Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 6:46

The flame-furred tom was searching for any threat next to the Thunderpath. His green emerald eyes looked at the other side constantly while he walked through the snow, leaving big footprints behind. Since he returned to his usual duties, Firestone prefered to do patrols alone more often and just take things easy after recovering from his parent's betrayal. It was still a pain in his chest but... every day was getting better, even if he knew that it would never disappear.

His ears flicked when a strange noise came from the other side. The tom stopped walking and narrowed his eyes, smelling the air. Like he suspected, a Windclan cat was coming. A small hiss came out of his throat, preparing himself for a possible battle.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 17:51

ooc: whoops

ic:
Icepaw stepped out of the deep grass that covered his territory, shaking snowflakes from his grey fur. His eyes shot forward as a small growl rose from across the baren Thunderpath. Across the way was a flame coloured tom who looked rather dangerous. The apprentice swallowed hard and fluffed up his short pelt. He had only come this far to spray the border, but from the looks of things he wasn't quite sure his night would be that peaceful.

"Y-You better s-stay on y-your side of the Thunderpath! I-I'm warning y-you," the tom shouted, blue-green eyes stuck to the ShadowClan warrior's shape.

No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 18:16

OOC: Don't worry ;) Real life always comes first.

IC:

The tom looked at the other cat with curiosity. He was pretty bold for saying him those words but he could notice how nervous he was. Firestone grinned and stepped into the Thunderpath, defying the apprentice. He didn't have any intentions of crossing the borders but the warrior wanted to just make fun of the trembling Windclan cat. "Oh! Where did that come from? It sounded like a mouse crying!" He mewed, looking from the corner of his green eyes at the tall tom.

"Don't need to be so scared, mouse-brain. I'm not going to cross the Thunderpath. There's nothing good on Windclan's moors anyway. They are so boring!" He chuckled, licking his paw with an arrogant expression.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 13:33

Icepaw felt a shiver shoot down his spine as the warrior placed his paws on the dark Thunderpath. His words were antagonizing, inviting the apprentice to step beyond his boundaries and possibly put him in a hefty amount of trouble and danger.

But could he sit by and let Firestone talk about his clan that way? To talk to him that way? What would Brindlewhisker do? She was a proud she-cat, strong and fierce, and would never let her clan's pride be hurt in such a way. W-Would she be proud of him if he defended WindClan from this overly cocky tom?

The blue-grey tom stepped onto the Thunderpath as well, eyes wide and searching for any sign of monsters. "I-I'm not scared of talking carrion," he growled, body trembling slightly. "It sounds like you're the scared one if you're t-too cowardly to take a little risk."

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 18:38

The short-tempered tom hissed with anger, approaching the trembling apprentice. If there was something he hated was that other clan cats messed up with his pride. "Scared? Me?" He chuckled before running toward the other tom and pushing him against the hard path with the weight of his large body. The Shadowclan warrior didn't unsheathe his claws yet because he thought it wasn't necessary. That coward Windclan apprentice would probably run away like a little bunny after that hit. "I can be many things but I'm not a coward like you, Windclan scum!"

Firestone used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Firestone
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Icepaw
10/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 12:33

Icepaw let out a yelp as Firestone came rushing towards him, knocking his breath away as the pair flew towards the edge of the dark path. The grey tom couldn't brace himself in time, and as they skidded back, the rough ground of the Thunderpath scrapped at his skin, leaving it bloody and raw. The WindClan apprentice hissed in pain, eyes shutting tight in an attempt to wish away the sudden stinging.

He never expected the warrior to take his threatening comments so eagerly. Jumping onto his feet, the tom whipped around, dashing behind the warrior and grabbing onto his tail with his teeth. Yanking as hard as he could, Icepaw bit down hard and prayed the red tom would be disoriented.

Icepaw used Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina. Firestone is stunned for 1 turn.

Icepaw:
HP: 10/20
SP: 70/80

Firestone:
HP: 58/60
SP: 190/200

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 15:43

The warrior didn’t expect that the apprentice would have the guts to attack him. Of course, he was slightly taller than him but the warrior was stockier and more muscular. Firestone expected that he would run scared. That’s why he stumbled to one side when the young tom pulled his tail and he lost his balance for a few seconds. The ShadowClanner hissed frustrates and soon he turned his body again toward the tom, standing up straighter but not ready to attack again. He wasn’t going to be defeated by a WindClanner like him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)   No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

No One Can Stop Me (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1