use the moss on the stones to her advantage. Stone by stone, she dragged herself across the river, wincing every time the icy water touched her stomach fur. The warm day now seemed freezing, and by the time she crossed, she was sure she would die before making it back home.  Her claws ached more than ever, but she had to do this. Every crawl seemed to take infinite time and effort, and more than once she felt like she would never make it.
But somehow, Dryad arrived there. The white fence seemed to stretch miles into the sky as she looked up at it. Her position on the ground was something that she would be able to get up from easily, and her claws ached too much to climb up. Letting out a pained groan, she let herself go limp. What was the point? Nothing she did so far mattered now that she was faced with an impossible task. And once back, what would she even do? Twolegplace was her destination, but where inside? Nobody would be waiting there for her. Healing wouldn't be at all easier there. No matter where she went, her situation wouldn't be any different. Giving up would be so much easier. So much better.

From Shattered to Mended (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 17:54

Boar closed his eyes.  He was thinking about the clan cats' twisted societies, about the "feed your clan" thing.  When he opened his eyes, he was still in RiverClan territory, no matter what he thought about.  Suddenly, he saw a white cat crawl in front of his line of sight.  When he dashed to the cat, he white she-cat laid there, limp.  One thought came to his mind.
Is she dead?

"Are you okay?"
he asked her.  "Who are you, anyways?"

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

From Shattered to Mended (Closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 12:23

OOC: Wavedream's not that active, so I'm skipping her for a turn.

"No, I'm not okay. I'm dying and have no reason to keep living. RiverClanners attacked me and my dad died. My name is Dryad, not that it matters," Dryad explained dully, her usually jazz no longer in her tone. It died the moment she learned Greek died, and went extinct when the RiverClanners attacked her and left her for dead. Her different colored eyes looked at the tom talking to her. why did he even care? Maybe he wanted to kill her. She wouldn't mind. "Why are you talking to me? Who are you? Why is your fur so ragged?"

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 14:55

As soon as Dryad said that clan cats attacked her, Boar blew up in anger.  "CLAN CATS!?  HOW COULD THEY BE SO HEARTLESS!?" he yowled.  When he calmed down, he answered the odd-eyed she-cat's questions.  "My name's Boar.  I want to know if you are fine or not.  The reason that my fur is so ragged is because I just had a fight against-" RiverClan cats.  The cats who attacked Dryad.  I should have killed them when I could.  When Boar realized this, he almost got into another rage.  However, he calmed himself down before he erupted again.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 14:12

OOC: Wave still hasn't replied, so we can just continue the topic without her and I'll create a new topic for Shade when Wave's more active again.

"They tried to kill me while speaking of honor, those fox-hearts. It's nice to meet you Boar. Do you have any idea how I can get over the fence? Though you seem like the violent type to me, at least you seem nice. Hopefully you aren't like a piece of fox-dung," Dryad replied, a bit more of her usual self creeping past the sad monotone from before. By a piece of fox-dung, she was referring to Marley, and just the thought of her made her situation not seem as horrible in comparison. Boar seemed like the kind of cat who could help her, maybe even make living fun, not to mention possible. Clenching her jaw, she forced herself to sit up, wounds stinging and aching in protest. Finally, she got a chance to have a good look at the tom who was talking to her. "Your eyes are the same color as one of mine, but not as pretty." Darn it, she was trying not to do that. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 20:09

"I knew it," Boar said.  "Clan cats follow a rat-brained group of distorted 'honorable' laws! the brown tom growled.  When he recovered, he replied to Dryad's question, "I'm sorry, but I have no idea on how to get over the fence.  Maybe if we push it or..."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 13:15

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see you had replied.

"Wait!" Dryad interrupted, and idea quickly forming in her mind. When she had escaped from the nest, a kind rogue named Wolf had leaned a stick against the fence so she could get over. That time, however, she couldn't get over because the fence had been metal, and this time she could usually climb it but her stupid injuries wouldn't let her. Still, maybe she could crawl up a stick to get to the top, as long as it was more horizontal than vertical. To her, it didn't seem like a half bad idea. "Can you find a long and sturdy stick? If we lean it against the fence, you could help me to crawl over! You might not be the smartest, but you look strong. Ugh, sorry I was rude. I'll try to stop." She looked at Boar desperately, hoping that he could find it within himself to help her even though she had insulted him at least three times already.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Shattered to Mended (Closed)   From Shattered to Mended (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Shattered to Mended (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: