Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reds swaying in the hanging lichens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Reds swaying in the hanging lichens  Empty
PostSubject: Reds swaying in the hanging lichens    Reds swaying in the hanging lichens  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 9:36

Lichenfang pulled herself from the elders den a small smile masked her true feelings.  She had just lost Honeyspark and not long after her was her daughter orchidfeather but she left behind a kit and that pained her to know that her granddaughter was without a mother but what bothered her was she handy seen much of Reedheart so she looked around quietly

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Reds swaying in the hanging lichens    Reds swaying in the hanging lichens  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:51

The golden tom was looking at his paw, depressed and lost in his own mind. His twin was dead... it felt like half of his soul was taken away from him in the moment she left. Shrewheart’s death was painful enough to leave him weakened and quieter than usual but now that Honeyspark and Orchidfeather were dead... what motivated him to keep living? He failed Cherrykit... he failed Honeyspark and he failed his clan. All because of Riverclan... the clan that continued destroying the life’s of his clanmates.

Reedheart could his fur bristling, letting the sadness being replaced by anger. But as soon as his green eyes met his mother’s, the tom relaxed once more. The warrior approached her with a sad and concerned face. ”Hello, Lichenfang. What are you doing out here? Is better for you to stay warm in the elder’s den.”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Reds swaying in the hanging lichens    Reds swaying in the hanging lichens  EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 19:40

Lichenfang blinked and looked to her son. She smiled some as she seen him or tried to but she was glad that he showed up."huh oh no I'm fine I need to stretch my legs or I really will be older then I am"She joked attempting to hide the deep embedded sadness. "And I've been cramped up in there too long I don't get a whole lot of visitors anyways unless I come out here"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Reds swaying in the hanging lichens    Reds swaying in the hanging lichens  EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 12:53

OOC: I’m so sorry for the big delay!!

IC:
Reedheart lowered his ears clearly sad by her words. He felt guilty for not visiting his mother as often as he should. ”I’m sorry... I should visit you more but after Honeyspark’s death... I haven’t been feeling well...” He mewed at the brink of tears of sorrow and anger.

The warrior shook his head trying to focus and then he fixed his eyes on the elder once again. He smiled sadly before speaking again. ”Sorry... do you want me to bring you something? Moss for your nest? Something to eat?”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reds swaying in the hanging lichens    Reds swaying in the hanging lichens  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reds swaying in the hanging lichens
Page 1 of 1