Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The kits never stop [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

The kits never stop [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 20:44

Mudfoot padded through the ShadowClan territory, enjoying the cool breeze that ruffled his fur. Having so many kits had been keeping the tom busy, especially with his warrior duties, so going on a relaxing evening patrol was just what he needed. Keeping a steady pace, the tom suddenly halted in his tracks when he heard a noise. "Hello?" he meowed, perking his ears and unsheathing his claws.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The kits never stop [closed] VHQrlk5
The kits never stop [closed] 1QYZaRo

The kits never stop [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 22:28

The tiny kit's ear's perked upwards, she was licking her matted fur when she heard the sound of another cat saying hello. "Maybe there are 2 cats nearby and they are having a conversation?" She murmured. Curious, the little kit peeked out the hole she was hiding in and met face to face with a cat.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 10:21

Hearing the rustle of something behind him, Mudfoot snapped his head around and faced a small black and white kit peering out of a hole in the ground. A kit? Looking around, the tom wondered if its parents were anywhere but there was no other scent around the area. Looking back to the kit, he tilted his head. "Why hello there," Mudfoot meowed softly with a smile upon his face. "What might you be doing here?"

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 6:28

"EEEKKKKKKKKK" the kit disappeared into the hole after a shriek. After she calmed down she slowly peeked out. "Whu r u?" Managing to speak, she had seen others done it and learned off them.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 7:53

Mudfoot let out a soft chuckle when the kit went back in the whole where it had been hiding as if it were a scared rabbit. "I'm Mudfoot, I'm a clan cat," he meowed softly, keeping a smile upon his muzzle and hoping he wasn't scaring the kit too much. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 1:09

"Wut iz a clam?" They kit asked after hearing the cat answer her. ((BTW, if you can't read wut iz a clam it means what is a clan))
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 12:59

Mudfoot let out a chuckle. "A clan is a group of cats who eat, sleep, and work together, kind of like a big family," he meowed in reply, hoping his explanation was enough.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 17:41

The kit thought for a moment and then said "How cam I jown thiz clam?" She had been lost for a long time, but hearing about this made her excited.

(( GET TO THE PART WHERE U PICK ME UP! I WANT TO JOIN SHADOWCLAN QUICK!))
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 8:59

"Well, I can take you back with me if you'd like," the tom meowed with a smile. He could see that the kit was very eager to get to a place that had food and proper shelter and he couldn't deny that. "How about I take you back to camp with me?"

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 2:14

The kit jumped out of the hole, eager to go. "Yus!!!" She meowed.
((Btw, it's already a week. So when I get to the clan, I'll already be apprentice!!! HAHAHA no. I'll start another week.))
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 7:26

OOC: Let's do a little time skiparoo

IC: Mudfoot and the kit padded to through the territory and soon made it to the camp. "Welcome to ShadowClan," the tom meowed with a smile.

(This topic is officially over)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kits never stop [closed]   The kits never stop [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The kits never stop [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: