Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A grim future:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A grim future:  Empty
PostSubject: A grim future:    A grim future:  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:09 am

The faint sound of paw-steps could be heard nearing Shadowclan's camp, urgency could be the only way to describe the speed. It was nearing dawn. The clan would come to life once the sun's first beams of light entered through the thin holes in the dens. They'd go upon their day like there weren't any more worries. Lichenmask had been defeated not too long ago. However, darker times were approaching. Darker than when the sun had been blocked. Evil was once again ready to strike. However, this time, the clan would have to rely on themselves only. Despite communication with the starring cats above having been returned, even they couldn't offer any support. They had only given a warning.

Morningpaw entered the camp, facial expression grim. She had just returned from the medicine cat meeting and what she had brought back was a prophecy that would change Shadowclan for moons to come. The tortie female went straight over to the leader's den. There must not be any more time waisted. Scorchstar needed to hear what Starclan had told her. "Scorchstar. This is urgent! We need to speak now!" said the she-cat in a slightly shaky voice and a fearful tone. She stepped inside and proceeded to wait.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A grim future:    A grim future:  EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 5:58 am

The urgent, fear-shaken voice of his medicine cat roused Scorchstar from his dreamless sleep almost immediately. Still groggy with sleep and a little dazed, he almost could've sworn he had imagined hearing Morningpaw's voice from the entrance of the den, until he spotted her silhouetted figure standing a few tail-lengths away from him. Rising up to a sit in his nest and briefly stretching with a yawn, he wiped a paw over his face hastily to rub any lingering tiredness away. From the tone of Morningpaw's voice, whatever she needed to say deserved his full attention. "Come in, Morningpaw. Tell me what's troubling you."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A grim future:    A grim future:  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:59 am

The medicine cat let out a shaky sigh before stepping further inside, eyes narrowed in a troubled way. "Scorchstar..." How would she start this? The medicine cat sat down and continued on, "Scorchstar, I've just returned from the medicine cat meeting and I'm afraid that what I brought back is the worst possible...news...I could've returned with." She closed her eyes to try and remember what Flamestrike had told her. Once she recalled everything she proceeded to tell the leader, "There will be one of mixed-blood, wrought with misguided judgment, an evil claiming deliverance that will lead Shadowclan into the depths of darkness. Our clan will die. Shadowclan will be no moreā€¦ and there is nothing Starclan can do to stop it." The smaller cat shuddered slightly. The she-cat swore she heard the starry tom's voice alongside hers. The medicine cat then looked straight at the leader, locking eyes with him, waiting for his response. It would be a bit because he needed to soak it all in.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A grim future:    A grim future:  EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Scorchstar's ears tilted back, then flattened against his head, his bushy fur beginning to rise with fear. ShadowClan would be no more? What did that mean? After everything StarClan had done... After they accepted him to be the next leader of ShadowClan, after granting him his nine lives... They were still ready to let his Clan die a second time? It was bad enough when they were abandoned during Lichenmask's reign. But now...

Has StarClan truly decided to abandon ShadowClan for good?

...No. No, he couldn't think like that. There... There must be some reasonable explanation for why this was happening to his Clan. Perhaps... Perhaps it was a mistake? Perhaps... Perhaps there was something lost in translation? Perhaps...

No. His faith in his warrior ancestors was far too great to think they would make such a mistake. It must be true. But... why?

Shaking his head slowly, then fiercely, as if trying to dislodge a tick from his ear, Scorchstar finally locked his gaze with Morningpaw's. "We... We mustn't tell any other cat about this prophecy, Morningpaw. If they knew, everyone would become panicked. Cats would instantly lose their faith in StarClan... if it hasn't already been lost. I will keep a close eye on all of our cats, and entrust the most reliable of my higher ranks to do the same. I expect you to do the same, and report to me any findings you may have that indicates some cat is trying to sabotage our Clan in any way. I will not keep this from my Clan forever, but... for now, when our wounds from the battle with Lichenmask are still fresh, I feel it would be best to keep this between us for the time being. Thank you for sharing this with me, Morningpaw."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A grim future:    A grim future:  Empty

Back to top Go down

A grim future:
Page 1 of 1