Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The aura of one's Life(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The aura of one's Life(open) Empty
PostSubject: The aura of one's Life(open)   The aura of one's Life(open) EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 19:45

The white haired she cat had stayed well after she had healed up. The she cat rested on top of a hay bale before shale stood and stretched closing her bright golden eyes for a moment . She jumped gracefully down from where she was her scar that formed glistened at her shoulder and lower part of her chest. She padded from the abandoned barn quietly.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The aura of one's Life(open)   The aura of one's Life(open) EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 17:06

Bump)

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The aura of one's Life(open)   The aura of one's Life(open) EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 18:05

OOC: know what I'll put in Wolf here now

Wolfpaw stopped in front of the barn to see a cat exit. Who was she? Would she hurt him? "H- Hi, I'm... Actually, I don't know who I am anymore. Who are you? Can you help me?
Can I help you? I should stop asking questions, but... you know... I'm lost. Sorry.
"

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The aura of one's Life(open)   The aura of one's Life(open) EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 13:47

Aura blinked her white fur bristling up in a bought of surprise."What do you mean you don't know who you are?"She mewed tensely. She sat down her white tail flicking"I'm Aura and it depends I don't know what you need help with"she mewed calmly.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The aura of one's Life(open)   The aura of one's Life(open) EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 12:59

Wolfpaw looked down. "No. I don't. My whole life, I've been Wolfkit, then Wolfpaw, and now... I don't know who and what I am. I guess I'm a loner or a rogue, but what's my name now? I don't know. I was... exiled. I guess I should head over to the Twolegplace, but... I don't... I don't know how to start."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aura of one's Life(open)   The aura of one's Life(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The aura of one's Life(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: