Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wild Child (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 21:38

"What do you know? You're just a grumpy apprentice!" Wildkit meowed, hopping on top of the packed ice. She had been pestering Newtpaw all day. Asking him why he kept playing in the snow. He was taking it away from the rest of them! She hissed at him to keep him from moving her to add more snow. "You could leave it for us, why'd you put it on the brambles anyway? That's pretty dumb, you'll get all cut up. Not that I'd care. You have to go out in the cold and find food to feed me! If you're tired while you do it, I won't be bothered."

Newtpaw rolled his eyes. There had to be some way to make this kit move. When had been at it all day. He started another pile to pack a foxlength away from her, grumbling to himself.

Wild Child (Open) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Wild Child (Open) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 21:45

In the midst of the fluffy white snow, a small ginger-and-whites she-kit sat with confusion sparkling in her yellow eyes. She watched her sister, Wildkit, bother Newtpaw mercilessly. While she didn't really feel like interacting with any other cat right now, she figured that it was only Wildkit, so it wouldn't be that bad. Oh, Newtpaw was there, too... right. The ThunderClan kit slowly padded over to the two of them, and her small paws made quiet crunching noises as she ploughed her way through the snow. She flicked some snow off of her ears before speaking.
"M-maybe you should stop bothering Newt-Newtpaw..." Her feeble, quiet, and trembling voice spoke out towards her sister, "He seems a bit a-annoyed."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 21:53

"Well, he keeps taking all the snow! Kits have to stay in camp, we should be able to use all the snow here. He has the whole forest!" the she-kit meowed, her tail sticking straight up.

Newtpaw was relived. Finally, a bit of proof that Specklefang's lineage didn't pass down their arrogance and rudeness to everyone. "It's Leafbare, Wildkit. The snow comes back." Newtpaw meowed. Then he had an idea. He packed the snow, giving it the appearance of Highrock. Roughly anyways. He didn't have a squirrel's paws or a birds building ability. "Hey,
Wildkit. Why don't you play with this one and I can work on the other piles I made?''
he meowed glancing back. Maybe if he made a little camp, the furball would stay busy for seasons.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 8:15

Dappledkit strolled out of the nursery, tripping over his overlarge paws and falling face-first into the snow. Oh, why did he have to have such big paws? A little embarrassed, he shook the soft, powdery substance from his thick brown pelt and padded over to where his sisters were. Why was Wildkit bothering an apprentice again? And why was Wisteriakit always so quiet? He put a grin on his face and walked right up to where they were. "Mind if I join you? Wildkit, why in StarClan are you messing with an apprentice? You know full well they are battle trained." Dappledkit said easily, sitting himself down in a patch with less snow. His tail swished over the floor, stirring up little snowflakes.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 8:26

Wisteriakit let out a tiny sneeze as some of the snowflakes that Dappledkit sprayed up landed on her nose. She glanced over at the sloppy snow mound that Newtpaw had made and tilted her head. More cats were here, more than one, but it was only her sister and her brother... and Newtpaw, of course. The ginger-and-white kit crouched down lower into the snow to make herself seem smaller than she actually was.
"Y-yeah, Da-Dappledkit is right... let's leave Newtpa-paw alone. We don't wanna make-make him mad, right?"
Honestly, all Wisteriakit wanted to do now was head back to the nursery and lay in the warmth of her nest, but she figured that she couldn't be cooped up in the den all the time, especially not when she became an apprentice, so why not get used to it now?

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 9:52

Featherkit watched the commotion from the mouth of the nursery. His pale orange coat a stark contrast to the snow and brambles. His green eyes held an amused fondness for his sisters and brother. Finally, he made his way down to sit next to his sister as he watched Newtpaw, Wildkit and Dappledkit try to sort something out.
"Wildkit is going to be so cold soon." He sighed, his tail flicked in casual indifference. She'd be cold and hungry, a terrible combination. He turned to look at Wisteriakit with a small smirk on his muzzle. "Why don't we explore the camp? It might be useful for us to know where the medicine den is." He glanced at Wildkit meaningfully as he said that. There was little doubt to him who of them would be the fastest to get injured.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 10:38

Shrewheart padded out of the warrior's den and smiled. He was glad to see that his kits were already learning how to make their presence known. He happily trotted over to the group of them. Wildkit seemed to be chatting with Newtpaw, while the others seemed nervous to do the same. That was okay with him. All they needed was a little boost in the right direction. But for some cats, they would need a reward for doing that. He would be happy to give that to his kits has well. "Hey, how about everybody tackles Newtpaw? If you do that, I promise I give you an in depth tour of camp."

Wild Child (Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 10:59

Dappledkit chuckled as his father walked over. "I can do that!" the brown tabby tom said happily, turning to face the apprentice. He did his best impression of a battle crouch, without a care how lopsided it was. He pushed forwards with his hind legs, paws outstretched as he rammed into Newtpaw. The kit was too small to unbalance the apprentice entirely, but it was enough for a little wobble as he returned to the snow. His massive paws trudged through the white, powdery stuff as he gazed expectantly at his father. He knew he shouldn't overwork himself, considering his 'heart problem' as others called it, but he couldn't resist when such a big reward was available. He grinned happily.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 12:29

"I'm not going to hurt any of you," Newtpaw was surprised when they mentioned that he had battle training.The tom looked around at all the kits around him. Was this all of the litter?! They seemed to all be siblings. He opened his mouth the welcome Shrewheart but was caught off guard by his suggestion. "Wait- what?" He swayed a bit at Dappledkit's tackle, rather amused. Oh well. He could mess around in the snow later. For now, he guessed the kits could have a little fun. Tensions were high and if he kept them busy, he wouldn't need to go out on a patrol.

Wildkit looked over at her father and grinned at his idea. The kit had one problem. Getting down. She tried to jump down but ended up slipping down the side and fell face-first into the snow. Grumbling, she hopped up and followed Dapplekit's moves. She pounced on Newtpaw, managing to hang onto his shoulder for a moment, scrabbling with her hind legs to stay on. "You have too much fur!" she mewed.

"Shrewheart, why don't we show them how to actually pounce?" the tom asked ignoring Wildkit's complaint.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 12:33

A tour was far better than walking around aimlessly in the snow. Featherkit's smirk grew as he trended to Newtpaw. He stood up, lowering his head in a slow yet somewhat clumsy stalk.
"Okay dad!" He answered with cheer.

He watched eagerly for a chance to jump in. When dappledkit tried to unbalance him, Featherkit lunged at him as well, landing on Newtpaw's lower back. His little claws loosing its grip on the cold fur and sending him falling into the snow on the other side. His head poked up from where he landed, snow covering the top of his head.
"Get him Wisteriakit!" He cheered his other sister on, shaking the snow off his pelt.

Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 12:37

Wisteriakit looked over at Featherkit and nodded, "Y-yeah, that'd be a good i-idea I gue-guess."
After hearing her father's suggestion, Wisteriakit shifted her gaze over towards Newtpaw again. She watched as Dappledkit, Wildkit, and Featherkit decided to pounce at the apprentice, and the she-kit crept forwards a tiny bit so that she could attempt to do the same. She glanced over at Featherkit briefly after he cheered her on, and a small flicker of hope appeared in her bold yellow eyes. She attempted to rise up on her hind legs, but once she did, she quickly lowered herself down. She was just a kit, so her attack wouldn't even hurt Newtpaw, but she was afraid that she'd end up hitting the tom too hard. Wisteriakit lifted a ginger-and-white paw and gingerly smacked the apprentice's side with it. After her "daring attack", the she-kit crept back to where she had been before and crouched back down in the snow.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 12:49

Shrewheart smiled as each of the kits attacked the young tom, who gladly wasn't being stupid and was taking it as a fun activity. Dappledkit, Wildkit, and Featherkit were doing well, though Wisteriakit seemed to be a bit nervous and only pawed at him lightly. Oh well, they could work on that later. For now they should just enjoy having a nice game of tackle Newtpaw. At the you apprentice's suggestion, a wide grin spread over the warrior's face. "Of course we can show them how to pounce correctly!"
All to eager to show off his battle skills, the large fluffy tom crouched down into a nearly perfect battle stance, eyeing the perfect victim in the brown apprentice. Paws light in the snow, he pounced, leap arching and powerful. His 'attack' was the most effective, managing to knock his clanmate off of his feet and send him sprawling a tail-length into the snow. He straightened his posture, smiling. "Now that's how you attack correctly, kits."

Wild Child (Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 13:10

Dappledkit watched his other siblings attack, and gave a snort of laughter at Wisteriakit's feeble attempt. He returned his gaze to his father, and gasped when he attacked. It was so...perfect! "Oh, wow, dad! You have to teach me how you did that! I promise I won't overwork myself, dad, if you teach me!" he said quickly, stumbling over his giant paws to reach his father. His whole family knew full well how strange his heart could be when he overworked, but Dapplekit couldn't care less, as long as he enjoyed himself. He gave a pleading look to Shrewheart.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 15:04

Featherkit watched Wisteriakit's attack with a muffled laugh. He walked over to her as she crouched and nestled up next to her, his tail curled around them both as he pressed his pelt against hers.
"Don't worry. We'll get Newtpaw next time." He spoke softly. Then looked up eagerly as Shrewheart demonstrated his perfect pounce attack. "Heh, or Dad'll get him for us." He added, laughing at poor Newtpaw in the snow.

He watched Dappledkit with curiosity, though he didn't move from his place. He was comfortable and warm tucked up next to his sister. Pouncing was something they would learn as apprentices, so he was in no hurry.

Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 17:04

Newtpaw saw Shrewheart getting into a pounce shrugging Wildkit off of his shoulder just in time to realize that Shrewheart wasn't just showing a pounce. He didn't have the time to dodge Shrewheart's attack. He landed with a grunt in the snow. "I didn't mean it that way."  He muttered, puffing past the snow.

Wildkit laughed as Newtpaw tumbled in the snow, enthralled by Shrewheart's performance. "You have to teach us!" She meowed loudly, bouncing up and down.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wild Child (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Child (Open)   Wild Child (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Child (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next