Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Because I wanna try to help out everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Because I wanna try to help out everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Because I wanna try to help out everyone    Because I wanna try to help out everyone  EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Cat Name: Cinderkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Firestar

Familiarity with the series: a lot

Appearance: Cinder is just a simple black, short-haired cat with a small white spot on her chest and grass green eyes. She is rather slender and sleek which helps her move through the water when she becomes a warrior. There really isn't much more than that D;

Personality: Cinder is usually cool, calm, and collected with a very laid-back attitude. She is very honest and she loves to stick to the warrior code, but her own sassiness gets in the way sometimes. She tends to get into people's business... until it is something she doesn't want to deal with which usually consists of everything that shouldn't be that big of a deal, but when someone is in trouble either physically or even just dealing with social issues, Cinder is always there for comfort and she tries to help as much as she can. She is very sociable until she gets into trouble herself in which she turns pretty shy and she ends up hating herself for a while because she can't stand going against what older, more respected warriors tell her to do. She is also a cat that tends to follow more than lead and she only steps up to lead when she absolutely has to, especially since she feels like she has to live up to every expectation set for her when she does have to take charge.

Origins: Unknown parents because alkdghasgh

Clan: Riverclan

Who you RP in StarClan: no one~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Because I wanna try to help out everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I wanna try to help out everyone    Because I wanna try to help out everyone  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Approved~

ENJOY YOUR SEXY BLUE

Because I wanna try to help out everyone  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Because I wanna try to help out everyone
Page 1 of 1