Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Is Acceptable[OPEN]

Go down 
+2
Ivy-ssi
Not
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

This Is Acceptable[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 6:19

Blossomheart was in no way ready for this. She was sure Russetpelt wasn't either. She wanted to go on patrols and do her duties and she did for as long as she could. Alas, she had to retire to the nursery eventually. That was a few sunrises ago when she couldn't even jump far enough to catch a mouse. She had felt the kicks and uncomfortable poses and wondered if her mother went through this. Of course she did, mouse-brain! How would you exist if she didn't!? Then this was a true pain like someone was raking their claws all over her belly from the inside. She yelped out with pain. There it was again! That and an urge... An urge she had never felt before. "Russetpelt!" She called out between yelps.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 9:38

Russetpelt ears perked in alarm as his mate called in an unsettling tone. ”Wha-“ As he padded up to her he realized what must be happening. ”Oh- Oh StarClan! I’ll get Mintpaw,” he reassured his mate, going into speed-mode to The medicine den. Mintpaw was out gathering herbs, so he couldn’t find her. He would just have to remember what Oceanlight taught him about when he was a curious kit. ”I need a stick,.. and moss... borage..?” he grabbed all the stuff, an bolted back to Blossomheart. ”Okay okay go lay down in the den, uh, take this stick,” he instructed awkwardly.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 10:19

Blossomheart was laying down when he came back, in the most comfortable position she could. "Way ahead of you." Then it all happened. The worst pain she had felt in her life, all mushed up in what felt like an eternity. Her jaws clamped down on the stick.

-t i m e s k i p-

Before her laid 5 kits. Hazelkit, Acornkit, Tinykit, Bramblekit, Birchkit, and Leafkit were all at her belly. But... Bramblekit and Leafkit weren't moving. And she only sensed 4 tiny heartbeats. She placed her paws on the backs of Bramblekit and Leafkit. They were limp and growing cold. Blossomheart looked down at them before scooping them up in her paws as the first tears welled from her eyes. Her voice was soft and sad. She looked back up at her mate. "Russetpelt..." She said. "They're dead. Leafkit and Bramblekit are.. are dead."

OOC: kits can post now

Last edited by Jade Wings on Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 9:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 10:48

~Russetpelt~

Russetpelt purring faded at Blossomheart’s haunting words. ”The’re... no.. they can’t be..” but by the look of it, they were. ”We’ll have to- have to b-bury them. At least we st-still Acornkit, Hazelkit, and Tinykit..” He could see the resemblance of Russetpelt and Blossomheart in them.

~Hazelkit~

Hazelkit yawned and squirmed a little. She pressed herself up against her mother’s soft fur. She had just had her meal of milk, now she wanted to get moving. She slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry for a moment, but then everything came into focus. She glanced up at Blossomheart. ”Mama..?”

OOC: what if I made another’s topic where all the kits sneak out and either Russet or Blossom finds them and brings them back? Idk, just thought it would be interesting. Since we have to make a post with them outside of the birth topic.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 11:02

Acornkit snuggled with her mother, content. The newborn kit opened her eyes and then shut them immediately; it was too bright for her now-blue eyes.

OOC: Bad post because I have never RPed a newborn kit before

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

This Is Acceptable[OPEN] Image10
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 11:30

The little ball of bright orange and white fluff that was Tinykit curled into her mother's side, her ears pressed tightly to the top of her head and her eyes left shut. She had already had her fill of milk and was now determined to take a nap, though the noise around her was making it a difficult task.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 15:16

Blossomheart nodded. "Yes... Yes... We'll bury them... Don't forget Birchkit." She couldn't help but purr at Hazelkit. "Yes, Hazelkit. I am your mother. And Russetpelt over there is your father."

Last edited by Jade Wings on Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 16:41

OOC: yo guys you gotta wait for me!
IC:
Mintpaw hurried towards the small family, cursing under her breath. Of all the times to go out hunting... She sighed as she sat down beside Blossomheart. "I-I can't give you a-any herbs- t-they won't d-do much good a-anyways." She began to nose the five kits, biting her lip and carefully moving two away from the rest. "You d-did a-amazingly, Blossomheart.
C-congratulations, both of y-you."

Not

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 17:07

OOC: Sorry, we were impatient and it didn't look like you were on/had been on!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 17:29

OOC: I will take the blame

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

This Is Acceptable[OPEN] Image10
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 12:52

Birchkit snuffled through his tiny nose, trying to get closer to his mother. Her soft fur felt amazing against his slightly-damp pelt, and the warmth given off by her and his brother and sisters made him want to fall asleep.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Acceptable[OPEN]   This Is Acceptable[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Acceptable[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: