Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run Like the Wind (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Mamenchisaurus
Not
FireDaisy
Squirrelnose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:27

Silverpaw nodded with a grin and followed his mentor. Once they were up their hill, he asked, "So what's the plan Snakepaw, Wolfpaw, Nectarleap? I'm pretty quick so I could be the main retriever!"
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 18:32

"Well, I think that we should have two cats try to take the other cats' gorse and two cats guarding it. I will try to take the gorse, no matter what plan we choose!" Snakepaw said to the other members of her team.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 12:39

Nectarleap listened to each of the apprentices' plans, nodding thoughtfully at each one. All of them had good beginnings to an idea, even Snakenpaw with her bossy attitude. He was pretty fast and the warrior doubted he could do anything to stop the apprentice, but so was Silverpaw and he had also expressed interest. But Wolfpaw's idea was really the one that made everything fit together perfectly in his mind. He wasn't going to be the one who got all the glory, but that wasn't the point of this. Technically neither was winning, but his competitive nature suddenly seemed very prominent. After combining each idea, he smiled. They might have just found a genius plan.
"I like all of your ideas, so what if we mix them together? I'll stay back and protect the gorse, because we all agree that it's needed. Wolfpaw, you thought about a distraction, and I like that. You do something to divert their attention, maybe pretend to be hurt or something. While he's doing that, Snakepaw, you will run over and try to steal the gorse. Silverpaw, you'll be helping me over here until she does that. If she fails, immediately try to do the same while their still chasing her. Any objections?" Nectarleap thought that the plan was pretty well thought out. He could protect the gorse, he was sure of it. He quickly ripped a gorse bush out of the ground and placed it where it was obviously the other team's target. They were almost ready.

OOC: With my next post the game begins.

Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Mon 5 Feb 2018 - 13:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 13:06

Wolfpaw thought about it. "Sounds good. What should I do, go out and act like I'm trying to stop them but then be limping? I could fake tripping and fall but then get up and limp."

OOC: Who should actually win? Who knows how this'd turn out otherwise...

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 14:13

ooc; i could put the teams into a random chooser site, and whichever one is chosen is the winner...?

Dovepaw glanced over at Lionpaw and Frostfeather in turn. She wasn't even going to bother to ask again if anyone had any other ideas.
"Lionpaw, you're gonna guard. Frostfeather, you guard, too." The gray tabby told the apprentice and the warrior. The she-cat seemed to think that she was in charge, considering that she was ordering around a warrior, "Whatever you do, and no matter what happens, don't move away from the gorse."
The apprentice flicked her tail in a dismissive manner before looking over at Stormpaw. There was a glimmer of determination in her yellow eyes as she spoke.
"Stormpaw, we'll be trying to get the gorse. Remember, if I get the gorse, you protect me. If you get it, I protect you."

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 23:18

[OOC: We could use the battle system, I need to learn to use it and it'd add some randomness to it all, story wise we could just say claws are sheathed and HP reaching 0 just means you're pinned.]

Lionpaw gave the Apprentice she-cat a long look, she was arrogant he realised and he was pretty sure he didn't like her very much. He turned to his mother and nodded, "Looks like we get to fight shoulder to shoulder," He mewed with his kit-like enthusiasm returning at the prospect of showing his mother how much he'd learned since leaving the Nursery, "Even if it is a mock battle, it'll be like I'm a real warrior, even for just a moment." His teeth shone in the sun's rays as he smiled broadly at Frostfeather.

Once the others had begun to move to their tasks, the golden Tom took up position guarding the gorse for his team, whispering sidelong to Frostfeather, "How come she's so bossy?"

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Like the Wind (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2