Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Still on Edge [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 21:50

Emberpaw nodded to Leafstorm, and began walking after him. As she did, she asked the stranger beside him the questions that were still burning in her mind. "Who are you? Why did you fight for us at Sunningrocks?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017 - 7:46

OCC: BECAUSE CONTINUE TO SCREW ANY POSTING ORDER

As they padded along, slowly, Emberpaw piped up with a few questions. He was not surprised to hear what they were. Most cats would be confused by his actions, it was the way of the world to be uncaring of problems other than one's own. But, that was not the way in the Oasis. Artemis did not stop walking as he responded in his usual confidant and ringing tone, "My name is Artemis Odan. I come from a place called the Oasis." They would find his name amusing, much like Blizzard Star had, so he allowed for a brief pause before continuing, "My entire life I have been raised to help cats in need and those with injustices against them. Your leader, Blizzard Star, she is wise and caring. It was easy to tell which side needed to be fought for. War is always an ugly thing and I couldn't bring myself to turn away."

Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017 - 7:50

OOC: So sorry for being late.

IC: Oh no. This cat had helped them, and he had attacked him. This was bad. Feeling even more guilty than before, Swoopaw stayed silent during their conversation. Fear starting to build up inside of him. Would the clan shun him for this? The answer of what he had to do next was clear to him. He had to apologize. He was interested by Artemis's story, and made a point not to laugh at his name. "Thanks for helping us, Artemis. And sorry for attacking you before. I though you were trying to invade. I remember you now, you really were a big help to our clan."

Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Still on Edge [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: