Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+36
Squirrelnose
Jay Bird
cachaemic
FireDaisy
Lionstorm
Kari
Transient
Lost
Sunlit
zeroa5raven
Kent Mansley
Lord of the Wood
Yoshachu
Ice
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Winterpaw
Drippy
Middy
Aspen
Lulu
Ash
Sam
bunjamin
ruska
Lostsouls
Knight
ginger
Ivy-ssi
Seer
Harlem
Cays
Not
Reaper King
Inky Pawprints
Maple
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2018   April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty23/4/2018, 9:20 pm

Scorchclaw walked into the gathering clearing at the back of the RiverClan group. It seemed that the other clans had already gathered. He found a seat near the base of the Great Rock and listened as the leaders began to speak.

OOC: Scorchclaw really needs to attend this gathering, but I have no time to write anything more than this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2018   April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty27/4/2018, 10:24 am

Rippedsky simply waited as the other leaders gave their news. He barely managed to nod as Ivystar gave her condolences to the clan. Ashstar's tone or reaction hardly registered. Instead, he merely sat there and looked out over the cats gathered below. His gaze fixated above all of them and off into the trees. As soon as the gathering was over, he would head for highstones and hopefully speak to Crowstar. Only two more leaders and then this would end. He suppressed a sigh and waited numbly for it to end.
__

The last gathering, the she-cat had barely spoken to anyone despite her goal to make friends in the whole clan. To her surprise, not long after they arrived, a skinny tom who was clearly another apprentice had padded over to her. By the smell of it, he was Thunderclan. All her life she had heard bad things about the forest-dwelling clan, but she certainly did not get that impression from the tom. The way he stammered out a "hello" was sweet and caused her to smile, laughing ever so softly to herself. Darkpaw considered shushing him gently as the leaders started speaking, although the opportunity to make a new friend was too enticing. She whispered back to him, "My name is Darkpaw. It's nice to meet you, Sootpaw. I've never met a Thunderclan cat before."

Unaware of how cats were supposed to act with other clans, she flicked his pelt with her long and feathery tail. Her head nodded towards space next to where she had settled in an invitation for him to sit and join her. After another moment, she muttered, "Is this your first gathering? It's not mine. I should be a warrior soon. Whenever Ivystar decides." As she glanced back up at the Riverclan leader, her eyes shone with admiration. Gaze shifted over to Blizzardstar, Sootpaw's leader. She didn't look bad. In fact, she looked like a nice and fluffy big cat. That confused her. It was so different from everything she had grown to know. Instead of saying anything more, she mulled over it and waited for the tom to answer her.
__

"For your information, my mentor told me I'm going to be made a warrior any day now!" He shot back at Dovepaw with narrowed eyes. Eaglepaw barely listened to or processed a word that spewed from the mouse-brained she-cat's mouth. But, he managed to catch that much. Frustration rose up within him and he turned to fully face her. If it weren't for the reminder this was a gathering, he likely would have launched himself at her just to show the Windclan cat what Thunderclan cats could really do. Instead, he kept his paws firmly planted on the ground. Claws dug into the softening earth as if to anchor himself there. A low hiss left his maw as he processed a few more of the insults she spewed at him, and what he managed to get out was a challenge, "I'd like for you to meet me at the border and then decide what a real warrior looks like. Apparently, Windclan is in a short supply." Behind the massive tabby, his tail lashed in frustration. Minimal amounts of self-control kept him in place, but hostile words wouldn't anger Starclan, would they?

ooc;short, i apologize
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2018   April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty30/4/2018, 2:18 am

Littlestar stepped forward after Ivystar spoke. "My dearest condolences are with you and your clan as you recover from this great loss." She meowed to Rippedsky genuinely with a dip of her head, blue gaze sympathetic. Now with her attention to the crowd of cats below her, she began her news. "ShadowClan is prospering this New-leaf. We have many new warriors and apprentices. Too many to name, and we have an abundance of kits." She finished, stepping back to let Blizzardstar speak.

(Short and terrible, i am a busy sunlit)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Sign_s13
April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2018   April's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty1/5/2018, 10:39 am

Brokenpaw wasn't really sure how to comfort Tinypaw. But he was glad he could be there for her to turn to, even if he didn't know what he was doing himself. He leaned towards her as she put her face on his side, and nuzzled her. He would never leave her alone in danger again. He had promised himself to protect her, but he wasn't sure what he could do to comfort her except just to be there.

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content