Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats

Go down 
+10
Squirrelnose
FireDaisy
Ash
Ivy-ssi
Drippy
Kent Mansley
Holly
Ripped
Maple
Yoshachu
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 15:30

I've always had a super soft spot for certain cats on this site, but I'm curious to hear what you all think of each other's cats as well. Tell us who your top three favorite cats of WCC are and let others see how much you appreciate the hard work they put into their cats! And the reasons for liking a specific cat can be any reason: maybe you like their personality and backstory, or maybe they have a great relationship with your own cat.

The only rule I'm putting is that you can't list your own cat as your favorite. It has to be someone else's. And they can be either alive or dead, Clan cat or outsider, it doesn't matter!

Also, listing the reasons why you chose a specific cat is optional, but highly recommended.

Code:
[b]1st Favorite:[/b]
[b]2nd Favorite:[/b]
[b]3rd Favorite:[/b]

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 15:30

1st Favorite: Softpaw (SillySunshine)
2nd Favorite: Emberheart (Holly)
3rd Favorite: Honeydrop (Ash)

Softpaw is the cutest cat ever! He's so quiet and shy and sweet, and he cares so much about the well being of others. Plus he has a very nice design of a soft sandy pale coat with barely visible tabby stripes. (no im not being biased because softpaw belongs to my sister lol)

Emberheart is just a beautiful cat to me! I've loved fire-ginger cats ever since Squirrelflight was introduced, and she's a super fluffy fire-ginger on top of that, which makes her all the prettier. I really appreciate how hard she worked to become a warrior of ThunderClan despite starting off as a kittypet. Plus I really love her relationship with Heatherpetal.

Honeydrop's name is adorable, she in general is adorable, and she played a part in inspiring me to have Sweetheart and Scorchfang fall in love after the great reveal of Gingerstripe's and Firestone's true mother. She's broken, yes, but she's still very kind and gentle, and she does indeed have a very motherly aura about her. May she rest peacefully in StarClan, and may her sons one day find it in them to forgive her for her wrongdoings.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 16:17

1st Favorite: Blizzardstar
2nd Favorite: Lionspark
3rd Favorite: Emberheart
I might go in and add reasoning later~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Mon 5 Feb 2018 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 16:45

1st Favorite: Firestone--my precious son. He has a good head and well-rounded personality. I've loved seeing his development from a kit to finding out about his parents relationship. All ofthe dynamic relationships he's had is pretty great. Overall, a ton of fun to watch and really well done.
2nd Favorite: Adder 1.0--Despite a rather tragic end to her life and sadly no heritage, Addergaze was great while she lasted. Not only did I love her love/hate relationship with Eagleheart, but her unique personality and values were something never forgetten in her character. Loyalty was never a question for her. Admist all the hatred for Rippedsky, including what came from her own mate, she stood up for what she believed in and stuck fast to the warrior code even with her sharp tongue and prickley attitude.
3rd Favorite: Sedgepaw--although he is also my apprentice, I love him for so much more than that. He is one of those characters you look at and just want to scream "stop digging yourself a deeper hole". He is a trouble-maker, for sure, with his overwhelming self-confidence and lack of respect. Sedgepaw, despite all this, and with the help of his mentor is on a slow track to becoming a great warrior. It is awesome to see his development and always fun to be in interactions with him.

Honorable mentions(because I love so many characters):
-Ivystar
-Russetpelt
-Littlebrook
-Leopardclaw

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 20:10

oh boy
post-reboot stuff, i'm guessing, so my all-time fave of Sleepystar is out of the question
but there's still so many good cats!
so, these are in no particular order and there's so many i'm leaving off
(like, 80% of the site)

1st Favorite: Curlyfeather [Squirrelnose]
2nd Favorite: Dawnlight [AmericanFacepalm]
3rd Favorite: Sageleaf [Ripped]

Honorable Mentions: Blizzardstar, Ivystar, Jaystream, Rippedsky, Heatherpetal, Dustcloud, Artemis, Rowantalon, Darkflight, probably a ton more I'm forgetting

Reasoning
Curlyfeather: I love Curlyfeather's personality and how she's grown as a character! Her struggle to deal with her disability, and how it's only gotten worse now that she's become completely deaf, is super interesting, especially how determined she is to be self-sufficient and how much she's grown as a character. I just really like her overall!

Dawnlight: This is purely character interaction based, as much as I love Dawnlight. What really makes him for me is his relationship with Featherpaw, even though we haven't explored it much ic - we've talked about it a lot. He's a major influence on her, particularly in her growing a spine, so to speak. He's one of the characters she's interacted with most, even though that doesn't mean much.

Sageleaf: smacked tc warriors for their nonsense 12/10 but for real, Sageleaf's character and how being a warrior apprentice who became MCA by circumstance and didn't really want the position ic affects it is incredibly interesting, as well as her conflict between honesty and what she felt to be best for the Clan's sake, even if she turned out to have been mistaken in the end. Self-fulfilling prophecies and moral conflicts are two of my favorite things in characters, and Sageleaf combines them, if my wording makes any sense.

tbh i could've made any of the cats in the honorable mentions the three here but these were the easiest for me to write up my feelings on

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 20:48

1st Favorite: Crowstar
He has the best comeback story. He also offered Lightningstrike, Webtail and Owlstrike a place in his clan as well as Rippedsky. He saw things in them past the words that his fellow leaders said about them.
2nd Favorite: Blizzardstar
Legit WCC mom. I saw Blizzardstar grow up on this sight so that was pretty cool. I didn't think she'd be leader when she was an apprentice congratulating Pepper and Scorchfrost on their litter in the barn. She supported pretty much all of my characters, helping Pepper by bringing Diesel home as Hawkpaw. Then, she comforted Falconpaw, trying to help him with his eating problem and telling him how brave he was even when he couldn't see it. She also kept Hawkpaw in line for his own good, telling him to prove himself rather than just retort.
3rd Favorite: Blacktwig
#1 grandson
You guys, I miss Dimmeh and all the Pepper x Scorchfrost fam. He was the only character to stay in touch with Pepper even though he didn't need to. He broke up the fight between her and Bat, visited, supported them and then furthermore, watched Hawkpaw. He did this all with his own problems, injuries and grief.

These are all out of huge bias sooo....

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 20:55

1st Favorite: Emberheart (Holly)
2nd Favorite: Dustcloud (Maple)
3rd Favorite: Minnowslip (Pikachu)

Honorable Mentions: Mumblepaw- Ripped. Such a sweet baby, and almost too relatable! I can see some amazing development coming up. Keep up the great work! 13/10 adorable af.
Lionspark- Badge. V precious, development is out of a dream. Good job staying away from the mary-sue side of things, while at the same time keeping Lionspark both likable and relatable. 12/10 must protect.
Lilacfall- Holly. Where to start? Such a sweet, loveable character. I fell in love with her friendly, quiet demeanor. Great work with this character! 13/10 flawless bab

Emberheart is such an amazing character. I loved to watch her grow from a timid kittypet into a brave, feisty warrior. I've always had a thing for hotheaded red cats. I especially like her ultra-strong sense of right and wrong, which is a quality I just love in characters. Although Emberheart is young, she's tough already, which is amazing to see. One of my favorite things about Ember is that although she's brave, she's also sweet and can be quite timid and shy. That type of personality trait is rare but it makes a character super 3D and believable. Awesome work!

Dustcloud is just
gorgeous

her character development, her story, the end result... I couldn't even begin to sum up everything I like about her, so I'll keep this short and sweet. First, I adore your consistency with her personality. Something many writers- including me -are guilty of is the downplaying of a loss/big thing. However, you pulled a complete 180. Not only included her losses and trauma as a key role in her development but you also still have Dustcloud think about everything that's happened quite a lot. I enjoy watching her honest, believable thought train. It sucks when someone's given everything they need for a perfect character but end up forgetting it or having their character move on unbelievably fast. Amazing job!

And last but not least, Minnowslip. She's such a likeable character, and her loud, determined attitude is hilarious and extremely easy not only to read but to understand and relate to. Although I've never liked Riverclan cats, it's almost impossible to not root for such a fun character. She'll do great things someday, and I can see lots of amazing character development for her that'll smooth those edges a bit (although I wouldn't mind keeping this fiesty minnow for a while). Good start, the way you portray this character is awesome! Great work!

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 9:48

1st Favorite: Leopardclaw
2nd Favorite: Rippedsky
3rd Favorite: Jaystream

The deps are great

Honorable mentions:
Flickerpaw,
Magpiestar
Mumblepaw (Mumbepaw is tied with Rippedsky I’m just putting him here cause there is no 4th)

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 10:25

1st Favorite: Blizzardstar
2nd Favorite: Mottleheart
3rd Favorite: Firestone

Blizzardstar:
Where do I even start? Her character development is one of the greatest things I've ever gotten to witness on WCC. She's one of the friggin best cats on this site and I've enjoyed her journey to becoming the great leader she is today. And I hope she'll become even greater!

Mottleheart:
I just like this character. I love how Badge used a traumatic kithood event- watching RiverClan invade camp- to form his personality, and how he overcame his fears enough to be a great warrior, and then a medicine cat when StarClan chose him to take over Sageleaf's abandoned position. He's just freaking amazing and doesn't deserve his sad life

Firestone:
M y s o n
I love his personality and his relationships with Honey and Ginger, he's amazing. My favorite son. My angsty child Ginger does not deserve his amazing friendship but their bro-ness is too great.

Honorable Mentions:
-Brindlewhisker
-Cloudstone
-Fernfeather
-Roaringblaze ;w;
-all the cats

someone liked my character what

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 12:03

1st Favorite: Foxfire(ivyy)
2nd Favorite: daypaw(rustles)
3rd Favorite: kesteralpaw

(1) first crush
(2) first kit
(3) first apprentice

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 12:52

What. Holly's favorite character is Curlyfeather? That is just like wow. Thanks, it really means a lot to me.

1st Favorite: Specklefang (Grey)
2nd Favorite: Finchstream (RainyHeart)
3rd Favorite: Scorchfang (Yoshachu)

Specklefang. What do I even have to say, other than OH MY GOD SHE'S AMAZING! I love her character so freakin much, with her perfect balance of emotional and aggressive. One of my favorite scenes to role-play was when Annabelle was coming to ThunderClan came to see Cherryblossom, and there was Specklefang, returning insults like a boss. She is so protective and family oriented that I respect her on a whole other level. I mean, she is an aggressive tough-girl and all, but family lover too is just so amazing. Grey is also amazing at roleplaying all of her emotions and reasons for doing everything, and that makes her even more great. Also, Leaf x Speckle is my OTP, even though I rp neither of them.

Finchstream. She is the cutest kitty on the entire site. I love role-playing her and Nutfur together, and I love her development. I liked how she had a really cool relationship with her mom before Dimmeh left, and I feel like the site could use a bit more mother-daughter relationships like that. Her fear of blood also seems realistic, and Rainy is able to role-play that way better than I can role-play Swoop's irruption fears. Rainy is also a beautiful writer, and has some really long and detailed posts that must have taken all day to write. Her development feels more natural and realistic than any other arc like that on this site.

I'll add the other guy later.

Honorable Mentions:
Artemis
Leafstorm
Ashstar

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Wed 7 Feb 2018 - 6:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 18:02

1st Favorite: Ivystar
I'm kind of biased for this one because Ivy was my first character's mom, but honestly, I love Ivystar's character development. Ivy is such a well-rounded charcter, and I kind of look up to that because wow. Her fiery and passionate side is so fun to read, while her dedication to her clan and family is so inspiring. I could literally sit here and write a full page essay on why I love Ivystar, but I'll save you guys from that pain c;

2nd Favorite: Splashwillow
Splash is just amazing. I don't know how else to put it. She's a great momma, and she's fierce in her loyalty to her family. She's almost like a perfect balance of all the emotions and character traits, which makes her flawed and perfect all at the same time.

3rd Favorite: Gingerstripe
I love my adopted sonno so much. He's so angsty and problematic, but he's just a hurting bab. I love how his character developed after he found out about HonexFlame (Little). He became such an angry ball of fluff, and it's kinda adorable tbh.

Honorable Mentions:
Firestone
Honeydrop
Snowblossom (cutie)
Scorchfang
Ryeheart
and geez just everybody

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Sign_s13
Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 19:01

(this isn't really in any specific order because harlem couldn't sort these cats if her life depended on it.)

1st Favorite: Artemis (ripped)
2nd Favorite: Blizzardstar (ink)
3rd Favorite: Featherpaw (caysuna)

Artemis - holy crap. i love this character so much. this is a silly reason, but i love the way he says the clan cats' names like blizzard star. i don't know, that just makes me smile. he seems so compassionate and kind, but at the same time he seems like he's super wise.

Blizzardstar - i'm the kind of person who will go back to the old topics of wcc and read through them so that i can understand what happened in the past. it's really fun to read the topics that occurred when the current leaders and deputies were apprentices. going back and reading blizzardstar's storyline really made me think 'wow, this character development is amazing.' it seems to me that blizzardstar went from deputy to leader really quickly, but i think that she made the transition really smoothly. she has this kind of firestar vibe. firestar was a peacemaker, and blizzardstar is a peacemaker. however, as shown in the whole deal with sunningrocks, blizzardstar can get fired up about something that she's passionate about. thunderclan thrives under her leadership!

Featherpaw - don't get me wrong, i love every single cat that's apart of sharptooth's litter, but featherpaw just seems to have this thing that makes him extremely easy to love. he seems to be a family man, and he can be protective of his family when he wants to be. he's loyal to both his clan, his littermates, and his parents. plus, even though he's a tom, he's kind of like the mom of the group.

Honorable Mentions:
- all of the deputies
- ivystar
- scorchfang
- spotpaw
- fernfeather

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 7:21

what someone chose Flickerpaw and Spotpaw? This is amazing

1st Favorite: Leopardclaw
2nd Favorite: Nettlesting
3rd Favorite: Brightpaw

Leopardclaw is so amazing, he is the deputy and good-natured while still seeming a little battle-hardened, and he used to be so innocently self-conscious of his beginnings, it's just awesome how he dealt with that and then went on to be deputy

Nettlesting is awesome too, being the only med and all that, I couldn't write a whole paragraph on anyone but I just love the little furball

Brightpaw just makes me feel guilty. He thinks to himself about how he loves Spotpaw as a brother but thinks Spot hates him and he hates himself for being a coward and how Spotpaw paid the price just because he was brave enough to speak out, I don't want him to die!

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 19:06

First of all I am happy that my cats make people happy <3

Now I have to pick. Why? How does one pick favs in a mass of favs.

1st Favorite: Leafstorm (Drippy)

2nd Favorite: Rippedsky (Ripped)

3rd Favorite: Wisteriapaw (Harlem)

Honourable mentions: Dappledpaw, Flickerpaw, Wildpaw, Mumblepaw, Ivystar, Blizzardstar, Leopardclaw, Ravenclaw, Otterleap.

Leafstorm: When I came back, Leafstorm was one of the first cats that really stuck in my head. It's hard to really explain, but I can easily see him being the "Father" of Thunderclan as a whole and is actually the inspiration of Featherpaw's creation. A cat who will do what's best for his clan, no matter what, yet still maintain a kind heart. (Their being related as a complete coincidence, but one I am happy for.)

Rippedsky: I love this character for being able to handle Sedgepaw's attitude so well, but that's not the only reason. He is a solid character built on a wealth of hardship and determination that, upon further and constant digging through old topics, leaves me consistantly surprised with how he's turned out so good.

Wisteriapaw: You're all monsters for making me choose a favourite.
Wisteriapaw though, endears me with her shyness. She tries, bless her she really tries. Even when the odds aren't looking good, when all is in doubt she has stepped up and tried. Doing her best like a champion. Honestly I see a lot of myself in Wisteriapaw with the self-doubt and shyness, but that just speaks for how well she is growing and how much potential she still has in front of her. Go Wisteriapaw! Be the best warrior we know you can be!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats   Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Favorite WCC Cats
Page 1 of 1