Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run Like the Wind (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Mamenchisaurus
Not
FireDaisy
Squirrelnose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Run Like the Wind (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 13:10

Nectarleap trotted out of camp cheerfully. He had recruited Frostfeather and a bunch of apprentices for some extra training, which he hoped to make as fun as possible. Though Silentstrike had been an amazing mentor, he had never really had a variety of training as an apprentice. Just running, hunting, patrolling, and fighting. He hoped to give these apprentices some more skills on top of what they were already learning. Strategy and teamwork were the main skills he was hoping to teach. He had asked the gray warrior to help him for two reasons. First off, it was hard to handle a group of apprentices single-pawed. But he also wanted this to be fair. There were an even number of apprentices for the same reason. He spotted the two hills next to each other that he had in mind, and a grin spread across this face. This was going to be so fun and educational. It took a lot of will power not to just sprint the rest of the way. He needed to conserve his energy for the actual game. So he just eagerly continued to lead the other seven cats until they reached their destination. Once there, he trotted forward a few steps before turning around.
"As I said earlier, today we are going to be doing some extra training. But this isn't just what your mentors have taught you. This is going to be a lot more fun. Though I do encourage you to try your best, the point of this is to learn strategy and teamwork, not to win. Ready for me to explain the rules?" The tricolored warrior looked at the assembled cats expectantly, hoping to see some of the same excitement that he had.

Run Like the Wind (Closed) Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 13:52

Ooc: first off it says fernfeather lol

Ic: Frostfeather really didn't know what they where doing. Necturleap asked her to help train apprentices which she loved to do. Before she even got kesteralpaw she helped train many kits and apprentices. She looked around at all the other cats and noticed a few she knew. "Will you please at least fill me in?" she asked giggling. She didn't mind helping but she wished she knew what was going on.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 14:17

Wolfpaw padded over to Nectarleap. "Count me in, Nectarleap!" He just hoped it wasn't battle. Battle... Sweet, metallic blood seeping out.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 21:24

Hmm, I should join. "I'd like to join, too!" Snakepaw mewed to the gathering cats.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Run Like the Wind (Closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 8:51

Stormpaw sat with the other cats, watching Nectarleap. This would be fun! Super fun, especially because his mentor was involved. ”Heh, I’m in!” he grinned.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 9:35

Silverpaw quickly made his way to the assembling group. "I'm here!" he announced to his mentor Nectarleap. He was excited about what they were going to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 14:55

Dovepaw had no idea what they'd be doing, but if it was a competition, then she was ready totally destroy everybody else and impress Frostfeather and Nectarleap. With a determined grin, the she-cat glanced over at her fellow apprentices before looking back at Nectarleap. She knew that this would be fun.
"I'm ready!"

ooc; short, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:17

Lionpaw padded across diligently to where the group of apprentices was gathering, still licking the remains of the hare he'd been enjoying from around his muzzle, the pink flecks of meat standing out against the whiter fur of his snout. "So what's the plan?" He mewed curiously as he joined the group of older cats.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Run Like the Wind (Closed) X3EaC
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:21

FrostFeather smiled as she saw her son. "hey lionpaw." she said smiling.

OOC: sorry I had to it was a good moment lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 4:55

"We are going to be separating into two teams. One team goes to the top of one hit while the other team goes to the top of the other hill. Then select a bit of gorse and place it at the very top of the hill. The goal is to steal the other team's gorse and bring it to the top of your hill before the other team does. If your pounced on by the other team while you have their gorse, you must drop it and have them carry it back. You are allowed to pounce on each other, but no claws. Understand?" Nectarleap explained, excitement in his voice. He was sure that this was going to be epic. After leading them to the valley directly between the two hills, he looked over each of the cats, wondering how he should split up teams. Silverpaw and him could use a bit more time together, he realized. Lately he had been spending more time with Stormpaw. Before long, he had an idea of how teams should be split up.
"Frostfeather, you take Lionpaw, Stormpaw, and Dovepaw to the top of that hill," he decided, gesturing with his muzzle to one of the hills. "Silverpaw, Wolfpaw, and Snakepaw, follow me! We'll plan for a little while then start!"

Run Like the Wind (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 6:05

Wolfpaw looked around. "What if one of us snuck up behind them while the rest distracts the Frostfeather team?"

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 7:54

OOC: yeah wolfpaw, use your claws on stormpaw no claws ;)
IC:
Stormpaw nodded once Nectarleap had explained, certain this would be fun. With a grin on his face, he padded over to his teammates, determined to win. ”I would like to volunteer myself for collecting the gorse,” He said with a grin, ”Unless someone else here is faster?”

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 10:57

Dovepaw's eyes eagerly lit up as she listened to Nectarleap. This sounded insanely fun. She wanted to be the hero who would grab the gorse and dash back to their hill. Her team would definitely be victorious with her on it. With a soft smile, the she-cat followed Frostfeather and her teammates over to their hill. She had a plan on her mind, but she silently listened with impatience in her expression as Stormpaw spoke.
"Well, my plan is that one of us should guard the gorse and stand by it closely so that no cat can get it. The other two would run out and try to get the gorse. Even if all of the other team decides to charge, and our gorse-runners are outnumbered, then we'd still have some cat guarding just in case. When one of the gorse-runners gets it, they should make a straight dash for the other hill. The other gorse-runner has to defend the one with the gorse so that she... or he... can make it safely back here. Now, unless any mousebrains have another idea, I think mine is the best."
The gray tabby said her final sentence with a slight edge of sarcasm and laughter in her voice. She was determined to win this. She already had roles in mind, too. Lionpaw should guard, considering that he was a newer and less-experienced apprentice. Guarding didn't require much skill. That would leave her and Stormpaw to be gorse-runners. Dovepaw still wanted to be the one who grabbed the gorse and made the rapid dash to the end, but if she had to be the protector, then she was eager to do so.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 23:19

Lionpaw raised a brow archly, he didn't mind taking orders from Warriors, Elders and his mentor; Quailfeather, but he hated being spoken down to by another apprentice. He may have been young but he was bigger than most and he was talented with a none too small dose of determination and courage. He had to admit the plan sounded solid, he certainly didn't have any better suggestions, for all his pride still stung and he wanted to spit a challenge at Dovepaw, he nodded his ascent, amber eyes glowing with the need to prove to this loudmouthed apprentice that he was just as good as she was, "Where do you want me?" The golden cat asked swallowing down the urge to growl the question and keeping his tone neutral.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Run Like the Wind (Closed) X3EaC
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 9:06

FrostFeather smiled as her team mates thought of ideas. "if we do that plan where will I be in it oh great smart apprentice." she said laughing. She was a little happy to be doing something with her son.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Like the Wind (Closed)   Run Like the Wind (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Like the Wind (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-