Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!]   Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 3:57

Mange and Pigeon were about to head out. After concerns of freszing to death, the two hunted birds and raided patio furniture for things to keep the dens warm. Odd wool and feathers now lined the insides of the cardboard dens and as soon as the bracken could be found again, it would be used to reinforce more of the dens. The two lingered a bit longer for more cats to arrive. Pigeon didn't want to hunt in the Great Garden while it was still daytime as dogs would be everywhere. The Old Twolegplace would have plenty of prey and much fewer dogs.

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!]   Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 16:01

Raven spotted the cat who was their self-appointed leader looking about to leave, and made her way over. "Going somewhere?" she asked, relatively interested. The goings-on of this place that was her home, temporary or not as it may turn out to be, were important, after all - and if she could help, she wanted to. That would stay the same no matter what place she called her home.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Twilight Guardian
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!]   Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 11:26

HRRK I never saw that this had gotten a reply! I'm sorry!]

"We are indeed. We're going to the abandoned twolegplace. It isn't a far trip and I've heard that all sorts of prey live there. Mostly birds in the sheds where seeds would have been kept.
You can join if you want, more eyes means more prey in my mind."

Mange turned and gave a kind smile, Raven seemed nice. He knew not to take cats like that for granted.

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!]   Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Dust Bunnies [Open For DawnClanners!]
Page 1 of 1