Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 17:13

Thornkit opened one amber orb, gazing lazily about. He was reluctant to get up, but did so anyway. His bones ached with tiredness, but as soon as he smelled fresh kill, his spirits rose ever-so-slightly. He was becoming bored by the time he finished a tiny mouse, and wished for someone to talk to. The bad part was, he didn't know any of his Clanmates (shame on him.)

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 17:27

Ploverkit had woken up just before Thornkit and was feasting on a mouse. He knew nothing of them being driven from home despite the conversations the warriors and apprentices had daily. He soon noticed Thornkit, having heard of him from the others in the barn. "Hi! D'ya wanna share this mouse with me?" He asked. It was half finished and a bit large for the two kits, but still. Ploverkit had just been weaned.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 17:33

Thornkit tilted his head, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "I, um... No thanks, I already ate. But thank you for offering!" he mewed hurriedly. After that was said and done, he felt a tad bit better. "Anyway, I'm Thornkit. What's your name?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 17:39

"Okay. That's a cool name! I'm, um, Ploverkit- t-the one and only!" He responded proudly, taking another bite out of his mouse. "Do you want to play with me when I finish?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:20

"Thanks! I like your name, too!" he admitted shyly. "Sure I'll play!"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 20:48

"Thank you! How about hide-and-seek?" he asked, tail flicking in amusement as he finished up his mouse. He made a gesture, like he was done and they could play. He quickly wiped his maw with his paw and smiled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 2:59

Featherfur smiled as she listened to the kits, remembering back to when she had played with her sister in the old camp. Finishing her own meal, she padded up. "Did I hear something about hide-and-seek?" she ask playfully. "Mind if I jump in?" It had been a while since she'd had the kind of fun which only kit-games could give, and she wanted to get to know the latest generation of little troublemakers. With a rueful smile she admitted she and her sister had probably given their parents far more grey hairs than Thornkit and Ploverkit.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]   Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm a New Thorn in Your Side! [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: