Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~Hanging around~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:07

Foxpaw layed down on a rock in a densly shaded area as a gentle breeze blew through WindClan camp. What if the fox attacks? She questioned herself as she closed her eyes, sleeping soundlessly falliing into a deep slumber.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:11

Stormeye had fallen asleep on his favorite rock again. He woke up and opened one eye when he spotted Foxpaw sleeping on another rock. He got to his paws, and padded over to Foxpaw, letting out a small purr. "Awww, she is so cute when she is asleep," he laughed, glancing at his apprentice.

~Hanging around~ ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:13

Foxpaw had woken up at the comment. "Huh? What?" she turned her head and saw her mentor. "Oh! Hi, Stormeye!" she mewed, her head still filled with sleep.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:14

"Hey Foxpaw," Stormeye purred, laying down next to her. "Did you have a good time sleeping?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:16

"I guess" Foxpaw purred looking up. "I was just wondering, what would we do if the fox came into camp?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:20

Stormeye glanced at his apprentice, thinking. "Well, if it was a small amount that we found fight off, we would have one or two cats head over to the nursery in case any of the foxes try to get in there. We would have the rest fight off the foxes. But if there was a huge amount, so much we have to leave camp, we would grab the kits and get them out of there as fast as we could, along with Willowstream. The rest would follow, keeping the foxes away from Willowstream and the kits. Then we would find a new place to hide until we would be able to chase off the foxes, or the foxes left, but we would always be able to go get help from another Clan if we needed too."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:21

Foxpaw gulped, looking down at her fox coloured pelt "... What if it's me?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:23

Stormeye raised an eyebrow at his apprentice. "What do you mean?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:25

Foxpaw looked at her mentor. "I mean that my pelt is like a fox's. Does that mean something?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:27

Stormeye shook his head, letting out a small laugh. "No, Foxpaw it doesn't. Foxes aren't going to attack the camp just because you look like one of them."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:28

"Don't laugh at me!" Foxpaw said crossly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:29

Stormeye glanced at his apprentice, his eyes shining. "Why would you think that your pelt has anything to do with this, Foxpaw?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:32

"I dunno" Foxpaw replied, hanging her head.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:35

Stormeye placed his tail on Foxpaw's shoulder, his icy blue eyes calm. "Don't let the color of your pelt get you down, Foxpaw."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:36

"Okay..." Foxpaw replied, walking over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbing a small bird.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Hanging around~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hanging around~   ~Hanging around~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Hanging around~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next