Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who wanna take a kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Who wanna take a kit Empty
PostSubject: Who wanna take a kit   Who wanna take a kit EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 16:50

Leafkit (Stag's character) is going to wander out of camp. She is small and frail, and I need some cat from a different clan to stumble upon her and take her back to their camp. In hopes of having just rescued and hopefully saved a kit, Leafkit is going to die while in 'said clan's camp' cause of heart problems. Tinystar (who is her father) is gonna somehow get word of the clan that "took" his kit and thus go to the camp to retrieve her, thus finding out she died there and he didn't to spend time with his baby girl during her last moments.

You'll need to be in at least two topics, the finding of Leafkit and the topic where Tinystar comes to your clan's camp. Whether you and Stags wanna rp out her being brought back to camp and/or her death is up to you (I'd love to see topics for those tho ;u;)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Who wanna take a kit VHQrlk5
Who wanna take a kit 1QYZaRo

Who wanna take a kit Molex311
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna take a kit   Who wanna take a kit EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 16:55

I have Littlestream of Riverclan who can find Leafkit if you want maybe?

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna take a kit   Who wanna take a kit EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 17:03

Ack, someone PMed me right before ya, but thank you for your interest! :D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Who wanna take a kit VHQrlk5
Who wanna take a kit 1QYZaRo

Who wanna take a kit Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wanna take a kit   Who wanna take a kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wanna take a kit
Page 1 of 1