Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Same Predicament [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

The Same Predicament [Closed]  Empty
PostSubject: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 17:47

Sycamorepaw was stressed. His mentor was gone and he was alone in his training... which was nothing right now. It was a constant revolution of pretending to know what he was doing and prey he wasn't harming a cat. After days on his paws, the apprentice settled in to sleep, hoping his dreams would bring him some help...

... The reddish tom awoke in the same place he had been during his naming ceremony. The tom looked around, standing and stretching his growing limbs. This was good, if it was real. "Honeydrop?" he called, glancing from side to side.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 18:01

Dawnflower knew that the Apprentice was calling on Starclan for some help. She knew of the situation, and was in the previous situation before except with Honeypaw. She was disappointed that her apprentices joined her so soon, but there was still joy in teaching.

The pale calico appeared, her starry appearance not much of a surprise for the territory. "Hello Sycamorepaw. I'm Dawnflower. Medicine Cat before Honeydrop's mentor and mentor to Honeydrop. I have come to help you in your learning, and so has Honeydrop." She knew her apprentice would be appearing shortly. The calico sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "It's so good to finally meet you."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 23:39

Honeydrop materialized next to her old mentor, sympathy glowing in her kind amber eyes. "I didn't figure I'd be seeing you again so soon, Sycamorepaw. It's a pleasure just the same." The poor young apprentice was in the exact same predicament she had been placed in at his age- only, this time, there was no wise former medicine cat alive in camp to train him. So, StarClan had decided that they would have to do- and hopefully, they would do well. It was a little unorthodox, teaching from StarClan, but Sycamorepaw was a good tom. Hopefully, this would work. She'd let Dawnflower explain, though.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 0:38

Sycamorepaw dipped his head to Honeydrop. "It is nice to see you as well. I have many questions I must ask you-mainly about Curlyfeather at this time." His voice was firm and serious, much more serious than it should be for a young tom.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 11:38

Dawnflower nodded. She knew of the situation with Curlyfeather, but she wanted to see what the young tom knew. "What is the situation young one?" The pale calico asked. This way she could gauge what the tom knew, then they could get to the lesson. Honeydrop could also help because she probably knew the young warrior better than the older Starclan resident.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 23:35

OoC: I know it's skipping, but it makes sense.

"Well," The apprentice began, going over the patient in his head. "Curlyfeather came to me almost dead. She is unable to hear. She has a raging fever and an infection in her ear that won't go away. She can't hear anything. I don't know how to communicate with her. I don't know how to get her to eat, and I'm out of herbs." Sycamorepaw sighed in exasperation.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 20:46

Honeydrop racked her brain, going over all the herbs she'd memorized in her rather long life. Nothing came to mind. Shooting a questioning glance towards Dawnflower, she began with the problem of communication. "If you speak slowly enough, perhaps she could read your lips. Or maybe you could establish some simplistic tail movements to communicate?" This was a problem she'd certainly never had to deal with. "Speak with the other medicine cats- I know Cloudstone especially to be a kind and understanding tom- and I'm sure they will lend you more herbs, as well as experience. Do you know how to treat infections?" Hopefully, Dawnflower would have some ideas as well, because the golden she-cat was mostly going out on a limb here.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 12:18

Dawnflower nodded in agreement. "I believe speaking slow will help as well as the tail signals. You can also try to point things out to her. Like you can try to show what herb is for what." The pale calico couldn't remember if she dealt with a deaf cat or not but she dealt with a lot in her time. Hopefully this would help the young Apprentice. "Don't be afraid to ask any of the other medicine cats for help." Dawnflower said giving a gentle reminder. All medicine cats were supposed to help each other out.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 18:04

Sycamorepaw nodded slowly, and then thought to himself. [color:dd25=990000]"Well, I've been using... Horsetail I think... For the infection. But I'm out. I have no more. And... Cloudroar. Which clan is he in?" Sycamorepaw stood, scratching the grass with his claws. "Maybe I can make a, sign language and different tail movements mean different things. I can teach it to the clan to communicate with her. And if we have any more deaf cats in the future, teach it to them too." Sycamorepaw nodded. Yes, that is what he should do for sure.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 9:14

Dawnflower looked over to Honeydrop before looking back to the apprentice. "Do you know how to tell if it's infected?" She wanted to ask and make sure that the apprentice knew what he was doing. She didn't doubt his ability just more so the mentor in her made sure she asked these things.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 10:11

Honeydrop sat back and let her old mentor take over, which she did with ease. Sycamorepaw seemed smart enough- if only Roaringblaze had been able to live long enough to teach him... As Dawnflower asked more questions, the other medicine cat nodded, recalling the answers on her own in case the tom didn't know them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Same Predicament [Closed]    The Same Predicament [Closed]  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Same Predicament [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: