Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Empty nests in empty dens [Open]

Go down 
+9
SillySunshine
Titanium
Mamenchisaurus
Transient
Harlem
Seer
Honey Badger
Jay Bird
Not
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:25

Heavy clumps of mud clung to Adderpaw's limbs and flecked the soft fur of her underbelly, but she made no attempts to shake herself clean as she padded into camp after Minnowslip. After essentially forcing Minnowslip into allowing her to help bury the dead, she had spent the better part of the day helping her older sister claw through the frost dusted earth that laid outside of the camp in pursuit of digging graves. Ignoring the way that her paws ached with every step, the apprentice stared at the forlorn patrol that had just returned from ThunderClan's camp, her sharp gaze narrowing at the sight of Flickerpaw. Who was that? Why did they bring a ThunderClanner back into their own camp? Padding up to the patrol, she paused beside her denmates and threw a wary glare in Flickerpaw's direction. Lifting her chin, the muddied Adderpaw's expression was heavy with contempt as she spit out, "Who is that?"

Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:38

"RiverClan, today has been a day of mourning and pain. But I assure you, that this blood debt that ThunderClan owes us has been paid in full. The warrior that killed Rowanpaw was Specklefang, the beast that nearly killed Finchstream in battle. She had the audacity to gloat about killing Rowanpaw. Blizzardstar and I agreed that such a bloodthirsty creature could not be allowed to live. She was fed three deathberries, and now her spirit walks among the Dark Forest as it should." Her green eyes flashed with satisfaction, the knowledge that an enemy was dispatched for the good of RiverClan. There was little regret in her over the warrior's death, such monsters needed to be put down. With tail held high, she continued. "As for Fawnsong's murder, this apprentice, Flickerpaw, was the one to murder her. As Flickerpaw has shown remorse and she's only an apprentice, she will pay for this crime by living amongst us away from her kin. She is not a hostage, but now our permanent prisoner."

She waited for this news to be processed, the leader was half-expecting some protests. Her clanmates had been against hostages, so it wouldn't be surprising if some rioted out of some misguided soft-heartedness. "Blizzardstar has given her over to us, and thus she will remain in camp with us, never allowed to leave without Jaystream or my permission. Similar to Lionspark, no harm is allowed to come to her, though I will not begrudge a cat their chance to speak their mind to the one that killed our clanmate. And as for Lionspark, you are to be returned to ThunderClan immediately. Amberpelt and Viperstorm will see to your return."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 21:06

At first, she failed to realize the severity of the circumstance. Death and morality were not yet questions in the kit's mind. She ducked her head and grinned as Silverfang licked her in greeting. A soft purr began in her chest. Her mother was wonderful. However, the joy was cut short as the warrior explained the circumstance to her. Even if she did not fully know or understand, Darkkit knew that this was not a moment for her to be reveling in the joys of family love. There had been a loss. The bit she did get was that the cats aforementioned were no longer with the clan, and because of this she simply managed to say, "Oh."

Eyes fixated on the clan leader. As Ivystar spoke, there was little trace of the loving cat she had met the other day. An intensity in her gaze surprised the kit. Although, she was more curious than anything as she looked on. This cat wasn't Riverclan, and yet she was to stay here with them? Even after killing one of their clanmates? It was certainly odd. But, as she looked up at the great, silver cat, Darkkit had no doubts. The big cat knew what she was doing. She stared on with a somewhat perplexed expression trying to process it all. Absentmindedly, she meowed to Silverfang, "I like her." All the while, Darkkit's eyes never left Ivystar or the scene before her.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 21:45

Shadepaw listened to the leader's words, and his eyes widened with rage. "What? We killed the cat who killed Rowanpaw, but we won't kill the cat who killed Fawnsong? It doesn't matter if that piece of fox-dung is an apprentice, a warrior, or even an elder! She deserves to walk along the path of the Dark Forest, too, for her crimes! And why let Lionspark go back? We should kill her, too! That'll really teach ThunderClan a mere fraction of a lesson they deserve!"

"Shadepaw, that's enough," Sweetheart, Shadepaw's mother, scolded from outside the nursery. "ThunderClan has already learned their lesson. If we go against the agreement there may be another fight--"

"Oh, shut up, will you?" Shadepaw spat angrily with a roll of his eyes. "This discussion concerns real RiverClan cats! Not some disloyal wannabe! Go back into the nursery and rot away! No one cares about you or your soft, stupid little opinions!"

Sweetheart heavily flinched with a small, heartbroken gasp, then slowly rose up to her paws and sulked back into the nursery.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 22:05

Goldeneye did not say a word as the situation was announced, she held no power over Ivystar's decision, but she did over the community. The she-cats torn ears flicked back as she listened to Shadepaw spit and rave, acting like they were important. "Shadepaw. Why don't you follow your own advice and go make sure the nests in Cloudstones and I's den is plucked of any rotting material, and perhaps add some downy feathers to them? Maybe you can learn something about decency while you're at it, seeing as you certainly lack a great deal of it." She remarked sourly.

The golden she-cat turned her attention back to Ivystar. Though she worried greatly about bringing Thunderclan cats so frequently into their home, for safety reasons, she could see no harm in allowing Lionspark to return.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 0:07

Scorchpaw turned to Adderpaw as the she-cat stopped by he and Spotpaw. One glance at the mud that caked her thick gray fur was enough to tell him what she had been doing. Burying RiverClan's dead. Swallowing, he opened his mouth to reply, when Ivystar spoke and answered Adderpaw's question for him. The tabby apprentice carefully watched the faces of his clanmates, taking in their reaction. Shadepaw's outburst caused his fur to bristle. It was not so much what the young tom said, it was how he said it. How dare the young tom question Ivystar's decision like that? Ever since his former mentor had given birth, Scorchpaw had not talked to her kit. He had no idea what kind of cat Shadekit was, but what he heard now was enough to instantly give Shadepaw a bad first impression. "Apart from lacking manners, you seem to be lacking a brain as well." He said cuttingly. "Do you even know what nonsense you are spouting? If we kill Lionspark, we'll be risking another battle. In leafbare. When we don't even have enough herbs to heal our apprentices of their illnesses. ThunderClan deserves to be punished for their crimes, I agree, but not through foolish actions that will only cost more RiverClan lives!" The last part came out with a hiss, Scorchpaw glaring at Shadepaw with slitted pupils.

Last edited by Transient Days on Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 6:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:47

(OOC: I keep hitting "Send", but sometimes my replies just don't wanna go through T-T)

Shadepaw's eyes widened when he found his Clanmates were against his suggestions rather than with them. He narrowed his eyes, and a soft growl rose in the back of his throat. He was making sure to do the exact opposite of what Sweetheart would do in a situation like this!

Perhaps he needed to take a calmer, less violent approach. "Alright, fine. We can't risk anymore injuries because of the lack of herbs in leaf-bare. But what about newleaf or greenleaf? What if they get overly cocky and try attacking us again for Sunningrocks because we gave them Lionspark back? We may be seen as weak for giving into the demands of our enemy! I'm just saying, why do we have to roll over on our backs and expose our underbellies to them, like how Sweetheart tried to do?" He shot a murderous glance at the nursery, even though he couldn't see his mother in the darkness.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:58

Smokewish’s brow creased as she listened to Ivystar. One half of her wanted to be as hostile as she could towards this murderer, but the other, softer side of her wanted to welcome the poor apprentice. She made up her mind and stepped out of the shadows, fixing a half-smile on her face. Before she could speak, Shadepaw was spitting insults at Sweetheart. His own mother! Rage boiled inside the young warrior, but she forced it down. She had mastered the art of concealing her feelings, so she did that now. ”Shadepaw. Is that really any way to speak to your mother?” She scolded him, before turning around and pushing her way into the nursery. ”Sweetheart? It’s okay. Don’t listen to him.” she mumbled soothingly, padding closer to her friend.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 8:31

Petalpaw ignored Shadepaw's outburst, instead staring at Riverclan's newest prisoner. Her mind started working, and she had a sly smile on her face before she shook it off. Perhaps... Petalpaw had a plan. Her clanmates might not like it, and her mother might not like it, but she was doing it for them. Always for them.

(OOC: Oooooh now Petalpaw is gonna get real manipulative Evil )

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 11:13

Splashwillow's blank gaze settled upon Minnowslip and Adderpaw as they entered the camp, feeling her gut wrench slightly at the sight of the mud that coated their limbs. Had they been burying their Clanmates? The calico's mouth twisted sourly as the image of her daughters having to bury their denmates, but she remained still as Ivystar.  A frown weighed heavily upon her features as she watched her Clanmates bicker in response to the new information, but all she could manage in response was a soft sigh.

Never before had she felt so frail and useless.

--

Adderpaw met Scorchpaw's gaze with interest and apprehension, but Ivystar's voice quickly derailed any pestering questions she might of had for her denmate. Feeling the thick fur of her nape being to bristle at her Leader's words, the young apprentice's gaze widened as she listened to her kin speak. "The only reason she's remorseful is because she got caught!" Adderpaw spit loudly, unable to help herself, her teeth flashing angrily as she spoke, "I bet this so-called remorse she feels is only a lame attempt at saving her own skin! She probably slept like a newborn kit after killing Fawnsong." She finished coldly, glaring at Flickerpaw as if she was no more than a rotting piece of fish. While Shadepaw's outburst made her want to pluck out her own eyes, she had to agree. Why did they kill Rowanpaw's murderer but not Fawnsong's? Apprentice or not, she willingly murdered a cat!

Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 13:34

Dewpaw entered the camp after the patrol. She tilted her head, then dropped a water vole on the scarce fresh-kill pile and listened patiently to Ivystar's announcement. A permanent prisoner? She looked at the ThunderClan she-cat... the murderer. Though it seemed off. An apprentice shouldn't have been able to kill a warrior, perhaps with a patrol... but if it was with a patrol... she held her tongue silently. Enough cats had suffered recently, and Ivystar would have realised it herself. With a glance to Spotpaw standing nearby, she stepped forward a couple paces. Then stopped uncertainly. She wanted to comfort the poor cat who looked so terrified and small. Even as she heard Shadepaw's declaration, there was relief in knowing not all her clanmates thought the same way. Her decision made, she padded forward only stopping when she was directly in front of Flickerpaw.

"Don't mistake this as forgiveness." Dewpaw mewed softly to Spotpaw as she gently nudged him aside so she could make the final paw steps. Unafraid that the she-cat might try to kill her in the middle of camp. "Hello Flickerpaw. I'm Dewpaw" She greeted the other she-cat. Then turned to address Adderpaw with narrowed eyes. "Does this apprentice really look like an murderer to you?" She hissed at Adderpaw bitterly. "She's terrified, we've taken her from her home and she's knows never going back. Besides, the extra paws will be useful, we need all the help we can get for prey this leafbare. While she's not Fawnsong... she must know how to hunt."

Last edited by Caysuna on Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 14:00

Flickerpaw folded her ears back. So many cats wanted to kill her... was she safe? She felt bad for the mother of Shadepaw. What a rude kit. Was I like that? Oh, oh, I so hope I wasn't! Then Adderpaw spoke. Despite herself, she gave the apprentice a glare that contained all of her annoyance, rage, grief, regret, and hatred. "You can't see inside my mind! I LET myself get caught! I could have just lied and said I didn't! I came out and TOLD everyone what I did! I confessed! I was scared, mousebrain! I DIDN'T sleep the night after I killed her, and I haven't slept well since then!" The tom guarding her put a paw over the Flickerpaw's mouth in an attempt to silence her.
"Flickerpaw, don't enrage Adderpaw more. He's just bitter. And Shadepaw's always rude. Get used to it." She shut her mouth, glad that SOME cats were somewhat nice. Another cat came, a greyish she-cat. Dewpaw. "That's a pretty name," She said quietly. "I know how to hunt on the ground... with the cover of trees. I doubt anyone trusts me to do anything. I did kill her, just like Specklefang killed Rowanpaw. Except I, I was even worse. I- I took a life! I don't know how, I- I don't know why, I just... I was so obsessed with making sure Dappledpaw didn't get hurt, I forgot to check what I was doing and... then she died beneath my paws. I can assure you there's no feeling worse..." Her next sentence was 100% bitter. "Except being torn from your family with no way to tell if they're alive or dead, when you saw two of them die right before your eyes with nothing you could ever do about it." The spotted tom turned to her, olive eyes filled with grief and rage.
"Like how I watched Brightpaw die before my very eyes? This scar on my chest, it came because of his death. Don't think your life is the worst it can ever get, because one thing I've learned is that it can always get worse." The tom snarled at her as she shrunk back.
"I- I'm sorry-" She tried to say.
"Shut up! It's your fault we lost a Clanmate, and we all know you're sorry, but that doesn't change anything! Follow orders, Flickerpaw. Watch your back."

OOC: wheeeeee, I got to write Spot blowing up!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 17:46

Lionspark stood there, her ears flat on her head as she was forced to listen to the whispers of the RiverClan cat around them. Her heart sank at their words, unwilling to believe that her Clanmates had done a deed so terrible when Ivystar began to speak. As the silence fell other than for those words, the warrior raised her head...Only for her blood to run cold as a name was spoken. 'The warrior that killed Rowanpaw was Specklefang.' What? Her breath caught in her throat as she swayed where she stood, leaning against Amberpelt who took the weight with only a confused glance. No. That wasn'... 'Couldn't be allowed to live...' No! Her gaze fell to her paws the rest of Ivystar's words brushed past her. She made out bits and pieces - Flickerpaw was to stay forever, she was to be returned...But...

No. That couldn't...What? No, that wasn't right. Things weren't supposed to turn out like...Wh-why would she have done that? Lionspark felt her breath catch in her wheeze, a soft wheeze all that escaped as she took a step back, pulling away from Amberpelt. She had plans! She had been going to...She wanted to make up with her. Why did Specklefang kill that warrior? Why did she... T-This had to be a dream. No, a nightmare. Had Leafstorm failed to deliver her message? Was it her fault? No, no...Nononononononono! The warrior shook her head, panting as terror, panic and guilt started to wash over her. "NO!" Finally, her breath escaped with sudden screech as she reared back, her eyes wide as she held back a choking sob. "I-It wasn't suppose to be like this! I was suppose to-I wanted to- why? I was trying to do better! I just wanted to make amends!"

"Lionspark-" Amberpelt stared in horror and surprise as the ThunderClan warrior collapsed next to her, her pale yellow fur shaking as she struggled to breath between her broken cries. The name rang a bell in the RiverClan warrior's head and her words died on her tongue. The warrior had mentioned the name Specklefang a few times in passing conversation - mostly when the topic of their children was brought up. She took a soft step backwards as her ears fell flat on her head, her gaze shifting to where her son Snailbelly stood. She couldn't say that she would react any better to if the news had been about her son and felt herself lost on what to do. "Lionspark, I know this isn't easy for you..."

Lionspark however was deaf to Amberpelt's words as she threw her paws over her ears, her claws digging into the fur. It wasn't enough to draw blood, but it stung as she threw her head from side to side in the full swing of a breakdown. It wasn't fair - it just wasn't fair! She was trying so hard to make up for everything. For believing in the wrong cat, for not being a good warrior or mother, but it seemed like the world seemed eager to tear away any hopes she had of making up the moment it seemed possible. Her daughter, her beloved daughter was dead because she had failed to be a good mother. It had to be her fault, it just...It had to be. Why else would all these terrible things happen to her? Was she cursed? Her mate betrayed her, her apprentice - her own grandkit, killed in battle. Her daughter stenced to death for killing a cat. Her great-grandkit to take her place as prisonor for also killing.

What was the point of anything any more? Any time she tried to find the motive to keep living, the stars gave her a reason to question it. If she couldn't be a good mate or mother, perhaps she could be a good warrior. If not that, a good hostage to keep the peace and even that had failed. The most simple thing to do - to do nothing and it had blown up in her face. She sobbed violently as she curled into a ball in the middle of the RiverClan camp, not caring for the scene she was causing as she cried out. "W-Why? Why does n-othing work out for m-me? I wanted to tell her that I was sorry...A-And now I can't!" she wailed into the air, her claws digging even more into the top of her head - this time breaking skin as a few beads of blood started to roll down from the pin-point openings.

Amberpelt grimaced from where she stood, turning to see that most of her Clanmates attention were on Flickerpaw. None had taken notice of the warrior's breakdown yet. She stood on her tiptoes, trying to find Viperstorm among all the chaos of what was transpiring before she shook her head and leaned down. "Lionspark - listen to me," she said in a hushed tone as she pressed herself against the shivering she-cat. "I know this isn't easy, I can't imagine what you are going through but...You are right, you don't deserve this. But you get to return home. Please, get up...You get you see your Clan again."

Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:17

Viperstorm was on her way back to camp, a vole in her mouth meant for Lionspark. Right as she managed to get inside she heard the issues being spoken. She ran over and dropped the vole right before reaching the group. She knew what had occurred already, but wasn't able to do anything about it.
"Lionspark.." The riverclan warrior approached, slowly.

The blue gray warrior looked at the Thunderclan warrior. "You had no control over this.. You can't control your clan mates and their actions. You did the best you could.." Viperfang said to Lionblaze.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 3:11

Scorchpaw's tail tip twitched as he heard Shadepaw's now much calmer words. He let out a small, disgruntled sigh. "We didn't roll over on our backs and expose our underbellies. Even if Flickerpaw's punishment isn't what you wanted, in the end ThunderClan still lost two cats. We've shown them what happens when they mess with ThunderClan. They'll think twice before messing with us again." Even though he said those words, Scorchpaw couldn't help but feel a small stab of doubt as he said them. Would the conflict between the two clans really end just like that? As he was pondering over that, Adderpaw angrily expressed her disapproval, followed by Flickerpaw's sharp retort. The fluffy tom glanced warily from Adderpaw to Flickerpaw to Spotpaw to Dewpaw. Whether Flickerpaw really regretted her actions, he could not say. She looked like she did. Oh, she really did. But the image of Fawnsong's body, which floated somewhere in the back of his mind, kept him from accepting it as the truth. He didn't know Fawnsong personally, but she was still a clanmate, a clanmate that had been killed. "Spotpaw's right." He mewed lowly, "Regret will never change the fact that you trespassed on our territory and then killed a cat. So the only thing you can do is to make yourself useful to this clan. Like Fawnsong would have been."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty nests in empty dens [Open]   Empty nests in empty dens [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty nests in empty dens [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next