Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 12:02

Blossomheart stood around camp, tail swishing. What to do, what to do? She picked up a bird and walked over to a kit and sat down in front of her. "Here. Eat. Unless you're not hungry, then I'll gladly eat it for you." She nudged it towards Honeykit(though she didn't know the name at the time).

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 12:45

Honeykit had been sitting in camp, trying to focus on the way the warriors walked. The little kit noticed that most of the kits walked stupidly -- running and tripping and over all looking like mouse-brains. But warriors were different! They held themselves with grace, and elegance, and Honeykit wanted to do that too!

The fluffy golden kit was watching a slender Skyclan tom stride from camp -- focusing on the way his strides seemed so effortless! -- when suddenly, there was someone in front of her.

It was a fluffy red she-cat, carrying a bird. Honeykit blinked in surprise when the warrior offered her some -- settling down beside her.

Part of her felt warmth -- Honeykit's own mother never had time to coddle her, or offer her food, or do much other than shoo her away. Honeykit blinked. But -- but that was because Honeykit didn't need it! She was strong enough on her own!

How dare this she-cat interrupt her? Honeykit could take care of herself!

"Um, excuse me!"
Honeykit said, huffing. "I'm not hungry -- I'm busy!"

Busy doing important, adult things. Like staring for hours at the warriors coming out of camp!

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 12:52

Blossomheart raised an invisible eyebrow. "Really? Does that mean I can have it? you don't want it at all? You haven't eaten in a few hours, so I've noticed, unless prey magically appears in your belly."

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 13:13

Honeykit saw the bird at her paws, and felt a pang from her belly; reminding her that she hadn't eaten in a while. But that... that was none of this she-cat's business!

"I'm fine!"
she said. Flushing, Honeykit's tail lashed, and she looked resolutely away. "And you can eat it if you want. It's your bird."

Honeykit ignored the warmth prickling her chest, still -- letting her irritation overtake it. The warrior shouldn't be concerned, or -- or coddling her!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 13:18

Blossomheart shrugged and started eating. "Are you sure you don't want some? It's pretty good." She said casually. She made sure to emphasize how juicy and delicious it was with her eating style- not too obnoxious, just enough to make the kit hungry even if she was telling the truth about being fine.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 13:45

"I said I was fine," Honeykit said, trying to ignore the she-cat beside her, who began gingerly ripping into her meal. But when the smell of the bird hit her -- rich and enticing -- it made her belly pang again. But Honeykit shook her head -- she would just eat later! Since the she-cat obviously liked her bird so much.

The fluffy golden kitten tried to resume her studying -- looking for warriors to admire -- but suddenly, the camp seemed empty. No one else was there!

"Figures,"
she huffed. It was like the light red warrior had scared them all off, or something -- though the she-cat didn't look like she could scare anyone. Then it occurred to the kitten, though--

The she-cat beside her was a warrior, wasn't she? Maybe not an intimidating one -- but she definitely carried herself like one.

"You're a warrior, right?"
Honeykit asked, eyes returning to the long-furred she-cat and scanning her -- just to make sure. Seeing the partially eaten bird made a growl rise in her stomach, but the determined kit stomped it down. This was important! "Like, a real warrior?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 13:58

Blossomheart narrowed her eyes. "Of course I am. What other kind of warrior is there? My name's Blossomheart. I earned a suffix, which means I had my warrior ceremony." She said as she finished off the bird.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 15:30

"I'm Honeykit, but I'm almost an apprentice," the little she-cat said, ears flicking back briefly at Blossomheart's narrowed eyes. She didn't mean it in a bad way -- she just wanted to know if the she-cat was capable! "And I like your name."

Blossomheart sounded good in Honeykit's ears -- well, just like most warrior names. It meant that Blossomheart was accomplished, and could provide for and defend her clan -- just like Honeykit was going to do really soon!

"How did you earn your warrior name?"
Honeykit asked, interest building. Warriors rarely saw fit to talk to her, or tell her their secrets -- it was an opportunity!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 17:28

Blossomheart's gaze relaxed. "About six moons, huh? Thanks. Honeykit is a pretty nice name too. And... Hm... Well, to earn your warrior name, you have to train hard and long. You battle and hunt and usually after six moons you've trained enough to become a warrior. You also have to go on a trip to the Moonstone with your deputy- at the time, that's Rippedsky- and you get to speak to Starclan!" Her eyes sparkled with the memory of seeing the starry landscape.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 1:05

Honeykit perked her ears, listening with rapt attention. What Blossomheart said about training long and hard was no surprise to her -- warriors must be the best they can be! She nodded every so often, her eyes sparkling at the mention of battle. Honeykit had been practicing her fighting skills since she could walk properly -- bugging everyone and everything to teach her, until long hours were spent versus various rocks and leaves.

It seemed to amazing to Honeykit -- battle. It was a test of strength, skill, and honor -- and the rush that went through the fluffy golden tabby when she acted it out, pouncing and slashing and hissing... it was thrilling!

"I'm going to prove myself a warrior, Blossomheart! Just like you!"
she declared. Honeykit lashed her tail in determination -- although inside, she was hoping it wouldn't take her six moons to prove herself! Blossomheart's last words caught her interest, though. Wait -- "Starclan? You've met Starclan?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 7:15

Blossomheart nodded. "Only one cat, though. Every apprentice goes to the moonstone to speak with a Starclan cat before they become a warrior. Every warrior you see here has spoken to a Starclan cat before."

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:34

Only one cat? That wasn't so bad, though, Honeykit thought. Oh! "Can the Starclan cat tell me how to be a powerful warrior? Did they teach you that, too?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:39

Blossomheart furrowed her eyebrows in thought. "Well, sort of. They tell you something to help you improve yourself. They told me I had to live and have fun, that if I never lived a little careless or reckless that I'd live my life boringly." Was she supposed to talk about it? She couldn't remember.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:36

Well... that's no help, Honeykit thought, but managed to keep from saying -- bad advice or not, Blossomheart was obviously a competent warrior. She guessed Starclan just gave cats raw deals sometimes. She hoped she would be luckier!

"Oh!"
it occurred to Honeykit. "Have you ever been in any battles?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:40

Blossomheart looked back at Honeykit. "Yes. Plenty! There were two times I met Thunderclan at the border and battled them, and there were three times I battled Shadowclan at Highpine. I might have fought Riverclan once or twice, I can't remember."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next