Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A thorn in a rose's side{closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A thorn in a rose's side{closed} Empty
PostSubject: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 9:56

Rosepaw was by the thunderpath hunting when she's heard a rustle on the other side of the path. First she thought it was a predator before she saw it was a cat. The black and white she cat froze then spoke. "who are you?" she asked the stranger that smelled of Windclan.

(1) told you I'm bad at starters.
2) probably call her names to make her mad to attack being emotional she is she hates being called names.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 10:12

Her eyes grew wide as she realized where she was at. She had been hunting with her mentor moments before, and when her mentor had gone back to camp, Rosepaw continued. In hunting a thrush, she had run after it. The thrush flew low against the ground and as a strip of dark rock covered the earth got closer, the bird began to sharply turn upward and soar into the sky. Yellow orbs stared at the bird as it chirped and flew away into the distance, above the path of rock with the color of the sun on it in rectangular shapes. She looked around, pine trees circled around the area she stood and unfamiliar scents came in from all directions.
She backed up, her paw stepping on a twig, breaking it in half with a loud CRACK. Then, silence. The trees were so tall that shadows loomed from them and over top Rosepaw- her pelt shivering in the cold, with no sun to warm her pelt. Still, a few layers of snow blanket the ground, but flowers and grass poked up from their icy chamber. A harsh wind circled through the seemingly desolate clearing, and Rosepaw grew even colder. Her body shivered and her teeth rattled as she constantly moved her limbs up and down, even if she wasn't moving, so they wouldn't go numb. There was nothing.
And then the roaring of a monster swept past like the bird who had flown in the sky- so swift but so unknown. Many died here, Rosepaw reminded herself as she backed away from the unnatural covering of rock on the ground. Then, a voice. Rosepaw jumped up and her fur bristled towards the sky, as she unsheathed her claws. "Who are you?" She growled back at the other feline. Rosepaw backed up even more, as to not get killed by either the thunder-path or the cat who had spoken, "What would a mangy, no-good, non-windclanner be doing over here? By the thunderpath? Are you so ashamed of yourself that you actually want a monster to hit you?" A new, angsty voice arose. But it was still Rosepaw- where did that sudden spark of angry defiance come from? She could only wonder.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 10:20

Rosepaw looked at the cat. "my name is Rosepaw of Shadowclan and how dare you say I came here to kill my self you mangy windclan cat." she hissed back. Even though she was friends with lots of windclan cats she hated it to be yelled at and called names.

(Pretend this happened before the fourtrees meeting and they settle the dispute at the ned od this topic.)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 10:37

Rosepaw took ANOTHER step back. What... she was confused. She had never met another cat with the same name as her, which mean she wasn't that special after all... Rosepaw sighed and continued to glare at the feline. Her pupils were slits and still her pelt and claws stayed the same. She cleared her throat and clawed at the snowy ground, leaving the marks of her paws as if a small rodent had been trying to dig a burrow. "You have got to be lying. My name is Rosepaw, of windclan." She snarled and got ready to lunge at the other Rosepaw if needed, letting her muscles stay easy but still tense in her limbs so she could jump farther. As she spoke, her tail slowly fell flat against the ground, brushing against the cold frost. "I didn't say that you wanted to die here, you did." She laughed rudely before she spoke again in a sharp yowl, "All Windclan cats are mangy apparently, even though it is the best clan, skyclan is a close second. At least they have a cool deputy." She had overheard a conversation about the deputy from older warriors in the clan, and he sounded a whole lot cooler than the windclan deputy. "And then there is shadowclan, the worst of the clans." She taunted laughing some more, "Watcha gonna do now?" She hissed, mimicking the other apprentice's movements.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 11:07

Rosepaw hissed. "I don't care if you have the same name as me and I'm not a lyre." she spat. "shadowclan is an awesome clan while windclan is the worst." she said hissing and put her paw on windclan territory daring for a fight.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 11:22

Fury ran through Rosepaw's veins, I can't let this other-clanner be in windclan territory! I have to protect the clan! She lunged forward towards the feline with a Leap-and-Hold "Don't you dare step on my turf you terrible shadowclanner!"

previously:

Rosepaw(WC) - 20/80 - HP/SP
Rosepaw(SC) - 20/80 - HP/SP

Changes:

-10 SP for Rosepaw(WC)
-6 (for 2 turns) HP for Rosepaw(SC)

Now:

Rosepaw(WC) - 20/70 - HP/SP
Rosepaw(SC) - 14/80 - HP/SP

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Swiftey on Sun 11 Feb 2018 - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 11:22

The member 'Swiftey' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

A thorn in a rose's side{closed} Mistpe10
A thorn in a rose's side{closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 13:09

rosepaw hissed at her and struggled to get free.

[color=#cc0000][/Rosepaw struggles with no suscess[color]

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 13:29

The squirming rosepaw-double beneath her made her snap back into reality, away from that angsty voice in her head. "You can't escape like that, it's ovbious." her voice was quiet as she spoke to herself underneath her breath, but it was still loud enough that the Shadowclan apprentice she had pinned could hear.

previously:

Rosepaw(SC) - 14/80 - HP/SP

Changes:

-6 (for 2 turns) HP for Rosepaw(SC)

Now:

Rosepaw(SC) - 8/80 - HP/SP

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 15:24

Rosepaw stared up at her. .ok ok you win now get off me." she said in a sad voice as her energy was getting drained. She sucked at fighting and didn't even know why she tried.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thorn in a rose's side{closed}   A thorn in a rose's side{closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

A thorn in a rose's side{closed}
Page 1 of 1