Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 3:00

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!" Scorchfang called, a happy grin stretching across his face. Today was the day his dear son Lionkit would become an apprentice, and he already knew just who would be able to mentor him.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 3:15

Lionkit, knowing what was going to happen, yawned and stretched, deciding to take it easy, he slowly made his way towards the gathering place, no hurry.

Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony 29019410
Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 3:22

The deputy snorted softly in amusement to himself. Lionkit would have to learn how to put forth the effort, energy, and dedication into his training if he wanted to become a warrior. "Lionkit, step forward," he meowed, waiting until his son did so before continuing with the ceremony. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Lionkit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Lionpaw. Your mentor will be Rowantalon. I have total confidence he will pass down all he knows on to you." He smiled down at his father as he named him the mentor to ShadowClan's newest apprentice. He knew just how strong and talented a warrior he was, and he knew he would be able to teach his grandson and newest apprentice well.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 2:18

The spotted warrior stepped forward, regarding his grandson with a mixture of pride and seriousness, his hazel eyes glimmering. Rowantalon barely had to bend down to meet his grandson's nose with his own. Although his grandson was his pride and joy, he could tell that he would have a lot of work to do.
"Training starts tomorrow at sunrise. Don't be late." He mewed, his tail twitching as a half-smile formed on his maw. It had been too long since he had had an apprentice.

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 18:09

Lionpaw touched noses with his grandpa, closing his eyes and purring softly "Alright, i´m so eager to start" he seemed sincere but, his body language and face didn´t matched his words.

Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony 29019410
Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1