Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 5:05

I'd never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
And I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

Spotfur stood up from his nest and nudged Wolfsong and Heronflight. "Hey guys, do you want to go out on a patrol with me?" He asked. It was a chilly, misty morning with the sun still burning off the frost. But Newleaf would come soon. One day.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:36

Wolfsong looked up at Spotfur his bestfriend and lover and yawned "Uh yeah sure, why not?" he replied and got up. He slowly stretched out his furry body and yawned again.

OOC: I had almost forgoten about this but yeah let's fly away Wolfsong and but him in a Twoleg Nest the poor thing. Lucky me he's not real or he would probs kill me heh

Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 16:30

OOC: How would Wolf know that you caused it irl???

Heronflight stretched out. "Sure!" he mewed. He was always willing to go on patrols, especially with his two friends.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:57

Spotfur nodded. "Let's go then!" He padded out of camp, ready to hunt.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 3:46

Wolfsong followed Spotfur, as soon as they left camp he became very aware of the surroundings, no one else would die not on his watch.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 18:31

Heronflight searched for a slippery lizard ans sliced at it. The scaly creature collapsed, and the young warrior buried it.

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 6:06

OOC: WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE BLEEPING SANDWICH MOTHER!?!!!
I just rolled a 10 in my LAST hunting patrol!
Oh well!
Imma do this fast, hope it isn't power-playing too much

IC: Spotfur screeched. "Eagle!" He looked up at the sky. The eagle returned his screech before diving towards... His best friend! "Wolfsong, look out!" He seemed to be moving through molasses. He couldn't get to his friend fast enough. The eagle's talons dug into long beautiful fur, pulling Wolfsong up and away into the air, too high for any cat to jump, but not usually so high as an eagle normally went. It was moving fast, though. Spotfur was getting dizzy from running after it, and by the time he was winded the eagle was out of sight. He plopped down in shock. His first friend, Wolfsong, the cat who had helped him for moons. "He- He's gone, Heronflight. Gone. Dead."
"Forever."

Last edited by Jade on Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 6:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 6:06

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:11

Wolfsong looked down at the ground, struggling in the eagles grip. He where already far from home, where? He didn't know all he knew was that he had to get back home.
The large eagle was getting tired and was quickly losing hight. The eagle drop Wolfsong just over the tree tops and he fell helpless to the ground. He yowled loudly in pain as he hit the ground and everything went black.

Once he woke up he where in a cage and everything was moving, he where on the Thunderpath! He saw a monster coming in high speed his way and started to panic. He then heard the voice of a twoleg and looked around, he saw her sitting in a seat to his right, her voice sounded kind althought he couldn't make up what she where saying. He guess she was and elder, she looked like one. He had seen a few twolegs but from far away.

After awhile the kind twoleg mad the monster stop and then she grabbed the cage and carried him out of the monster and in to a twoleg nest. He meowed loudly and looked up at her, all she did was smile back at him.
She put the cage down and opend it. He curled back into a corner of the cage and looked around, after awhile of hearing her kind voice he took a step out and sniffed the air, everything smelt so.. Weird.
The twoleg put on a collar on him and insted of fighting her he just let her. His left backleg where hurt but nothing he couldn't bare with. He caught the scent of another cat who soon emerge and looked at him "Hello stranger, my name is Brooklyn" the she cat meowed and smiled slightly, "H-hi I'm er Wolfsong, don't worry about me I'll leave soon I just need to find my way out of her" he meowed and smiled back at her.

OOC: Ohh I got a good idea!! What if Brooklyn and Wolfsong and some fun, if you know what I mean and he brought a kit with him to the clan? Whatca' think about that?

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 15:17

The eagle flapped its wings and snatched Wolfsong away. Heronflight jumped slashed at the eagle to try to make the feathery beast drop Wolfsong, but the young tom missed. "Wolfsong...WOLFSONG!!!!!!!!" he sobbed. Tears ran from his eyes, but he restrained them. "We need to tell everyone how it happened," Heronflight said to Spotfur as the gray tabby took a long, deep breath.

OOC: @RoawImKoatt, it sounds cool, but just check with a mod/admin just in case.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 5:28

Spotfur nodded slowly. "Yeah. Let's go home."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]   Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grief is the Price we Pay for Love[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: