Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]

Go down 
+27
Squirrelnose
Not
Tiger_Lily
ruska
Titanium
Honey Badger
Lilacwish
Middy
Rush
Hazel
Knight
Kent Mansley
Dingorok
RainyHeart
Seer
Willow
Sunlit
Drippy
Cays
Lux
Harlem
Jay Bird
Holly
Yoshachu
Sunrose
Maple
Inky Pawprints
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 12:48

Lionspark gasped as she finally broke from Nutfur's grasp and broke the surface, crawling her back onto the shore only for claws to rank down her stomach and another pair of paws to strike at her. She however didn't have the energy to fight back as she found herself a gasping mess, her whole body shaking from the experience as she tried to steady herself with deep breaths as the RiverClan cats surrounded her. Her good eye nervously flickered up to the surrounding cats as she suddenly lashed out in a panic, her claws striking Nutfur as she skirted backwards across the rocks - her eyes wide with primal fear. "N-No..." she gasped as she realized that most of her Clanmates were gone - she was surrounded as RiverClan worked to chase of who was left.

Lionspark used Play Dead on Nutfur, dealing 15 damage and costing 12 stamina.

Lionspark:

33/75 HP
159/210 SP

Vixenstep:
26/45 HP
115/160 SP

Nutfur:
6/45 HP
110/160 SP

Amberpelt's gaze flickered away from Birdflight as a few of her Clanmates fell upon the she-cat, only to blink as she saw there was two ThunderClan cats still standing - well cowering and standing. She recognized the form of Honeyspark as the medicine cat tried to protect herself from the approaching RiverClan cats for what it was worth. She sighed with a shake of her head as she darted across the clearing, her claws retracting as she reached the she-cat. Rearing on her back paws, she brought down her paws onto the medicine cat's head - hard enough to knock her out before she turned her attention to the last remaining ThunderClan cat who looked to be in the throws of a panic attack. "Well, seems that we won Ivystar," she called out to her leader with a smug look - having a feeling that the remaining cat wouldn't pose an issue to take care of.

Amberpelt used Upright Lock on Honeyspark, dealing 14 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Amberpelt:

52/60 HP
70/200 SP

Honeyspark:
0/50 HP
108/120 SP

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 12:53

Ooc ok seriously guys.....that seems a bit overpowering by the way cause I didn't even get a chance to respond :/ so basically Honeyspark was taken down by not one but 3 cats while she had Cloudstone pinned :/

I guess I'll roll with it...

Honeyspark had been focused on the medicine cat below her that had wrongly accused her. Though she didn't expect the other three cats that came at her and yowled in surprise and pain as she was taken down. Her ears flattened"savages attacking a medicine cat "She growled.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 12:57

Nutfur realized that her opponent seemed to be the only ThunderClan warrior left. And she seemed to have defeated her. But to her surprise, the she-cat lashed out at her, catching the brown warrior off guard. With a growl of surprise, she realized this fight wasn't over yet. Hissing, she ran over to her opponent, rising up on her hind legs and bringing her unsheathed claws down hard upon the half-blind warrior, slicing through her fur and skin. She was the only one left standing between RiverClan and victory. She was almost reluctant to do this, what could one cat do against them? But she knew she must.

Nutfur used Upright Front Paws on Lionspark, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Nutfur:
6/45
90/160

Lionspark:
22/75
159/210

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:02

Vixenstep dropped beneath her opponent and began to claw at her exposed underbelly. She did this to try and stop Lionspark from attacking Nutfur, her fellow warrior.
----------------------------------
Vixenstep used Belly Rake on Lionspark, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Vixenstep

26/45 HP
105 SP

Lionspark
12/75 HP
159/210 SP

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:06

With all the other fighters on the rocky bank battered and bleeding out, Ivystar calmly walked over to Lionspark, the only remaining warrior with strength in her limbs to move. She gazed at the warrior with her piercing eyes, giving her a once over. With a flick of her tail, she called over Otterleap, Splashwillow, Amberpelt and Jaystream. They'd all proven themselves to truly understand her will, and the importance of this battle for RiverClan's survival. She knew that they would follow where she lead them, if it meant they would live through this Leafbare. So she had no hesitations in ordering.

"Take Honeyspark and the remaining warrior hostage." At her warriors did her bidding, she turned to look down at the battered ThunderClan leader and speak out to all her clanmates. "Let today's loss be a lesson to all ThunderClanners. StarClan is on our side, Sunningrocks is RiverClan's territory by both conquest and history. But since you seem to have such short memories, I will be taking from you two cats to hold as hostage. I will hold them to the end of Leafbare without any harm coming to them, provided Blizzardstar gives up her claim on Sunningrocks and make no moves to ally with our enemies to bolster ThunderClan's forces."

She paused to let these words sink in before continuing. "Blizzardstar, you've already lost one apprentice due to your hubris, I trust you won't make the same mistake again? Swear upon StarClan, and the code you hold so highly that Sunningrocks is RiverClan territory, and that you will make no moves to try take it back, so long as you rule over ThunderClan. Or else..."
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:18

"You monster!"
Leafstorm screeched as he was attacked, aiming his words at the Riverclan deputy. "You monster. You... you foxheart! That mangy excuse for an honorable cat just m-murdered my poor baby girl..."

"As for you... I-I'll kill you." Leafstorm gurgled, foam spilling from his jaws. His voice shook with pure rage. "You k-killed my daughter. I-I'll claw out your e-eyes and... and shove them down your throat so you can watch me rip out your rat-filled heart.
You don't deserve... anything. You're not noble, you're no better than a worm-hearted kittypet.
I sincerely hope you're not a father. What must your kits think of you now? That is, if any of them are even alive after you've dealt with them..."

He stumbled towards his daughter, swaying where he stood. "M-my baby..." he cooed. "My p-poor baby girl."
He fell to the ground and nosed through her fur. His body shook with sobs as Ivystar spoke, but her words seemed to fade away. All that was left was a dead, cold silence. A world without the heartbeat of an apprentice.

Last edited by 3 Dancing Drippies on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:22

Honeyspark 's eyes widened and she could see the carnage of what was left of her clanmates and she refused to be taken. Her fur bristling and even if she was exhausted she was try and put up a fight. Her ears flattened"you won't take me or Lionspark anywhere. Her gaze then moved to Leafstorm's daughters killer"and you I'm not going anywhere with Riverclan especially with a murderer in the midst killing an apprentice so young it sickens me to think RIVERCLAN would sink so low"she spat.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:31

Nutfur's eyes widened at Ivystar's command. Take a warrior hostage? Take a medicine cat hostage? That didn't seem right in her mind. She could tell that it wasn't right. Yet it was her leader's words, hence it was the warrior code. Her stomach seemed to drop, and once again she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She gently nudged Vixenstep off of the ThunderClan warrior, looking at her with apologetic eyes.
"I'm sorry this had to happen. Please just go with them, I don't want to have to hurt you any more than I already did," she pleaded, quiet enough so that just the ThunderClanner and possibly the other young warrior could hear her. She knew that she should be glad that they won, but she wasn't. Just sorry. Sorry for ruining ThunderClan's chance at survival, sorry for taking two cats hostage for Leafbare, sorry that she hurt a cat who was just defending her clan, and sorry that her clanmate killed an innocent apprentice. But there was nothing she could do about it now.

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:37

"N-no..." Birchpaw rasped, she had fallen in and out of consciousness after being pinned by the rocks while Spotpaw finished her off. This couldn't be happening!
StarClan had told Blizzardstar to take Sunningrocks! They worked so hard for this moment.
"You foxheart! We need our warriors! They... they can't just sit pretty in your disgusting camp!" She spat, her head swimming from blood loss. ThunderClan was in bad shape already, if they took their medicine cat and warriors, they'd die. Petalkit would die. She looked back to where the boulder crushed her tail. Had she really been bleeding that much? Leafstorm's outburst terrified her even more. Who died? She tried to lift herself up a bit more to see over the other cats but it caused a horrible pain to shoot through her as she tugged on her tail. What would RiverClan do to her? She couldn't run away in this state and Ivystar was too busy gloating, if she remained, Ivystar would probably order her warriors to attack again. She dropped onto her side, laying in the snow and blood with dimmed eyes. How could this happen?

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:43

Vixenstep stepped off of Lionspark. "C-come on, Lionspark. Please." She pleaded with the ThunderClan warrior. She gave a sad look to Nutfur. I wish we didn't have to do this, her green eyes said. But war was war, and they had won. In both her dreams and nightmares, victory felt more... victorious. Vixenstep felt nothing but grief, sadness and an overwhelming guilt pierce her heart as she began to round up the two cats they would take as hostages. Hostages. The word sounded weird in her head. It sounded cruel. But, she thought as she looked at the bloody scene before her, I suppose it is.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:52

Dustcloud was surprised when Splashwillow rammed into her, releasing Ivystar's scruff and taking a moment to recover. Before she could even pray to StarClan, Otterleap was battering her around like a rotten piece of crowfood. She yowled, unable to do anything but fall to the ground, useless to her Clan. "Blizzardstar! Lionspark!" She could do nothing but watch when Ivystar defeated Blizzardstar and Lionspark was said to be taken hostage. She just had enough strength to stand up and walk a little closer to her, but after that, she had to sit down."You riverClan fish-faces deserve to lose Sunningrocks. You've killed an apprentice, you fox-hearts!" Her voice cracked continually, and she was unable to say much more.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1973

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:56

Lilytail's eyes lit up. They won! She glared at the beaten Thunderclanners but she felt bad that one of the apprentice had died. She shook her head and prepared to leave.
---------------------------
Birdflight's eyes widened when she saw Thistlepaw dead. Her heart ached with sadness but no words were spoken.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f340』║『 Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f4a8
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f340』║『Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:00

The deputy turned his sight to the wounded tabby tom that called him a monster. Cleaning up his eye, Jaystream looked at the devastated tom, remembering his own pain when he had to wait for Cinderpaw to wake up... even if it wasn't sure she would do it. The warrior didn't enjoy the suffering of Leafstorm at all but he wasn't feeling bad for what happened. He didn't feel anything. "Monster? I think you're bat-blind. Weren't you the one with your clanmates who attacked me, Tinytip and Cinderpaw when we were apprentices? I doubt you know this, but because of you and your pals, she entered into a coma and me... I suffered every day for her. This is war, mouse-brained and these are the consequences. Your clan and your leader wanted to challenge us and this is the result. Deal with that." He mewed to Leafstorm before turning his back to him.

The lean warrior approached his leader and stood next to her, looking at the defeated clan with expressionless eyes. This was no time for celebrations... death and maiming wasn't something they should celebrate. However, Thunderclan... they were the ones that caused in him and his love so much suffering because of nothing. And now, they attacked his clanmates trying to steal what it was rightfully theirs. They even wounded the young medicine cat apprentice!  And they called Riverclan fox-hearted? It was ridiculous. Ivystar warned them and they didn't listen to it was their fault.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:05

Vixenstep looked at her deputy. He was usually so kind-hearted. It was honestly a bit scary to watch how quickly he had become so cold. Jaystream was like a father to Vixenstep, and it hurt to see him like this.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:07

Sweetheart's eyes widened in disbelief. They were told to fight for Sunningrocks, and they did. Ivystar said nothing about taking any cats hostage! And a medicine cat no less! With all the terrible wounds ThunderClan had taken, they needed Honeyspark. Ivystar couldn't be so cruel as to sentence ThunderClan to death?

Then again... One of her Clanmates already killed a sweet little apprentice who didn't deserve to die before she became a warrior...

She felt sick to her stomach. She felt like she was going to vomit all over the rocks of the territory that remained theirs. This was not the RiverClan she had grown to know and love. It was a Clan full of savage apprentice-killers and medicine cat-snatchers. Surely ThunderClan's crushing loss would be enough of a punishment for challenging RiverClan.

Sweetheart didn't feel proud to be a RiverClan warrior anymore... She felt disgusted with herself... This never should have happened!...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heatherpetal gasped in shock. Ivystar was going to take Honeyspark and Lionspark hostage! She couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could RiverClan be so cruel? They needed Honeyspark! There was no way Maplepaw would be able to take care of all the injured warriors by herself.

"You cruel, heartless beasts!" she howled in fury. "You can't take them from us! We already lost, don't add insult to injury! You already killed Thistlepaw! Oh, Thistlepaw..." She never got to know the apprentice, but that absolutely did not mean she deserved to die. She didn't deserve to die! She should've been cast aside like the rest of the defeated warriors and apprentices!

They were just as bad as her mother.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next