Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Wanna Be The Very Best...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

I Wanna Be The Very Best... Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 0:49

Stormpaw trotted out of the apprentice den, his bright eyes shining with excitement. As usual, Ivystar was busy. But that didn't mean he couldn't learn something today. When a pleased mew, the dark gray apprentice noticed that there was a group of cats standing by the entrance to the camp. "Hey! Are you guys going on a patrol? Could I come?"

OOC: short!!

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 2:09

When Torrentpaw had heard the word patrol, he jumped out of his nest and dashed out of apprentices' den like his tail was on fire. He approached the gathering cats, bouncing on his paws. "A patrol? Is it ok if I come?" He meowed with a purr, his tail twitching with excitement. He had never been on a patrol before.

The young apprentice glanced at Stormpaw and narrowed his eyes, recognizing some of his looks. He reminded him of Hailpaw, in a strange way. Maybe this was one of the many brothers she was talking about. He did remember her saying she had a lot.

I Wanna Be The Very Best... Tenor I Wanna Be The Very Best... Original I Wanna Be The Very Best... 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 7:46

Wrenpaw bounded up when hearing a patrol is forming.  "A patrol?  Can I come?"
Heronflight padded behind Wrenpaw.  "I think that you can. Just wondering, Wrenpaw, did you know that-"
"That apprentices can't leave camp without a warrior?  Yes. Yes, I did. Maybe you could join us! The more the merrier!" Wrenpaw replied.
"Alright, count me in," Heronflight said.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I Wanna Be The Very Best... Image10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 18:29

Orchidpaw walked up to Stormpaw and smiled softly. "I want to come too." she said.
-------------------
Blizzardpaw walked up to the assembling patrol and nodded a greeting. "I'm going too..." he said with a soft tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 4:53

Stormpaw's ears twitched, his smile growing as cats began to approach him. "Alright... Let's get going!" The long-legged tom lead the way out of camp, his fluffy tail swishing back and forth. There was a small creek nearby that fed off of the stream. It had recently been frozen, but after the thaw, the dark gray tom had noticed several herons flying in that direction. There must be something over there worth checking out. The summer-eyed apprentice padded briskly towards the creek's bank, pushing his way through the reeds at its edge. Hopefully, his patrol would yield good results.
"Here we are," The apprentice mewed lightly, "I suppose we should each try for two pieces of prey." With that said he turned his attention to the water, staring into the creek's cool green depths with his eyes narrowed in concentration. A flash of silver caught his eye, and immediately the apprentice flicked his paw into the water, tossing a gasping silver fish of a good size onto the bank. The tom killed it with one swift bite and turned to the others, licking several shimmering scales off of his muzzle.

Last edited by Drippy on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 4:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 4:53

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

I Wanna Be The Very Best... Mistpe10
I Wanna Be The Very Best... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 20:58

Orchid sat in front of the water and began to fish. One slipped form her grasp and she hissed in frustration. Soon she noticed a large creature inching towards her. Her head swung to look at the fat raccoon. She ducked its attack and struck it with an unsheathed paw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orchidpaw used Front paw strike dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Orchidpaw:
20/20 Hp
70/80 Sp

Raccoon:
24/30 Hp (-6)
300/300 Sp

---------------------------
Blizzardpaw was silently attempting to catch a fish. He caught it quickly and placed it down beside him. His head shot up at the sound of fighting. He ran and tackled the beast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blizzardpaw used Run-and-tackle dealing 9 (6+3) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Blizzardpaw:
20/20 Hp
70/80 Sp

Raccoon:
15/30 Hp (-9)
300/300 Sp

Last edited by Dakota on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 21:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 20:58

The member 'Dakota' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 21:56

Heronflight slashed at the gray creature while Wrenpaw bowled right through it.

Heronflight used Rear-up to Slash on Raccoon, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.
Wrenpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Raccoon, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Heronflight:
HP: 45/45
SP: 145/160

Wrenpaw:
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Raccoon:
HP: 0/30
SP: 300/300

Raccoon is dead.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I Wanna Be The Very Best... Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wanna Be The Very Best...   I Wanna Be The Very Best... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Be The Very Best...
Page 1 of 1