Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[CLOSED] Running with the Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

[CLOSED] Running with the Wind Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 11:21

Nothing more than just another windy day, the brutal forces pushing the grey away. However, it didn't push away the she-cat running out on the brutal moors. Nothing really pushed at her anymore, even though her frame was still rather thin. But it wasn't because she was malnourished, no. Her white paws walked to moors daily. Her daughter she knew was trustworthy enough to be left at camp without her watch, it was no unknown fact to her that her daughter had an amazing sense of responsibility. So, the bi-colored warrior had taken this opportunity for herself to get herself exercise. The snowy paws moved easily through the moorland grass, her finely-tuned eyes were very, very alert. Any signs for potential enemies and food were her main priorities in scoping out, but the mother was ready for anything. But there wasn't any threats so far that her amber eyes could see as she moved across the chilly flat lands. The cherry nose that laid upon her small muzzle had detected the smell of a thrush, and if her days of climbing the SkyClan trees had helped her in any way, it would be with this. So on quiet paws, she was able to successfully catch it with a swift kill just before it took off. Even though she had stayed in camp to keep watch over her kit, she surprised herself even with her still well ability to hunt.

The bird was kept in the entryway of the tunnels, which she knew no one would snatch it from there, right? But the temptation to plunge into the darkness of the caves she entered this world in nagged at her, and she hadn't put much thought about who all had been within it's walls since. With her mind still hard at work though, she knew that if she did Willowkit would be left for a strangely long time. If she was still in her days before the birth of her daughter, temptation would've easily carried her into it's depths. Pushing the thought of such though away, the wind did feel nice, as it chilled her just enough to where the she-cat enjoyed it very much so. With that, her paws then carried her off to another way within the fields.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 11:45

Running along the moors with the wind blowing along his fur was Eaglethorn, moving easily across the grassy plains as he looked around for nothing in particular; just stretching his legs, really. Hunting wasn't exactly his strong suit anyway. There was someone else out here, though. Curiosity and wariness bringing him closer, a smile crossed his face when he realized who it was. "Brindlesong!" In a few lengthy strides he had crossed enough of the fields to reach her and he slowed down his pace as his tail waved in greeting. "I didn't realize you were out here. Is Willowkit okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 13:45

The fluffy she-cat turned, having only gone a few paces before being caught by her mate. "Eaglethorn! I have't seen you around for some time. A purr rumbled through her throat, stopping to stay with the still handsome as ever tom. Her tail moved happily, the wind being blocked out by her ears. "Yes, she is so easy to take care of. I really don't like leaving her, but she hasn't caused much ruckus at all. I have to say, she really does take after you." Brindlesong loved her kit dearly, especially since she wasn't super obnoxious or trouble-causing. Like all mothers did, she had high hopes set in mind for the young one. But Willowkit really did have a lot more in common with Eaglethorn, her color, spirit... To her it was as if she was his clone, following his footsteps for all she knew. "She'll have to meet Falconstar some time, I think it would be good."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 7:33

Eaglethorn smiled and gently nuzzled his mate, glancing back towards where the camp was, hidden by distance. "Of course. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to meet her." Nothing made Eaglethorn happier than to continue his father's lineage, and he would be sure to teach Willowkit like he had been taught. After all, these were troubling times, and the very soul of WindClan was at stake. If it was up to him, all of WindClan's young would be taught to defend their honor at any cost. They were the proudest clan, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 7:16

And the proudest clan they were.

Returning Eaglethorn's affection, a purr rumbled through her throat. "I know she'll follow her father's footsteps to being a great warrior." A smile crossed her maw, her eyes scanning the open moorland. The wind didn't get to her, the long pelt she had kept her warm easily. But it also meant that she could hide unwanted things in suck long fur... Moss especially.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 10:24

After their moment of affection, Eaglethorn looked up and noticed once more the winds pushing desperately at their bodies, looking back down at Brindlesong. "Shall we return to camp? I'm sure Falconstar will love for us to formally introduce Willowkit to him." He knew his father was proud. The warrior truly had everything he could want with his family... except for power. There was always power in being a senior warrior of a clan in which your father was the leader, but there could always be more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Running with the Wind   [CLOSED] Running with the Wind Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Running with the Wind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: