Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]

Go down 
+4
Princess poatato
Ripped
Drippy
Kent Mansley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:46

Blizzardstar thought for a second, weighting Flynn’s words before finally nodding “If you are sure this is the path you want to walk you shall be trained in our ways, learn and obey our code, and prove not only to me but all of ThunderClan that you have what is needed to back up the words said today and become a warrior someday” Her words were dead serious, cold eyes staring right at his. She just hoped the rogue wouldn’t back out when he realized what he had gotten himself into.

“For now, rest and eat something, you need it. Tomorrow you shall get your apprentice name and mentor so you can start this long journey” With those words the leader gave him a respectful nod and walked away, she had to think on a name and mentor for the tom to be ready for his ceremony the next day.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:53

OOC: Rush lend me his laptop and will lend it to Middy too :D My savior!

IC: Mapleleaf rushed out of the medicine den after being summoned by Marshpaw. He had told her that Sharptooth needed healing of her broken foreleg. She carried some sticks, bindweed, cobwebs, cob nuts, comfrey root, and dock in her jaws to heal the warrior. She had taken a bit extra just in case anybody else was injured. As she got out, she scented a new presence among the surrounding cats. The she-cat carefully placed the herbs down once she was close to Sharptooth. "Let me fix up that leg and those wounds for you Sharptooth." She said sweetly.

Her forest-green eyes narrowed in concentration as she grabbed the comfrey root and the dock and chewed them separately. The medicine cat turned to the she-cat and positioned her to where the limb can be easily grabbed. "I'll need to align it before I can wrap it up and place a splint on it. This will hurt for a moment. You won't be able to place too much pressure on it." The she-cat grabbed the limb with her jaws while her paws held the warrior still and she yanked the leg until it was back in place. She then applied the comfrey poultice on the leg to where the break would be. She grabbed the cobwebs and began to warp the leg comfortably. She then took the sticks and formed a splint and then wrapped bindweed to secure the splint. "There. Now for those other injuries..." she muttered while taking the cob nuts and grinding them up. She went around the she-cat and applied the dock and cobnut ointments to the small and larger scratches and scars. To finish it off, she pressed a small bit of the cobwebs to the largest wounds. "I'm done Sharptooth." she said while giving her a gentle smile.

The medicine cat got up and then turned to look at the new cat. "Oh hello! My! You're scratched up like Sharptooth here. I have herbs to heal you...what is your name?" she asked while bringing the herbs closer to Flynn and beginning to step around him, making sure to apply the ointments to the scars and scratches she found on him. Mapleleaf ended with the cobwebs on the largest scrars. The medicine cat noticed he seemed a bit weak like he was recovering from a previous illness. The medicine cat stepped back to admire her handy work. "You may stay at the medicine cat den over there when you're done speaking. It has a warm nest for you to stay in." Mapleleaf then turned to address Sharptooth. "You'll also have to stay there too Sharptooth. You're foreleg has to recover so you can get to your warrior duties in no time!" she said optimistically.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] - Page 2 SQfTPip
Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] - Page 2 Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: