Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Salutations [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Salutations [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Salutations [Closed]   Salutations [Closed] EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 14:13

Poppypaw trotted towards the entrance of the WindClan camp. The crisp wind cut through her fur, but she didn't flinch or turn away. Even though it was Leaf-bare, the white-and-ginger apprentice would do anything to get away from her duties. A quick walk in the territory would be nice. Maybe she could find another cat to go with her, so she would have someone to talk to. She looked around, calling out to the first apprentice she saw. "Jaypaw!"

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Salutations [Closed]   Salutations [Closed] EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 12:09

The gray tom lumbered through camp without a real reason. He was quite bored, as Brindlewhisker had to fulfill deputy duties, which meant no training today. Jaypaw's ear and head whipped around at the sound of his name. He saw Poppypaw approaching him, "Hi Poppypaw, whatcha up to today?"

ooc: I am so sorry this reply took so long. I am home from college for the weekend so I am trying to reply to a bunch of topics.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Salutations [Closed]   Salutations [Closed] EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 13:23

"Jaypaw! Do you want to go for a walk in the territory, or something?" Poppypaw asked, glancing around to make sure her mentor wasn't watching her. "I'm sick of sitting around camp doing apprentice duties all day, and training isn't much better. We can just tell someone we're getting moss for nests or something. Want to come with me?" The white and ginger apprentice inclined her head to the camp entrance. "Of course, I can always just go alone if you don't want to. But it would be nice to have company," she added quickly.

ooc; it's no problem, i'm quite busy myself, so i've been slow with replies as well ;)

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Salutations [Closed]   Salutations [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 10:25

Jaypaw flipped around when Poppypaw called his name. "Sure!" The slender grey tom nodded. "It's no problem, I am getting a little bored of sitting around camp, too."

ooc: So sorry!

Flint:
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Salutations [Closed]   Salutations [Closed] EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 23:17

ooc; this might be a small bit dead, but i guess we can continue it unless staff says otherwise?

ic:
"Alright, let's get going then," Poppypaw said quickly, leading Jaypaw out of camp. "So... Jaypaw," she said, once they were a distance from camp. "Um... I don't know you very well. What kind of prey do you like? What's your favorite part of training? Tell me about yourself." Jaypaw seemed nice enough, and she realized that she really didn't know many of her Clanmates well. This is a good opportunity, she thought. Getting to know this cat can't do any harm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations [Closed]   Salutations [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Salutations [Closed]
Page 1 of 1