Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6048

things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired Empty
PostSubject: things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired   things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 22:54

ThunderClan's grim state had reached a point where even Emberheart's seemingly-endless optimism couldn't seem to kick in as much anymore. She sat apart from her Clanmates for the moment, lost in thought. She had avoided her problems for some time, and it was finally catching up to her. With each passing day, it seemed like another life was lost. Faces and names were beginning to blend together in her mind, and she struggled to separate them more and more.

Daypaw, her first apprentice. Specklefang, her mentor... A murderer. Coyotefang, someone who had only touched her life at its edges but whose absence was still incredibly clear now. Who would follow in their pawsteps, and when? How soon would they be grieving once again?

A murderer. A murderer had taught her all she knew about her Clan's sacred Warrior Code. If it weren't for the fact that it made her question her entire worldview, she would have laughed at the irony. It was funny in a dark sort of way. Was everything she knew a lie? It couldn't be. She couldn't live with that fact if it were the truth.

She was falling into herself, more and more each day, withdrawing into her own mind. It wasn't a coping mechanism she could use forever. She had to snap out of it, but at this point she wasn't sure how. She had never fallen this far into grief and despair, always pulled herself up in order to move on. Usually without really acknowledging the problems, admittedly, and that might have contributed to where she was now. She wasn't sure what she could do besides dwell on it, at this point.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired   things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 21:17

Birchheart had finally tired herself out.

Help the elders, clear out moss, fix her nest in the nursery again... tire out any rowdy kits and deal with pains once more. Just stay busy... That had been her method. Really, she'd strive to impress Specklefang. Anything to make sure in her many kits, she wasn't forgotten. Being adopted already put her at a disadvantage. Specklefang had pushed them all out and then done some horrid thing like this... What was wrong with her? Idolizing a killer like that. Wanting the love and care of a killer... Maybe it was for the best that she never got that mother's touch. She wouldn't follow in such bloody pawsteps. Coyotefang... Coyotefang, Coyotefang, Coyotefang... Never there even if his body was. Had he shrugged as he died as well the way he did when her mother was killed? He left her sister with kits and before that had no interest in them. For the first time in her life, she had thought good riddance toward a dead cat. He was nothing more than a warm body in their camp and now he was a frosted over grave. Life felt just the same with him underground.

Foxdung! Her stress caused her kits to lash out, kicking at her in distress. Hissing softly, she was snapped out of her thoughts. Only then had she noticed Emberheart's bright pelt. Grabbing the least frozen prey she could, a squirrel, she padded over. Dropping the prey, she gave a look of sympathy. "What's on your mind, Emberheart? Clanmates are here for a reason."

things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6048

PostSubject: Re: things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired   things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 22:26

Emberheart shrugged tiredly. "Things," she said vaguely, and immediately realized how ridiculous it sounded. "Just... Everything that's been happening recently. I think it's all catching up to me." Well, she didn't think it, she knew it, but still. She was emotionally drained, had reached her breaking point and kept going and now was dealing with the consequences, but she wasn't sure how to put that into words. "What about you? No offense, but you don't look that great either."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired   things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired Empty

Back to top Go down

things look grim and i'm so sick of being tired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: