Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Off to Hunt We Go!

Go down 
+2
Kent Mansley
Yoshachu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

It's Off to Hunt We Go! Empty
PostSubject: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 19:52

Heatherpetal was very pleased with the progress of both her apprentices. They both were naturals in the art of hunting and fighting. Now was the challenging part: taking them both out on a patrol at once. She wasn't too worried, though; they were both very well-behaved apprentices, and she had help in her friend Birchheart and her adopted sister Birdflight to keep them in check if things went awry, though she strongly doubted such a thing would happen.

"Alright, everyone, we're about to leave," Heatherpetal called out. This was the first patrol she was leading, and she inwardly fretted that she would do something wrong or that she would sound too sure of herself, especially around a more experienced warrior like Birdflight. They were all friends to her, but she still didn't want to seem superior to any of them in any way. Well, maybe except for Sunpaw and Dappledpaw of course.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:05

Birchheart rushed over with a smile. Her tail was healing but it still had a few tears on occasion so she kept it clean. "Oh, Heatherpetal! Did you hear? I have an apprentice now!" She reflexively groomed her chest fur as she fretted a bit. "I'm so new to just being a warrior; I didn't think this would happen so soon!" She mewed. "My apprentice and her brother seemed so excited at their ceremony. I hope that carries into their training, it'd be good to have around."

It's Off to Hunt We Go! Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

It's Off to Hunt We Go! Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 21:00

Birdflight walked over to Birchheart and her adopted sister Heatherpetal. "Hello you two! What are you up to?" the older warrior asked. She turned to Birchheart and gave her a grin. "Congratulations on getting your first apprentice! My first apprentice became a warrior not too long ago." she said. She shyly looked down, face heating up as she remembered her crush which was her apprentice, also known as Toadleap.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 8:14

Dappledpaw burst out of the apprentice den. He didn’t care how cold it was outside, or how warm it was inside, he was far too excited for that. His pelt was long and fluffy, so the cold didn’t bother him. He flicked his tail as he ran up to his mentor and the other two warriors, stumbling over his paws like always. He dipped his head in polite greeting, pretending he wasn’t intimidated by the more experienced cats there. He sat to groom his messy fur a little.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 12:37

Sunpaw groaned as he pushed himself into a sitting position, shaking moss out of his fur. He hadn't slept well the night before because he had been so excited about his first official hunting patrol. He stood, looking down at his messy fur in disdain. Wait... the hunting patrol! With a gasp that was half panic, half excitement, Sunpaw bolted out of the apprentice's den, and skidded to a halt in front of the clanmates waiting for him. He suddenly remembered his messy fur and hurriedly flattened it in embarrassment. "I'm really sorry I'm late! But I'm ready now!" The brown cat stammered.

OOC: Sorry, I posted earlier today but apparently it didn't go through

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 12:57

Heatherpetal purred happily to Birchheart at her announcement. "Congratulations, Birchheart! I know you'll be a great mentor." She nodded to Birdflight, then smiled happily at Dappledpaw and Sunpaw. "I know you two share a den with each other, but now this will be a good chance for you to get to know each other. From now on, you two will be training with me at the same time. It'll be good to practice battle moves on each other."

Flicking her tail to let her Clanmates know to follow her, she slipped through the gorse tunnel and up the ravine into the forest. Once she stopped in an area with many trees still recovering from the forest fire surrounding them, she turned to the apprentices. "I'd like for you two to hunt with each other, but be sure to stay within earshot of me, Birdflight, or Birchheart. The rest of us will hunt where we please and catch whatever we can find. Be careful of predators, and if you encounter us let out a yowl."

Pride for being able to take initiative easily, as well as embarrassment for acting bossy in front of a more experienced warrior than herself, wormed in her belly as she padded off to hunt for her first catch. She quickly spotted a squirrel rummaging through the snow for food, and after stalking up to it she leaped on its back, killing it instantly. This would make a delicious meal for Lichenfang for sure, she thought.

(OOC: It's okay, Silly. Also, during the hunting patrol we're going to take turns to give everyone a chance to reply. We'll go in order of first reply: me, Kent Mansley, Middy, Titanium, and SillySunshine.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 12:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 12:57

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

It's Off to Hunt We Go! Mistpe10
It's Off to Hunt We Go! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:50

Birchheart's ears flattened bashfully at the reassurance. "I hope so..." she frowned, worry still eating at her. She listened to the instructions the apprentices received, knowing she'd have to give the same eventually. Her expression was still full of concern and doubt as the left. She heard a mouse and crept under a bush to find it chewing a seed. She hoped that her tail wouldn't fail her now. She couldn't embarrass herself in front of the others. She held her breath and rushed forward with claws outstretched. When she caught the mouse, she staggered and pinned it with a paw as she gained her balance. Biting it's spine, she killed it swiftly.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Last edited by Kent Mansley on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:51

hnng dice gooo

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 20:51

The member 'Kent Mansley' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 10:41

Birdflight split away from the group but not too far just in case the apprentices needed assistance. She had begun to creep up on a plump mouse. It was distracted so she quickly pounced on it. She caught it and soon hid it just in case any predators were nearby. She began to look for another critter to catch.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 10:41

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 13:52

"Okay. C'mon, Sunpaw, let's go!" Dappledpaw laughed, flicking the other apprentice's shoulder with his tail, before leading him a short way away. The scent of squirrel hit his nose and he breathed deeply. It wasn't stale, must be around somewhere! Dappledpaw found the furry brown creature searching the forest floor. Foolish animal! It should never have left the safety of the tree. The brown apprentice crouched low and stalked towards it, preparing himself to pounce. He leapt forwards with his claws outstretched and just about managed to knock it to the side. Stunned, the squirrel fell to the floor, where Dappledpaw bit it's neck, swiftly ending it's life.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~

Last edited by Titanium on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 13:52

The member 'Titanium' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 14:05

Sunpaw watched his fellow apprentice in awe as he smoothly caught his prey. The brown cat nervously glanced around... every time he had gone hunting he had ended up encountering a predator! But perhaps this time would be different. And Sunpaw knew that he would surely be safe in the company of Dappledpaw - the two could probably fight off any predator if they worked together. Shaking off the thought with blushing ears, Sunpaw twitched his whiskers and took in a deep breath. Smelling a mouse a few tail-lengths away, the brown cat dropped into his hunting stance and crept forward. Barely making a sound, Sunpaw leapt through the recovering underbrush and brought his paw down swiftly, breaking the mouse's back with one fell swipe. The tom closed his eyes and sent a thank-you prayer to Starclan before turning back to his friend. "Looks like we were both able to catch something!" He purred.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 14:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Hunt We Go!   It's Off to Hunt We Go! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Off to Hunt We Go!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-