Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Worries Come To Light [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

Worries Come To Light [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Worries Come To Light [Closed]   Worries Come To Light [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 13:43

Brightkit had waited until the cover of night before sneaking out of the Medicine cat den for some fresh air. He hated the bitter scent of herbs that clung to the den he and his siblings stayed in, even more so because from inside he could not see the stars that were one of the most facinating things in his life.
As he sat a bit away from the Medicine at Den Entrance, hidden in the shadows, Brightkit's ears perked and he looked over to see both Splashwillow and Tinytip leave the den. 'That's weird, they usually never leave at the same time. Everyone else must be asleep.' Curious, Brightkit crept closer just in time to catch them speak his name. As they walked off, the only other word he caught was Jaystream. Wanting to know why they wanted to speak with his father about him, Brightkit followed after them.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsouls on Fri 30 Mar 2018 - 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Worries Come To Light [Closed]   Worries Come To Light [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 18:54

Without noticing Brightkit leaving, the small tuxedo she-cat left the den with the other queen and a few paw-lengths away, they met the deputy and her friend. She smiled at him but her eyes could easily say that there was something that brought her concern and worries. "Evening, Jaystream. I'm sorry for calling you this late but we have to do it so your kits wouldn't listen what we must tell you."

Jaystream, on the other side, watched the two she-cats approaching him and he greeted them with a quiet nod. Earlier, they told them that there was something they needed to talk about and he had been worried since that moment. His green looked at both Tinytip and Splashwillow, concerned and a bit anxious. "What's about? I-Is there something wrong with my kits? A-Are they hurt?" The over-protective father asked, flicking his tail nervously.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Worries Come To Light [Closed] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Worries Come To Light [Closed]   Worries Come To Light [Closed] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 12:09

Shaking away the scraps of soft moss and downy feathers that still stubbornly clung to her sleek fur, Splashwillow quietly slipped after Tinytip, privately reveling in the chilly air of the early evening. Inhaling another soothing breath of the fresh, slightly damp air, the Queen tried to steel her nerves. Although it had been easy to privately voice her own misgivings to Tinytip in the safety of the mostly empty Nursery, she couldn't help but feel a tad bit guilty now that she was standing before Jaystream. Things such as this were the last thing any parent wanted to hear.

"They can be quite a pawful at times, but thankfully they all seem to be quite healthy and happy- after all you have practically the entire Clan to help rear them as needed." Splashwillow began, shaking her head slightly in response to Jaystream's nervous question, "But there was...an incident, and while it wasn't anything terrible, it was a bit concerning." She continued, flashing a worried gaze to Tinytip, a slight hesitance sparking at the thought of having to elaborate.

Worries Come To Light [Closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Worries Come To Light [Closed]   Worries Come To Light [Closed] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 20:23

The small she-cat returned the other queen's concerned gaze before speaking. Jaystream deserved to know about his kits and their safety and behaviour. After all he had been through... the tom needed to know. "During one of Robinkit and Brightkit's games, Brightkit unsheathed his claws and wounded his brother. We separated them to check Robinkit's condition. After that, we asked your son to say sorry but he didn't seem guilty at all... It was like... he didn't care..." Tinytip paused her voice, trying to find the right words to continue. It wasn't pleasant to know that your own kit might be... an emotionless cat in the future.

However, before the she-cat could continue, the deputy talked. At first, he was confused and surprised, clearly worried by his son's health. But since Tinytip didn't say anything else about Robinkit, he assumed that he was fine. The real problem was Brightkit's behaviour. That shouldn't be the way a kit should act... if he was like that now, what would he become in the future. "I-I-I... Thank you to b-both of y-you for h-helping and t-telling me this. Brightkit's attitude... must be watched. I'll come to the den to check my kits and see how he acts but I'll need your help too." He mewed looking at Splashwillow and Tinytip with the eyes of a worried father. It was his first time raising kits and he wasn't entirely sure how he should do but... he knew he had to do something. A kit with a lack of empathy... could become someone dangerous for himself and the ones who surrounded him. Jaystream had to help his son somehow.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Worries Come To Light [Closed] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Worries Come To Light [Closed]   Worries Come To Light [Closed] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 12:46

Brightkit, hidden in the shadows along the edge of camp, listened to the conversation silently. By the way Splashwillow said the word Incident he knew she was talking about the accident between himself and Robinkit. It agrivated him, knowing the two queens were basically tattling on him as if they were kits themselves. Or at least, that's what they seemed to be doing... but Tinytip's way of speaking subdued his anger and caused him to be confused. 'I didn't say I didn't care I just didn't apologize...'

Brightkit's thoughts were interupted when his father spoke but instead of the anger and promises of punishment Brightkit expected his father stuttered out a response. His father's reaction making no sense to him Brightkit's mind went to the one thing that he did care about, what others thought of him. 'I-Is he... Disappointed in me? Is an apology worth that much? It matters so much that it means my Behavior is now in question... Do I not act normal? Does that mean my clanmates won't like me?' Consumed by his thoughts and worries Brightkit snuck back to the nursery, not wanting to hear what else might be said.

OOC: If you guys want anything else to be said you can post again but I am going to get the third topic started. (after I get back from work xD)

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worries Come To Light [Closed]   Worries Come To Light [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Worries Come To Light [Closed]
Page 1 of 1