Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) Empty
PostSubject: Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)   Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 4:33

Tunnelheart laid in her nest in the nursery. She could move back to the warriors den yet and she couldn't yet. She was starying to doubt herself and most of all doubt Starclan. She continued to think about it.She could remember finding out about Darkstrike, her mate's, exile. It hurt her at the time but then Wolfkit, her daughter and only kit, went looking for him and wound up killed on the Thunderpath. She cringed at the memory and a bit of tears came to her eyes. She then remembered how Darkstrike came. She remembered her crying over her dead kit but happy to see him. She then remembered clearly how Darkstrike or Strike claimed she let their kit cross. It was a stab to the heart then as it was now and it hurt Tunnelheart very much. She started to think they Starclan was against her. She didn't know what to do though she knew she needed to talk to Strike explain what happened even if he wouldn't believe her.  She felt a tear roll into her cheekfur. She laid her ears flat against her head and got up onto her paws as she padded out of the nursery.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)   Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 20:30

Mousepaw was sitting by the apprentice's den, nibbling on a toad. When he saw Tunnelheart emerge from the nursery, he felt a pang of guilt run through him. He had picked on her kit who was now dead and he had been disrespectful to her old mate. He felt like he needed to make it up to Wolfkit by being nice to her mother because he never said sorry to the kit her before she died. The tabby tom ditched his food and padded over. "Hi," He said as he approached. He noticed her cheek fur was a little wet and another rush of guilt swam through him. He wanted to say sorry somehow but he didn't know where to start.

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) Image13

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)   Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 20:57

Tunnelheart heard pawsteps approach her and she looked to see who it was and saw Mousepaw."oh...hey Mousepaw"She mewed in a tone unlike her. She looked at the apprentice as she slowly sat down her tail wrapping around her paws.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)   Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015 - 11:03

Mousepaw sat down also. He sighed as he tried to come up with an apology in his mind. "Listen...I just wanted to say sorry. I wasn't the nicest to Wolfkit and...I wasn't really nice to Dark...I mean Strike either." He awkwardly looked down at his paws. There was a weird sensation in his chest that coursed through him. What is this feeling? He asked himself. Is this...guilt? Is it...sorrow? He had never felt guilty or sorrowful. He hated the feeling. "And I'm sorry that Wolfkit is gone, and same with Strike. Thats all I wanted to say." He stood up and wanted to walk away, but couldn't bring himself to do it.

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) Image13

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)   Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015 - 18:57

Tunnelheart listened quietly as he told her his apology and she was quiet for a long moment."it..its fine i guess..."Tunnelheart mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)   Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why me? What did i do to deserve this (open)
Page 1 of 1