Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A feather's kit{open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 10:20

Something told Wolfpaw that he shouldn't be teaching a kit battle moves, but he did anyway. "First, we're only training, so NO CLAWS. Got it?" He then positioned himself in a defensive pose. "Let's see what you do know. Attack me, claws sheathed."

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 19:29

Lionkit nodded in understanding at Wolfpaw's words, "No claws, I understand." As Wolfpaw dropped back the golden kit thought back on his dreams of himself as a member of the Ancient Lionclan and he fell into a crouch, his soft belly fur scraping the sandy ground of the camp clearing, he launched forward with what was a roar in his head, but was really just a high-pitched yowl in reality, swiping a big paw at Wolfpaw's nose trying to make the Apprentice blink so he could dash in for a mock bite on the older cat's shoulder.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 19:41

Wolfpaw almost laughed when Lionkit let out a squeal, not unlike a mouse's. His reflexes told him to duck from Lionkit's paw, but he went farther and rammed his head into Lionkit's chest to lift his front up.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:40

Lionkit let out an audible "Ooft!" as the air left his lungs and he was flung backwards from the apprentice, as much as it didn't tickle, the young kit was on his feet in moments eyes wide with awe, "That, was, amazing!" he mewed excitedly at Wolfpaw.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:45

Wolfpaw stood back up, proud for some unknown reason. "It's called reflexes. You have to not look at where you're striking. That'll give away what you're aiming to do. And strike fast so I don't have time to plan."

OOC: I'm literally just remembering Bluestar/Firepaw training sessions and copying those

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:57

FrostFeather watched as her son trained. He would be a great warrior when he is old enough.

Ooc: wait for echopaw plz you guys for got about roawimkaott

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Anime Daisy on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 14:09

OOC: It's fine no need to wait. And I didn't know that Daisyheart where a WC queen xD

Echopaw watched as Wolfpaw and Lionkit trained. He sighed quietly and looked at Frostfeather "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked quietly.

A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 7:22

The golden kit looked thoughtful for a moment, "Not look where I'm attacking and attack faster." Appearing to be deep in thought the young cat kicked off hard with his powerful back legs, swiping again at Wolfpaw's head, as he did so though the kit ducked under the bigger cat's head and rolled towards his legs hoping to tangle and maybe trip his sparring partner.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 9:49

Wolfpaw hadn't been expecting Lionkit to come back so quickly. He dropped on top of the kit and, regaining his footing, leaped up off of him, skidding into a defensive pose. "You're big,
and you're strong, but there'll always be someone better. Turn my attacks against me.
" He panted out.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 10:15

FrostFeather looked at echopaw with worry. She nudged him and tried to smile. "Im sorry I didn't know until he was born." she said trying to cheer him up because his emotions where effecting hers. She looked out past wolfpaw and lionkit. She was hard in thoughts about why life was the way it was. Maybe if she left the clan when lionkit was old enough to take care of himself then she could stop making everybody worry.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 16:39

Echopaw looked at her "O-okay.." he meowed. He sat silent for a while staring at his paws then he looked at her "Erm.. If you don't mind me asking.. Who's the um..
You know.. F-father
" he stammerd.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 6:10

Lionkit panted heavily, he didn't want to show it, but the weight of the older cat on top of him had driven the wind from his lungs yet again, his breathing came in ragged gasps as he drew each painful morsel of air into his tortured lungs. "How?" He choked out finally to Wolfpaw, hoping the apprentice might offer some insight that the young tom was missing.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 10:05

Wolfpaw blinked. "Well, um, if I try to attack your shoulder, duck under me and then if I was an enemy cat, rake my belly with your claws. If I leaped on top of you, you'd want to roll over and put me on the bottom. If I swipe at your head, you could duck under and, again, attack from underneath. Behind and under a cat are where they can't attack as well."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 10:11

She looked at echopaw. "I don't know why do you keep questioning me?" she said sadly.

OOC: lol Do I just make up a name since it was NPC cat?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:55

OOC: Yeah you do

Echopaw looked at her sadly "I love you Frostfeather but seems like you don't feel the same..." he said quietly and got up to walk away.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A feather's kit{open}   A feather's kit{open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A feather's kit{open}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next