Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breakfast Club. Here. Now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Club. Here. Now.    Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 23:38

I want to make a Breakfast Club.
How?

With five total strangers of course ;)

A brain, a beauty, a jock, a rebel and a recluse.

As well as a Vernon.

Along with the theme of the movie, I kinda want it to all happen in one day but, we'll see.

I don't have Harlem's powers with adaptations but since I challenged with Newsies, I might as well try something out myself.

The actual plot?

Our colorful cast is all somehow alone.

Perhaps they all snuck away from the gathering or due to their said role, had a reason to not go.

Or, they all came to Fourtrees at the same time.

If they're all in the same clan, they meet in camp, stuck to deal with each other. NPC characters can give them all a task they need to do that forces them to be together or, we can have a villan.

Now, this isn't done and certainly isn't ready for people to snatch roles from. It might be a thing that's just decided upon in the cbox. I'm probably going to binge watch tons of video essays on it since Netflix took it off and I don't have a copy. I'd love some feedback as always!

Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Club. Here. Now.    Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 13:50

I like the idea of they snuck away from the gathering, or in more true Breakfast Club fashion, they got in trouble at the Gathering or something and were sent off to go elsewhere for punishment. And punishment could include a task of some sort I suppose, although again in a more BC-like way, maybe just having to go sit off to the outskirts on their own and be expected to not do anything or go anywhere is good enough. They just all start talking. Hmu if you like, I'm kind of a nerd for 80's pop culture things.

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Club. Here. Now.    Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 13:53

okie. :P

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Club. Here. Now.    Breakfast Club. Here. Now.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Club. Here. Now.
Page 1 of 1