Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:39

Newttongue yawned and walked leisurely along the grass, a few foxelengths from the thunderpath. Monsters came in slow trickles in the morning light and the weak sunlight filtered through the misty blanket. It hid dangers he'd never see before they struck but, for now, he could simply enjoy the feeling of being away from his clan. The mist made everything new as if he'd left the forest in search of a new life where no cats have stepped. A soft croaking noise ahead made his curious. A frog had gone across the path to his side! With a leap, he crushed it under his weight and bit the spine quickly. Giving it a curious sniff, he flicked his tail about.

Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 13:57

Newtface wanted desperately to get away. He wanted to escape from reality, because, quite frankly, his reality currently sucked. It didn’t make sense for the tom to sit around in camp like a lump with sad, watery eyes. He was a warrior, and he had to at least try and act mature about all of this. It was no use trying anymore. He had been so incredibly confused about what it felt like to like a cat, let alone love one, and the shocking realization that he had fallen in love with Rosepaw had torn the speckled tom apart. He hadn’t even had the chance to confess to Rosepaw while she was alive… and now she’d never know. Had she heard him from where she sat in the starry realm of StarClan’s hunting grounds? Did she currently see his inner thoughts from the peaceful abode that she resided in? Newtface growled and shook his head, irritably.

All cats ended up experiencing some sort of loss in their life, but they were always able to bounce back. The tom was a grown warrior, not a kit. He had to bounce back, too, and be the best warrior he could be. Love would just have to be something thrown aside and forgotten to rot in the darkest corner of Carrionplace. What bothered the tom the most was the pity he was receiving.

“Hey, Newtface, are you okay?”
“I’m so sorry about Rosepaw, Newtface.”
“Newtface, it’s going to be okay.”

The condolences from his Clanmates only made him angrier. Plus, he also had to watch Minnowpaw and Silentpaw milling around camp. Whenever he laid his eyes upon one of the she-cats, he’d unsheath his claws and sink them into the dirt. No, he wasn’t thinking about any murderous thoughts. He wasnt planning to kill any of the two apprentices. That didn’t mean that he couldn’t hold a grudge, though… Rosepaw would still be alive if it wasn’t for their idiotic carelessness, and Newtface would never forget that. So, slipping out of camp had been something that he longed for.

As he padded swiftly and silently through ShadowClan’s territory, he kept his ears perked and his eyes alert. Maybe he had the freedom to mourn in camp, but the territory was full of prey, and it was his duty as a warrior to help feed the Clan. The frog that he spotted seemed nice enough to feed at least a whole litter of kits, and the tortoiseshell tom flicked his tail before crouching down and stalking it. This would be his catch. However, a nearby roaring noise startled the green creature.

Newtface hissed in annoyance as he padded over to see where the frog had gone, and what had startled it. Of course, the Thunderpath, in all of it’s deadly, disgusting glory, was awaiting him. The speckled tom gasped in horror as he shrank back. Rosepaw had died on the Thunderpath… this very Thunderpath. He hadn’t been there to watch her die, but he could still imagine a repeating image of the black-and-white she-cat’s body being crushed by the merciless, black paws that belonged to the brightly-colored monsters. He felt his breathing quicken as anxiousness began to fill his body from head to toe. He wouldn’t be able to function here for much longer.

However, as Newtface glanced up and looked towards the other side, his eyes landed on the form of a ThunderClan cat. Where had he seen this tom before? The ShadowClan tom said nothing, he just silently inspected and analyzed the appearance of Newttounge.
Then, with the metaphorical force of a tree, the thought hit him.

“Hey!” Newtface yelled across the Thunderpath, “It’s one of you fox-hearts! What are you doing here? Looking for your next victim?”

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:48

The tom lifted his head from the strange creature, eyes wide in alarm at the outburst. Then, narrowed in confusion. "What do you mean, victim? I've never killed a cat in my life." Newttongue gave the tom a look over. Was this Ivystar and Blizzardstar's drama poisoning the image of all ThunderClan cats? The tom kicked the caught frog to some roots to get it out the oily grass and padded closer. The tom looked somewhat familiar but, then again, he looked like the tom. His voice, vaguely a memory in his mind. "Do I... Know you? You sound familiar."

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:17

Newtface's vision was practically blocked by the red hue of fury as he glared daggers across the Thunderpath at the cat whose name was close to his. At Newttounge's first question, the calico tom rolled his eyes and snorted. So, this ThunderClanner was attempting to play innocent? Pathetic. Newtface was going to end up being upset about Finpaw's death whether or not the tom on the other side confessed, but the fact that he was playing dumb enraged the ShadowClan warrior even more. The speckled cat took a couple of steps closer to the hard, black path, but he made sure that the tip of his paws weren't able to touch it.
"Quit acting like you're innocent and clueless, you piece of dung. I oughta come across the Thunderpath and claw your face off myself for what you and your stupid ThunderClan companions did!"

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:22

"Enough. Tell me what you think I did and stop slinging insults at me. I'm certain that I'm innocent of whatever you think I did. Don't tell me there's some evil twin of me that's been maiming ShadowClan cats recently..." He flicked his thick tail in an irritated fashion, taking a few steps back from the path to prove his point that he'd leave if the tom kept going. The way Newtface was acting was annoying and he would much rather have this happen with Wildfire who even now had begun to grow rather quiet after RiverClan's invasion of their camp, often clinging to him and constantly scenting the air.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:19

Newtface snorted, furiously, after Newttounge finished speaking. He was still completely unconvinced. This ThunderClanner had to of known what he had done, right?
"Oh, believe me, the forest doesn't even need one of you running around while killing ShadowClanners. Are the Thunderpath fumes clogging your head or something? Remember what you did! You and your gang of ThunderClanners injured Finpaw, a ShadowClan apprentice, so badly that he died right when I brought him back to the medicine den. No wonder RiverClan hates you all so much... who wouldn't want to despise a Clan full of murderers?"

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:30

Newttongue narrowed his eyes in thought. He'd only met one ShadowClan apprentice in battle. He'd helped with the owl attack before... "Wildfire!" With a slight growl, he felt a twinge of anger. "I stopped her too late!" Lashing his tail, he looked up at the sky. He'd failed Thistlepaw with this death. There was only one way for Wildfire's violent streak to end. She wasn't going to end up like the rest of her family. "There's been a misunderstanding, hand on a moment. I think we can fix this but I'm not yowling that over the Thunderpath." Waiting for the next monster to cross, he darted across, shuddering at the feeling of being on that path. "Alright, let me explain. Back when we were apprentices, Wildfire and I were on a patrol with a warrior, Daisyheart. Finpaw, was it? Yes, Finpaw was fighting an owl and it crossed over, he helped us fight it off for good. But Wildfire..." He failed to keep the bitterness out his voice at the name. "She attacked him for crossing the border. I wish I could say it was out of confusion but, I doubt it. I waited to see if Daisyheart would stop it but,
she didn't so I pushed her off him and told him to go home. No one else laid a claw on that apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 13:47

Newtface sat there in an enraged silence as he listened to Newttounge give his explanation of what happened. However, when the ThunderClan tom raced across the Thunderpath, the tortoiseshell warrior leaped to his paws and let his neck fur rise, warily. This ThunderClanner on ShadowClan's territory, now. He made no means of attacking the other tom, though. Instead, his mind and thoughts were more focused on the new subject of the conversation: Wildfire, one of the other cats in the patrol that Newtface had seen. The ShadowClanner lashed his tail as he sat back down. However, he did keep a close eye on Newttounge.
"I do hope that what you're saying is true," The speckled warrior hissed out, "However, if this 'Wildfire' cat that you speak of was the one who laid the deadly blows on Finpaw, she's a murderer. She's broken the warrior code, and she needs to be punished for it.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 21:33

Newttongue nodded. "We aren't going to solve a murder with more murder but... We can make her feel the way she made Finpaw feel. Let her see how terrifying it is to face your death." He looked up at the tom. "I can bring her to the Thunderpath. You hide in the ferns on Thunderclan's side, it won't take long. She's around this part of the territory." The warrior meowed. "However, there won't be any mauling. This is to teach her a lesson and mauling leads to revenge which will lead to more bloodshed. Deal?"

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 10:59

Newtface was silent for a few heartbeats after Newttounge told him the plan. While it wasn't the lesson he had been watching to teach the cat that was responsible for Finpaw's death, it was close enough. With a sigh, the speckled tom nodded.
"Fine, deal. I would've preferred to do something worse, but apparently, this is as close as I'm gonna get." The warrior mewed with a slight edge in his tone.
Without waiting for Newttounge to say anything else, the ShadowClan tom looked left and right to make sure that no monsters were coming before he leaped onto the dark, dangerous path and sped across to the other side. The scent of ThunderClan mixed with the Thunderpath was revolting, but he'd just have to take it like a warrior. Grumbling a bit, the tortoiseshell positioned himself in the ferns and crouched low so that it was hard to see him. The ginger in his fur stood out a bit against the green, but it blended in with the dirt.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 11:31

The other nodded and followed him over. Without saying anything, he slipped through the growing ferns and was glad to be out of the smelly area. Scenting the air, he caught some ThunderClan scent, unmistakeably Wildfire. Her russet pelt flashed from a pile of dead leaves as she sloppily pinned a lizard only to have it lose its tail and run off. "Wildfire, I found a burrow of mice near the Thunderpath. There might be three or four of them in there. Mind lending a paw?"

Wildfire glared down at the tail before looking up at Newttongue. "Sure, I guess." She decided that the tail would be wasted and unnoticed in the fresh-kill pile and quickly nipped at it to get whatever she could off of it. Then, she trotted to his side. It was becoming more normal for Newttongue to go out of his way to spend time with her, she still wasn't sure why. Perhaps he was growing suspicious over Rowanpaw's true killer. She hoped not. She was already struggling with the fallout of the wrong cat being blamed on the death. Halting, she tilted her head. "Uh, Newttongue, there's no mouse scent out here at all..." The she-cat looked around the Thunderpath, struggling to scent anything over the smell of monsters.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 19:43

Newtface, crouched silently in the ferns, waited impatiently for Newttounge to bring back the cat that was responsible for Finpaw's murder. All the while, the tom began to think that the ThunderClan tom had just gone back to camp and left him there, hiding in the ferns. However, when he heard voices, he felt a small bit of relief. This was all going to be worth it. This she-cat needed to be taught a lesson. The tom waited for a couple of heartbeats, and then he leaped. He burst straight out of the ferns and straight towards Wildfire with outstretched paws. Once the tortoiseshell tackled the she-cat, he stared down at her with a vehement, angry fire in his sharp yellow eyes. He wanted to yell at the top of his lungs at the warrior below him, but he decided against screaming.
"You fox-heart!" He exclaimed, "You cold, ruthless, idiotic, useless fox-heart!"

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:28

Newttongue sighed and looked around, making sure they wouldn't be found out. Sitting with his tail wrapped in his paws, the tom set his gaze elsewhere.

Wildfire gasped as she was tackled to the ground, pushing at him with her broad paws. The she-cat narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing on our side of the border?" She spat, drawing her lips back in a snarl. Her claws unsheathed instinctively and she pressed them into his skin in warning. She looked up at Newttongue, why wasn't he helping her fight off the intruder? What was happening? Her ears pressed back and she flickered her gaze between the two toms. "What's going on here? Newttongue, help me, you lazy furball!" She hissed, struggling under Newtface's weight.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 14:05

Newtface glanced over at Newttounge and watched as the ThunderClan tom seemed to do nothing. He wasn't disturbed by that, though; It was a good thing for the ShadowClan tom. The speckled warrior, keeping his claws sheathed, lifted his front right paw and slapped Wildfire across the face a couple of swift yet forceful times.
"I'm teaching you a lesson that you deserve to learn. I would teach you something that's a lot more painful, but I've decided to go easy on you. You should be grateful. I could rip you to shreds right now and send you back to your camp furless!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]   Getting What You Deserve. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting What You Deserve. [Closed]
Page 1 of 1