Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Self-Sacrificial Protection

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Self-Sacrificial Protection Empty
PostSubject: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:20 am

Fernfeather lifted her head and parted her lips to drink in the fresh breeze blowing across the snowy grass on the moor. She really had missed WindClan's wide-open territory, having been confined in camp for many sunrises. She still leaned against her mate Swiftstep so she couldn't lose balance or step somewhere she wasn't supposed to. She wished she could see the beautiful white landscape before them, the clear blue sky above with the occasional fluffy white cloud dappling the space high above the earth, the faraway trees of nearby territories. She let out a soft sigh. Oh, well. At least she was finally out of that stuffy camp with the love of her life.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Swiftstep," Fernfeather meowed softly, taking a few moments to try and find the tom's muzzle before nuzzling it with her own. A very faint purr rumbled in her throat, but only for a few moments. It was taking so much energy to be happy nowadays, even if it was genuine...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 am

OOC: Maybe a surprise attack from Wolfpaw? And of course no battle system~

IC: The tall tom returned her purr with one of his own. "No problem darlin'. I'm sure you were getting tired of just stayin' in camp." He looked up and began to press himself to her as he led her on a short walk. There was a slight breeze, chilly but nice. "Doesn't this breeze feel great Fern?" he asked with a breathy sigh. It was just him and his precious she-cat. The love of his life. He loved her with his being. He hadn't felt this way with anybody ever since Emberpaw. He shuddered when he thought of her. He had Fernfeather and that was all that mattered to him.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340』║『 Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8
Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340』║『Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:59 pm

As he hid behind a gorse bush he heard two voices. Fernfeather was blind. Helpless and pathetic. Entirely useless. But Swiftstep... Swiftstep had been scared of him the moment he found out that Wolf had attacked Dovepaw. Now, he was so... sappy. It was disgusting. As they passed by, he leaped out at Swiftstep, claws unsheathed, ready to rake them across his former mentor's body. "Hello, Swiftstep. Oh, and Fernfeather too. Hi." His first sentence was one of bitterness, the second a friendly hello.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Fernfeather was too distracted with trying to find her way along the moor and taking in its refreshing scent that she didn't notice Wolfpaw's appearance. She yelped, startled, at his voice. "W-Wolfpaw?... What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be banished?" Suddenly, she remembered. This was the cat her brother Softbreeze had a crush on right from the start. But Wolfpaw betrayed not only the entire Clan by attacking one of his Clanmates, but Softbreeze as well. This rogue broke her beloved brother's heart, which was absolutely the last thing he needed.

She drew her lips back in a snarl, though she had no idea if she was actually facing Wolfpaw or not. "You betrayed Softbreeze. He trusted you. He was in love with you! I don't want you here! Go away or else!" Her claws slid out and dug into the ground beneath the snow.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 am

Swiftstep stood in front of Fernfeather protectively. "Why are you here Wolfpaw? Get out of Windclan territory you rogue! You don't belong here anymore! I had placed all my trust in you. You were going to make a great warrior. Now I see how wrong I was. How much pain you cause others. Don't you know how much it pained me to see you go?! You were my apprentice! My family! You destroyed that bond! You would've returned to your training. You would've become a warrior. We could've hunted together and maybe go on a few walks. L-Like former mentor and apprentice....You caused me a heartache." By the end of it, Swiftstep was raking his claws and grinding his sharp fangs in his jaws. He was shaking with anger and disappointment.

Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340』║『 Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8
Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f340』║『Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Self-Sacrificial Protection 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:00 am

Wolf shook his head. "You guys don't understand. Nobody does. I WAS banished,
and it hurt me too! Do you think I wanted to leave Softbreeze? I didn't! I didn't want to leave Windclan!
I'd have died if I didn't! I'm just here to say a formal goodbye to Softbreeze, he's the reason I came here! Swiftstep, I thought you of all cats would understand being alone since you seem to get Fernfeather so much! But then again, I'll never be alone! Because of this.. thing! And at this very moment, it's struggling to get out! AAUGH!
" He roared. It was out. He wanted to kill... this cat who had been his mentor and he thought was his friend... this was a cat who had to die. He clawed Swiftstep, erratically striking in different spots with every move, then leaped towards the neck of this cat who was to be sent to Starclan.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 am

Fernfeather's blind eyes widened at the sudden yowling of fighting cats. "No! Leave him alone!" She quickly pinpointed where they were by sound and scent and managed to clamp her teeth down on Wolfpaw's foreleg, though she was wanting to catch him by the scruff. She snarled and bit down harder, yanking the rogue off her mate.

(OOC: Hey, just wanted to double-check, do you want Wolfpaw to be killed in this battle, or just be chased off back to Twolegplace?)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 am

(OOC: Quick bump. Sorry, I just don't want this plot to go on forever like how my other plots before did. I was originally hoping we could get this done before Fernfeather ranked up to Warrior, which is in three days. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 1:03 am

OOC: I'm on mobile right now ;^; Im shoppin' for stuff. Also, I think after Fern dies, Swiftstep was to drag Wolf back to Windclan camp to be dealt with there and while Swift goes back out to retrieve Fern's body, Wolf escapes and jumps in the gorge trying to get to Riverclan? Is that right Jade?

IC: Swiftstep gasped as he was struck blow after blow. He then was pinned and Wolfpaw was trying to bite his neck. He closed his eyes, ready to head to Starclan when Fernfeather dragged him off of Swiftstep. He jumped up and raked his claws of Wolfpaw's face.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:53 am

OOC: Yep! Basically! While he is there, they'll claw him half to death. THEN he'll escape.

IC: Wolf fell backward as Swiftstep clawed him. He hissed and leaped at him again.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:04 am

(OOC: Just wanted to remind you two that the plan for Fern is that she'll die from her wounds in the medicine den; she won't die outside of camp. :3)

Fernfeather stumbled back, having lost her balance from Wolfpaw's struggling, and she let out a shriek of pain when her hind paw slipped into a rabbit warren and twisted her paw. She collapsed to the ground, whining in agony and digging her claws into the ground to try and withstand the pain.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:31 am

OOC: Ahhh well let's go with what I typed above but instead of Fern dying, Swift will think she died. He'll get revenge for her so he drags Wolf back to WC and he gets beaten up by the clan and runs away where he jumps into the gorge. Like I said above, he'll go back to retrieve Fern's "dead" body when realizes that she's still alive. He rushes her to the medicine cat den (being one of the fastest cats in WC) where she'll die of her wounds. Is that alright Yosh? :3

IC: Swiftstep's head snapped at the direction of his mate's shriek. "Fernfeather!" he cried as he saw her face in pain. He began to make his way to her, almost completely ignoring Wolfpaw, a big mistake.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 6:06 am

Wolf took the chance to attack Swiftstep again. Could he win this battle?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 6:15 am

Fernfeather whined desperately and tried swatting out with her claws, hoping she would land an attack on Wolfpaw rather than Swiftstep. She felt her claws score across a cat's muzzle, spewing blood everywhere from the gash that was created along Wolfpaw's nose, hoping that she had attacked the right cat. "L-Leave him alone!"

(OOC: Yeah, that sounds just fine to me, so long as Fern gets to spend her last moments with those she loves. X3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Swiftstep snarled and raked his claws back at Wolfpaw. He kept guarding Fernfeather. He couldn't let anything happen to her. He and Softbreeze loved her too much. He couldn't forgive himself if anything happened to her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self-Sacrificial Protection   Self-Sacrificial Protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Self-Sacrificial Protection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next