Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Chance to Prove Themselves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 21:12

Brownpaw grabbed the frog and put it on the pile with her mouse and Scorchfang's new shrew. She sat down near the pile and stretched. She looked at the pile. Even though it was small, it would feed the clan. Any prey was good during leafbare. She was pretty proud of her catches. She looked at the shrew Scorchfang caught. It was a good piece of prey. Scorchfang must be a good warrior. She thought.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 21:20

Scorchfang found a small lizard, brown rather than green due to the cold snowy rock it stood on, and he quickly stalked up to it before pouncing. He managed to land on its tail, but he didn't count on it detaching it to safely escape into the snow. All he was able to catch was a squirming tail that would barely feed even a kit. He lashed his tail in frustration, but he knew he had to move on to the next lesson before the day ended and the forest grew too cold.

Scorchfang approached Brownpaw again. "I think now would be a good time to teach you a few basic battle moves before we accidentally run into any predators looking for food. You've done a great job with hunting, so let's see if you're just as good a fighter."

(OOC: You need me to go over the battle system as well? :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 8:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 21:20

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Mistpe10
A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 7:51

Brownpaw nodded and asked, "What attack will I learn first?"

OOC: Most likely. Also "Scorchfang approached Brownkit again." Brownpaw isn't a kit anymore. Lol

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 17:48

(OOC: Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it. :3)

"Well, you're just an apprentice, so I'll teach you the basic apprentice moves. After that, we can spar for a little until you have your moves down." Scorchfang turned to face a pine tree sapling. "Now, let's start with the most basic move: the Front Paw Strike. You extend your claws and swat as hard and swiftly as you can at your opponent. Like this." He thwacked the sapling's needles hard, sending snow scattering everywhere.

Scorchfang used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Scorchfang
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Sapling
-8/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: Now, battling can be a little complicated, so just use this page here to help yourself out. Depending on rank, each cat can use different moves with different degrees of damage. Scorchfang, a newly appointed warrior, can deal 8 damage using Front Paw Strike, but since Brownpaw is an apprentice he can only deal 6 damage. If your cat runs out of HP -- Health Points -- they will be knocked out and will be too weak to fight. And if their SP -- Stamina Points -- reach 0, they will be too tired to continue fighting. Regardless of rank, a move takes away the same number of SP. Again, if you need help with this, just let me know. :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 18:37

Brownpaw copied what Scorchfang did and attacked the sapling.

Brownpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Brownpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sapling
-14/??? HP
???/??? SP

"Like that?" She asked.

OOC: Did I do that right?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 19:07

"Hey, not bad," Scorchfang meowed, his eyes glowing. "You're a natural-born hunter and fighter. Now, what would you say to a quick spar so you can learn your battle tactics? I'll let you make the first move, and to keep things fair I'll be using apprentice-only moves as well." He crouched down into a battle position.

(OOC: You sure did! Well done!)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 19:54

Brownpaw looked at Scorchfang. "Should we keep our claws sheathed?" she asked.

OOC: I find It funny that you as a RPer are teaching me, a new RPer to this site, are teaching me how to hunt and fight. It feels like I'm apprentice to this site and your my mentor. Also when we practice fight do we do damage to each other?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 4:08

"That would be a great idea."

(OOC: That's exactly how I was a little over two months ago when I joined myself XD And I figured that just this once for training purposes, we won't injure each other, but we will deduct SP. This is just so you can practice fighting. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 8:25

"Okay." Brownpaw said. She sheathed her claws and attacked Scorchfang.

Brownpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 0 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Brownpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Scorchfang
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 8:50

Scorchfang nodded in approval, then leaped behind Brownpaw and gently gripped her tail in his mouth before tugging on it, knocking her over. "You can also stun your opponents to get the upper hand in battle."

Scorchfang used Tail Yank, dealing 0 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Brownpaw is Stunned for one turn.

Scorchfang
40/40 HP
100/120 SP

Brownpaw
20/20 HP

60/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 10:48

As Brownpaw was knocked out balance, she said, "Cool can I learn that?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 11:03

"Of course you can. But first..." Scorchfang's tail swished back and forth playfully as he pounced on Brownpaw and began gently pummeling his hind paws against her belly, tickling her rather than hurting her.

Scorchfang used Belly Rake, dealing 0 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Scorchfang
40/40 HP
90/120 SP

Brownpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

(OOC: Also, as far as Stun and Pin moves go, you cannot use them in succession. You can use a Stun or Pin move, then a regular move, and then another Stun or Pin move after that.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:34

OOC: K

IC: Brownpaw looked at Scorchfang and rolled over, knocking him over, She then leaped and pinned him to the ground. "Ha!" she said.

Brownpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 0 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Brownpaw
20/20 HP
50/80 SP

Scorchfang
40/40 HP
90/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:34

The member 'sam20055' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Mistpe10
A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Prove Themselves   A Chance to Prove Themselves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance to Prove Themselves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next