Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Claws Out[CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 17:17

Blossomheart went out alone more often now. Patrolling the border against Thunderclan. Lost in thought, she slowly eased past the markers, not even realizing it.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 20:50

Dawnpetal decided to patrol near the SkyClan border. After her fight against Elmcloud, and then again with Sharptooth against Rippedsky and Brokenpaw, she had to mate sure another SkyClanner didn't try crossing the border again. And sure enough...

She was getting so incredibly tired of confronting SkyClan first before being flung into battle, never being the first one to land a hit. Well, that was going to change today. She was going to show SkyClan they were not welcome in ThunderClan's part of the forest! With a yowl, she raced to the she-cat and slammed her head into her shoulder, knocking her back. "Excuse you! Why are you SkyClan cats always trying to cause trouble here, huh? Stay in your own territory for StarClan's sake!"

Dawnpetal used Run-and-Tackle on Blossomheart, dealing 10 (+3) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Blosomheart
32/45 HP
160/160 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 1:37

Blossomheart was by no means aware or ready for the she-cat to come barreling into her. "What the-" She snapped out of her daydreaming to come to realize she was on Thunderclan land, just a few tail-lengths away from the border. "Typical Thunderclan, act first, ask questions later!" She taunted annoyedly. "Maybe if you stopped to talk about it, you'd understand that I wasn't hunting, I didn't even know I was on Thunderclan land! I can't even think without running into a trigger-happy cat waiting to pick a fight!" She rolled away, then jumped up to her paws. She scurried up a tree, past the few leaves, seemingly running away. Instead, she leaped off and tackled the older she-cat.

Blossomheart used Leaping Bound on Dawnpetal, dealing 10 damage and using 10 stamina.

Dawnpetal
50/60 HP
190/200 SP

Blossomheart
32/45 HP
150/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 1:47

Dawnpetal spat as she was knocked to the ground by the force of her opponent's attack. "Don't you have plenty of space in your own territory to think, mouse-brain?" she snarled, twisting underneath Blossomheart to slice her hind claws into her underbelly until she was able to kick her away, scrambling back up to her paws.

Dawnpetal used Belly Rake on Blossomheart, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Dawnpetal
50/60 HP
180/200 SP

Blossomheart
20/45 HP
150/160 SP

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 2:54

Blossomheart shook her head to clear it. "Sure, but I wasn't really paying attention! Honestly, I barely crossed it at all! Those scent markers are stale." Then she reared up and clawed the opposing cat.

Blossomheart used Rear-up to Slash dealing 11 damage and using 15 stamina.

Dawnpetal
39/60 HP
180/200 SP

Blossomheart
20/45 HP
135/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 3:34

"So if I were to cross into your territory just because I wasn't paying attention, you'd let me go then? Would any other of your Clanmates let me go? Because I highly doubt that!" Dawnpetal shook the her head, her fresh wounds stinging intensely. Hissing, she reared up on her own hind legs and brought her forepaws down hard on her opponent's head, slamming her muzzle into the leaf-bare-hardened earth.

Dawnpetal used Upright Lock on Blossomheart, dealing 14 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Dawnpetal
39/60 HP
155/200 SP

Blossomheart
6/45 HP
135/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 4:36

Blossomheart's dazed mind took a while to process her opponent's words. "I don't know, I probably would just remind you that you're on my territory, tell you to get off and that would be that! No unnecessary bloodshed!" Her next thought was just a mutter. "Honestly, some cats..." She knew there was no way out now, so she gave it her last resort- getting on Dawnpetal's back. Once she was there, she used claws and teeth to latch on.

Blossomheart used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 HP and using 10 SP. Dawnpetal is stunned for 1 turn.

Dawnpetal
30/60 HP
155/200 SP

Blossomheart
6/45 HP
125/160 SP

Last edited by Jade on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 4:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 4:36

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Claws Out[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Claws Out[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 5:00

"Yeah, sure! That's not what Elmcloud did, and he crossed into my territory first to deal the first attack!" The sandy-colored warrior pushed down on the ground with all her strength and rolled over, tearing free from Blossomheart's grip, leaping back up on her paws.

Dawnpetal used Duck and Twist on Blossomheart, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Dawnpetal is no longer Pinned.

Dawnpetal
30/60 HP
130/200 SP

Blossomheart
1/45 HP
125/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 17:21

Blossomheart hissed. "Don't compare ELMCLOUD to me! That dumb warrior can't even train his own apprentice! I can't my control my own Clanmates, but I can control my own actions!" She reared up to claw the she-cat one more time.

Blossomheart used Upright Front Paws on Dawnpetal, dealing 11 HP and using 20 SP.

Dawnpetal
19/60 HP
130/200 SP

Blossomheart
1/45 HP
105/160 SP

OOC: oh whaddya know. Blossom has a grudge.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 17:30

Dawnpetal bared her teeth to endure the pain. Lifting her paw, claws sheathed, she thwacked the side of the SkyClan warrior's head, knocking her to the ground. "Says the cat who crossed into my territory. Well, now you can go home. Let this be a reminder to you not to lose track of your surroundings and stay in your own territory." With an angry hiss, Dawnpetal turned, flicked her tail rudely in Blossomheart's face, and padded back into her territory.

Dawnpetal used Front Paw Blow, dealing 9 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Blossomheart has been defeated.

Dawnpetal
19/60 HP
125/200 SP

Blossomheart
0/45 HP
105/160 SP

(OOC: This is the first battle Dawn won in a long time XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 17:32

OOC: you're welcome ;)

IC: Blossomheart hissed with pain. "Next time, you won't be so lucky. If you hadn't gotten the jump on me..." She growled as she stalked back towards camp. Mintpaw wouldn't be happy with her for getting herself into a fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Out[CLOSED]   Claws Out[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Claws Out[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1