Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kill Me Now [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Kill Me Now [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 16:30

The sun was just going down, with ShadowClan finally awakening as per usual, and all of the other cats preparing for the night. With leafbare came longer nights and shorter days, which gave ShadowClan more time to hunt and do their duties. Of course, some other cats were tempted to stay up into the night, which sometimes caused problems between naive apprentices with a thirst for a good fight. Blazeflight wanted none of this, she just wanted a simple patrol with nothing to bother her. She was out patrolling along the Thunderpath, trying to get some alone time to think about everything that had happened lately, whether is be Waspstep, Specklefang, or the amount of prey left in the freshkill pile. The last thing on her mind was coming across another warrior.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 16:39

Tatteredleaf was paroling the Shadowclan border at Dusk. The very scared warrior limped along the border. Her back right foot sitting up off the ground. To stiff to move properly like it used too.. Stupid two-legs... Stupid Traps.. It was so hard to hunt..

The gray and white warrior let out a growl when she noticed a Shadowclan warrior along the border. "What are you doing here?" After everything that had happened she didn't trust any of the cats along their borders one bit. Her tail lashed as she stared down the orange she-cat. "What do you want Shadowclan scum?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:14

Tatteredleaf's voice caught Blazeflight's attention immediately, and she turned around to face her. "Patrolling the borders, which I'm clearly supposed to be doing at this time." Her torn up ears turned against her head, and she turned back around to continue parolling the borders again. When she heard the ThunderClan warriors voice once more. She didn't even turn around this time, only stopped walking. Her small little piece of a tail started to swish back and forth. "I want you to go crawl back into your little nest back in your camp, mousebrain." She continued walking in the direction she was going in, not even bothering to look back on the warrior. She could see that the warrior was injured, so she didn't want to get into a battle with her, but she would if need be.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 12:10

"Oh yes because you totally patrol borders by yourself.. You are up to something and I won't let you do it, Frog-Brain." The Thunderclan warrior growled. Her front paws letting her stand at a ready to bound across and attack this she-cat the second it's warranted. Her claws dug into the dirt. While she may only have three fully functioning legs she could still run and leap across this Thunderpath the second she needed.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 19:16

Poor soul. "Even if I were planning to do something, how in StarClan's name are you planning to stop me? That leg of yours makes you about as useful as a dead fox." Blazeflight called over her shoulder. She usually wasn't one for fights, and the words that came out of her mouth surprised her just as soon as she finished saying them, though she didn't show it. She kept on walking, hoping the ThunderClan she-cat would continue on her way and leave her to her duties.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 12:41

That was the last straw. With great bounds the Thunderclan warrior crossed the Thunderpath with three easy leaps. Teeth sank into Blazeflight's scruff, and the gray and white warrior shook the ginger warrior as hard as she could.

Tatteredleaf used Scruff Shake dealing 5 damage, -25 SP. Blazeflight is Stunned for One turn.

Tatteredleaf:
55/55
145/170

Blazeflight:
75/80
240/240

Last edited by Reaper on Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 12:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 12:41

The member 'Reaper' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Kill Me Now [Closed] Mistpe10
Kill Me Now [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:02

Blazeflight rolled her eyes at the younger warrior. She'd come to regret this later. "Should I go easy on you?" She growled.

Blazeflight is no longer stunned.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:22

"You are going to be asking for mercy after this." The Thunderclan warrior growled. The warrior reared up on her back legs and slashed at Blazeflight.

Tatteredleaf used Rear Up to Slash dealing 13 damage, -15 Sp

Tatteredleaf:
50/50
130/170

Blazeflight:
62/80
240/240

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 0:39

Blazeflight shook off the attack, from Tatteredleaf, ignoring her because she knew it wasn't true. "You almost make me feel bad about doing this, pathetic ThunderClanner!" She leaped onto Tatteredleaf's back, pinning her down. She scratched at her back while she could. She really did feel somewhat bad about it, but there was no going back now.

Blazeflight used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 13 damage and using 10 Stamina.
Tatteredleaf is pinned for 1 turn.

Blazeflight:
62/80 HP
230/240 SP

Tatteredleaf:
37/50 HP
130/170 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Mon 1 Jan 2018 - 0:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 0:39

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:48

Tatteredleaf growled, she wasn't stupid enough to get stuck by an apprentice move. The warrior ducked out of the warrior's grasp and twisted over. Once she had her ground, she threw off the warrior.

Tatteredleaf used Duck and Twist dealing 5 damage, -25 SP

Tatteredleaf:
37/50
105/170

Blazeflight:
57/80
230/240

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 12:12

Blazeflight winced when the younger warrior threw her off, but got up immediately. She wouldn't let this happen. She'd heard about a recent war, but she wouldn't go easy on this she-cat. She ran towards Tatteredleaf, turning at the last minute and sliding beneath her to scratch at her exposed, soft underbelly.

Blazeflight used Half-Turn Belly Rake, dealing 15 damage and using 20 Stamina.

Blazeflight:
62/80 HP
210/240 SP

Tatteredleaf:
22/50 HP
105/170 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 11:54

Tatteredleaf growled as the cat cut her belly. She didn't really care though. She wanted to hurt this cat so badly. Tatteredleaf growled. She jumped up on the other cat gripping onto the Shadowclan cat, hoping to hold her down.

Tattered leaf used  Leap and Hold dealing 11 damage, -10 sp. Blazeflight is Stunned for Two Turns.

Tatteredleaf:
22/50
95/170

Blazeflight:
51/80
210/240

Last edited by Reaper on Tue 2 Jan 2018 - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 11:54

The member 'Reaper' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me Now [Closed]   Kill Me Now [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill Me Now [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next