Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 14:48

The dusky colored she cat had found out some very interesting news. Though she wasn't exactly sure how Foxhunter would take it. Though she was somewhat excited about it she hoped Foxhunter would like the news. She glanced around camp quietly before she went to find him"Foxhunter"Duskflower called.

Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Characters : [M] Moonkit
Clan/Rank : [M] TC Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4015

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:06

The warrior was just returning from a hunting patrol when his mate called his name. His ears perked when the tom looked at her with a serious but yet kind smile. "Hi. How are you, Duskflower?" He purred nuzzling her as a greeting. The former tribe cat was so happy now that she was part of his life, even if he didn't show that so often.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:11

Duskflower partially relaxed her tense muscles from her inner turmoil for a moment. She purred and nuzzled him back"Yeah I..I'm doing fine. "She said. She wanted to partially prolong bow she would tell him."So I know you just got back from a hunting patrol but would you like to join me for a walk to possibly hunt or something"She mewed offering a small smile

Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:33

The tom was a bit surprised by her sudden request but he accepted it anyway. For a former prey-hunter there was nothing better than hunting except hunting with his mate. "Of course. For you, Duskflower, I would go anyway." He purred licking her cheek lovingly before starting walking to the exit of the camp. His green eyes looked back at her when he was about to go out. "You guide us today. Any place you want to visit?" Foxhunter usually was the one who decided where they were going but today he wanted to do something different for the dusky she-cat.

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:40

Of course. For you, Duskflower, I would anyway. She heard him say and she purred with a smile coming to her maw her anxiety for what she wanted to tell him slipped away. She blinked and nodded flicking her tail against him affectionately with a smile"alright then"she mewed and led the way out with a smile. She pushed her way through the entrance and let her paws lead her"so....would want to hunt or just walk?"She asked smiling.

Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:45

The tom thought for few seconds his answer. He loved hunting but he just did that and now he wanted to spend time with Duskflower. Sometimes, it was enough to just walk and talk without worries. "Just a walk would be perfect." He mewed flicking his tail eagerly to go and share a nice trip with the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 20:00

Duskflower smiled some and looked to him as she walked with him. She walked in silence for what seemed like moons before she mewed"so...i..um have some news"She mewed carefully once they had gotten a good ways from camp.

Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 8:38

The spotted tom walked with the she-cat, enjoying the calm of the woods. He often looked at her from the corner of his eyes, thinking about how lucky he was to have the second chance to be loved by someone. And this time... Foxhunter would not miss the opportunity of loving her back as she deserved.

The warrior turned his head when she finally talked with serious eyes and curious eyes. "News?" He mewed waiting for her answer. What kind of news would she want to tell him?
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 8:49

"Yeah news..."She mewed and stopped looking to him"I um I'm expecting kits "She mewed then paused"surprise"She mewed with a nervous laugh looking to him for a moment. She had figured being straight forward about it rather then beating around the bush.

Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 10:19

The tom's eyes widened by the surprise. Duskflower was... was... expecting kits? His kits? He couldn't believe it... it was like a dream. Foxhunter was going to be a father again and he had mixed feelings about it. Of course, he was happy for a new family but... what if he messed up all like he did with his other kits? What if he wasn't a good father again? The warrior kept quiet as he watched the nervous she-cat in front of him. He didn't want to disappoint her like he did with Cloverleaf.

However, those troubled thoughts disappeared when he looked into Duskflower's yellow eyes and he calmed down. Yeah... he wasn't a good father for his other three sons and there was nothing he could do for them now. But he could make things right with this new litter. Instead of being the usually serious and unexpressive tom he was, he was going to be comprehensive and loving toward them or at least... be a good role model. Finally, the tom purred and a sincere happy smile showed up on his muzzle when he nuzzled his mate lovingly, wrapping his tail around her body. "You just make me the happiest cat in the world, my love! I promise that I will the best father I can be for our kits. I love you so much..." He mewed, touching his nose with hers with a peaceful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 10:23

Duskflower watched as his eyes widened and a silence stretched between them. Her nerves grew ever more and she was about to panic when he purred a smile coming to his maw and she relaxed with a bright smile a purr of her own rumbling in her throat"I'm sure you'll be a great father"she mewed nuzzling him back"I love you so much too"she mewed

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)   Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise!??????(closed for jay Bird)
Page 1 of 1