Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cold claws of love - plot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

cold claws of love - plot Empty
PostSubject: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 18:04

"Love is pathetic, but love is strong. Love is so strong that it even managed to pull me into its cold claws, but never again. I'm not going to let myself be tricked by something so artificial ever again. I've learned my lesson, and now I'm never making the same mistake, again."

cold claws of love - plot 200

i found newtface a plot, but he's going to end up dying at the very end.
however, keep in mind that this plot hasn't been approved, and can be shut down at any time. i'm just trying to find cats to fill in the roles that i need so i can submit it for approval.

newtface and rosepaw both had feeling for each other, and newt was confused about his feelings, but he came to the realization that he loved her after she was hit by a monster and died.

my plan for newt is for his spirit to be completely crushed, brought back up again, and then destroyed.

how will his spirit be crushed?:

- newtface will emotionally shut himself off from everyone and everything (except anger, probably), and he'll go back to focusing solely on being a valuable warrior who hunts for and protects his clan.

- newt will continue to hate minnowpaw and silentpaw, and will hold a grudge. he will continue to believe that they're responsible for rosepaw's death.

- there will be a she-cat in shadowclan who's around newtface's age. she'll notice that newt has been so down, and will try to cheer him up. newt will be annoyed and try to shut her out, but she won't stop trying to make him happy.

- newt will receive another apprentice. he's determined to protect his new apprentice, and considering that rosepaw died before she became a warrior, he will want to make sure that this cat is able to make it to warriorhood.

- there will be an incident at the thunderpath. while on a hunting patrol, or while it's just the two of them, newt's apprentice will attempt to run across the thunderpath for some reason. newt, remembering what happened to rosepaw, will attempt to save his apprentice.
- this is up to the roleplayer of newt's apprentice, but either they can get tragically killed on the thunderpath, or newt can just barely save them.

- if the apprentice dies, of course, this will result in more heartbreak for newt.
- if the apprentice just barely lives, newt will be so shaken by the event that he'll be too afraid to even train his apprentice anymore.

- after the incident, newt will fast. maybe every now and then he'll eat a little bit of prey, but only enough to cling on barely to life. at this point, he's starting to give up.

- the same she-cat from earlier will encourage him to eat, or at least smile. newt will still be annoyed by the she-cat. he'll refuse to listen and keep up his fast.

how will his spirit be lifted?:

- thoughts about suicide will start to flood newt's mind. he's extremely close to snapping and giving up. the she-cat will overhear him talking to himself about ways that he can end himself quickly and try desperately to stop him.

- newt figures that dying is the best option, and that he'll be free from the pain he feels. however, the she-cat will say that there will be cats that miss him just as much as he missed rosepaw. newt will wonder who on earth would ever mourn him, and the she-cat replies that she'd end up missing him.

- newt, struck by the she-cat's words, decides not to kill himself. after a bit more time with the she-cat, newt begins to feel like he can open up to her and trust her. he confides in her whenever he's feeling extremely down, and he even goes back to training his apprentice (if they're still an apprentice at that time).

- over some more time, newt ends up feeling the same feelings that he felt for rosepaw towards the she-cat, but this time he isn't confused about them. he had learned his lesson from rosepaw, and he wasn't about to let anything happen to the she-cat without her knowing how he felt.

- he confesses his love for her, and she confesses her love for him, and the two of them become mates. soon after that, the she-cat has a kit (maybe more than one). however, one of the kits (an npc) is stillborn. newt, saddened by this, decides that he'll bury the dead kit himself that night.

how will his spirit be destroyed?:

- newt buries his stillborn kit beside rosepaw and hopes desperately that rosepaw will take care of the kit in starclan.

- after burying the stillborn, newt takes a walk around the territory to clear his head. he ends up encountering the thunderpath, the place that he dreads. it reminds him too much of rosepaw's death everytime he sees it. however, just as he's planning to leave, a monster on the thunderpath ends up swerving out of control, going off of the thunderpath, and hitting newt.

- the next day, newt's body is discovered by some warriors who are out on a morning patrol.

- they bring him back to camp, and newt's mate is disturbed and distraught by the fact that her new mate had died. all the kits have now is her. the she-cat feels like she failed in her mission to keep newt alive and happy.

- the rest of the she-cat's reaction to newt's death is up to the roleplayer.

it's a sad plot, i know.

here are the roles that i need to be filled:

the she-cat: a shadowclan she-cat who tries to cheer newt up all the time. she's the one who talks him out of killing himself and ends up becoming mates with him later on.

the apprentice: a shadowclan kit that ends up becoming newt's second apprentice. this cat is saved by newt on the thunderpath, but it's an extremely close call (or, you can choose to have your character die). newt stops training him for a while after the incident.

the roles of the morning patrol and the kits will be filled later on, when it's time for those moments in the plot to happen. i will be roleplaying one of the kits, though, and they will replace newt's character slot.

BONUS POINTS:

- bonus points if the apprentice ends up visiting rosepaw during their moonstone journey and tells newt that they ended up seeing her.

- bonus points if the she-cat that ends up becoming newt's mate is black-and-white, because rosepaw was a black-and-white cat.

that's pretty much it.
here are the sign-ups!

Code:
[b]Roleplayer Name:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] shadowclan only.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Desired Role:[/b] the she-cat or the apprentice.
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] either a link to a topic or type something here.
[b]Activity Level:[/b]

Last edited by Harlem on Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 21:06

Roleplayer Name: Kari
Cat Name: Lambheart
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance:
cold claws of love - plot Central_heterochromia-cat__
Desired Role: Apprentice.
Roleplay Sample: In This Corner of the World, How About a Little Hunting Time, My World Ends With You
Activity Level: I'm on every day, and continue to stay on for most if not all of the day.

She's also part of my own plot which can be found here.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

cold claws of love - plot QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by Kari on Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 22:55

Roleplayer Name: Whiteheart
Cat Name: Asterpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Desired Role: The She-cat
Roleplay Sample: sample
Activity Level: I try to be on here during the weekends, but college is pretty hectic so week days I will be around, but not enough to post consistently.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:08

awesome! thanks for signing up, guys!
this isn't first come first serve, so i'll keep sign-ups open for a little bit and choose the roles, soon!

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 23:42

Can i do a cat if she is unborn for his apprentice?

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 6:38

yeah, it just depends on how soon she'll be born

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 15:49

Roleplayer Name: Ruskavelle
Cat Name: Tansyheart
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: Short-furred black cat with a white muzzle, tail tip and paws, and blue eyes, second cat in signature
Desired Role: She-cat
Roleplay Sample: There's A Murderer In Our Midst
Activity Level: Online every day (although my internet has a tendency to go out at inconvenient times)

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:14

thanks for signing up!

roles will be chosen this upcoming friday.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 18:15

alright.

kari's lambkit will be playing the role of the apprentice.

and

ruskavelle's tansyheart will be playing the role of the she-cat.

i'll submit this plot for approval asap. thanks for signing up!

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:42

Very cool! Hope it's accepted ^-^

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

cold claws of love - plot QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 16:51

we got approved, y'all!

i'll start rolling the ball for this plot to begin asap.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cold claws of love - plot   cold claws of love - plot Empty

Back to top Go down

cold claws of love - plot
Page 1 of 1