Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ash's Characters

Go down 
+9
Middy
Drippy
Stags
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Kent Mansley
Jay Bird
Squirrelnose
Maple
Ash
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 20:50

Cat being asked: Gingerstripe
Cat who's asking (or just you): Willowheart
Question: "Are... are you lonely? You don't seem yourself after... what happened. Y'know, my opinion hasn't changed about you. I... I could be your friend!"

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 20:56

Drippy wrote:
Cat being asked: Gingerstripe
Cat who's asking (or just you): Willowheart
Question: "Are... are you lonely? You don't seem yourself after... what happened. Y'know, my opinion hasn't changed about you. I... I could be your friend!"

"Seem myself? Of course I don't seem myself, my world was just shattered into pieces.... I'm the kit of codebreakers. Are you sure your opinion hasn't changed? Weren't you one of the ones yelling at me for attacking my mother? Not that it really matters, of course. Nowhere to go from where I am but up... Yes, I really could use someone to talk to. Thank you, Willowheart, and I accept your offer. But don't get too close- I wouldn't want Copperfang getting jealous."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:05

Cat being asked: Breezewhisker
Cat who's asking (or just you): Lilyheart
Question: "Do you still love me? Even after I had sided with Rippedsky?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:08

Grey wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Lilyheart
Question: "Do you still love me? Even after I had sided with Rippedsky?"

"How dare you side with that traitor over me?! Betraying your own family just to go with the crowd.... Maybe, if you had been older or smarter, you could have seen the light. But you were just a young, blind, foolish apprentice, following what others had told you was true, and what you immediately assumed must be correct. You made quite a few mistakes, sister... Maybe, if your opinion had changed, I wouldn't judge you for them. But it's hard not to hold a grudge when your own kin turns against you."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 9:22

Cat being asked: Ashstar
Cat who's asking (or just you): Brindlewhisker
Question: "Ever since I became your Deputy, life seems to only become more and more difficult with each passing day. Does it ever get any easier?"

Cat being asked: Snowpaw
Cat who's asking (or just you): Splashwillow
Question: "How is your training going little one? Have you made any friends with your denmates yet? Have any handsome tom cats caught your eye?" ;)

Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 9:40

Seer wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Brindlewhisker
Question: "Ever since I became your Deputy, life seems to only become more and more difficult with each passing day. Does it ever get any easier?"

"I wish I could say that it will... but honestly, the only way it gets easier is that you learn to deal with it, over time. It pains me that you have to suffer so much, but rest assured that StarClan and I would not have chosen you if you were not up to the task."

Seer wrote:
Cat being asked: Snowpaw
Cat who's asking (or just you): Splashwillow
Question: "How is your training going little one? Have you made any friends with your denmates yet? Have any handsome tom cats caught your eye?" ;)

"My training is going pretty well! I especially love spending time in the elders' den, Shellwater has so many stories... I've made a few friends. There's this one tom I kinda like, called Lakepaw, maybe you've seen him? He's way too good for me, though, and I don't think he'd notice me..."

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 10:19

Cat being asked: Qauilfeather
Cat who's asking (or just you): Hollowbranch
Question: Was I a good apprentice?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 10:25

Stags wrote:
Cat being asked: Quailfeather
Cat who's asking (or just you): Hollowbranch
Question: Was I a good apprentice?

"You certainly weren't a bad one. You could've stood to listen to me a little more and drift off a little less, and lightening up certainly wouldn't hurt, but yes. Yes, you were a very good apprentice, and I have a lot of hope for you as a warrior. Serve WindClan well, Hollowbranch."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 14:52

Cat who's asking (or just you): Swiftstep
Question: If you could go back through your life, what event(s) would you change or remove?

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f340』║『 Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f4a8
Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f340』║『Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:52

Middy-chan wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Swiftstep
Question: If you could go back through your life, what event(s) would you change or remove?

"Oh, so many things. I don't know if I could have time to think of them all. There are so many cats I could save from death, so many disasters I could prevent, so many problems I could fix... I would save my son, Sharppaw, from his death on the Thunderpath. I would keep my mate and best friend from being mauled and maimed in a meaningless border skirmish. I would stop the Dark Forest's rise, if I could. I would appoint a different deputy, to save both me and Smokepelt all that pain. I would never trust Sageleaf's fake visions. There's so much good I would do... but honestly there's no point in 'what ifs.' "

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 20:59

Cat being asked: Poolmist
Cat who's asking (or just you): Cloudstone
Question: "My sister, I regret not being closer to you in life, seeing that I am now alone in what feels a foreign clan. Do you regret it too?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 8:49

Yoshachu wrote:
Cat being asked: Quailfeather
Cat who's asking (or just you): Fernpaw
Question: "Hiya, Quailfeather! How do you feel about me as your apprentice? Am I a good apprentice for you? Could I be a better apprentice? I just want you to be super happy and proud of me when I get my warrior name! Also, I want my warrior name to be Fernfeather because you're the best mentor ever, and I want to remember all you've done for me forever!"

Realized I forgot to answer this, so sorry ;w;

"I think you have enormous potential as a warrior of WindClan, Fernpaw. You've been a great apprentice, and your enthusiasm is certainly an asset, even though I may have a hard time containing it every once in a while. Awww, that's so sweet... don't worry, I'll remember you too. WindClan will grow that much stronger when you become a warrior! Just make sure to follow the warrior code and you'll be one of the best that our Clan has ever seen."

Night wrote:
Cat being asked: Poolmist
Cat who's asking (or just you): Cloudstone
Question: "My sister, I regret not being closer to you in life, seeing that I am now alone in what feels a foreign clan. Do you regret it too?"

"More than anything, Cloudstone. Don't blame yourself for the greencough that claimed my life- I didn't have much to live for in RiverClan. You may feel alone, abandoned by even your ancestors, but remember that I am here in StarClan, too. Perhaps, we could still build a relationship together as siblings..."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:26

Cat who's asking (or just you): Fawnsplash
Question: "Why did you never come back to me? Did you even miss me like I missed you?"

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 Sign_s13
Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 8:43

Sunlit wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Fawnsplash
Question: "Why did you never come back to me? Did you even miss me like I missed you?"

"Oh, my dear, dear Fawnsplash... I missed you so much that sometimes it seemed I would fall apart with the pain. Wandering through Twolegplace, lost and starving, the only thing that kept me alive was the thought of you and my kits waiting for me back in SkyClan. I fully intended to come back to you, and I had made a promise to do so- but it seemed that StarClan had other ideas. The day that I would have come back, finally driving off that menace Rippedsky and returning home to our nest, I was attacked by a monster on the Thunderpath, because of my eagerness to fulfil my promises. Now I wait in StarClan, here with my daughter Vipertail, hoping that eventually, my promises will fulfil themselves... that Rippedsky will die of his disease, and that my dearest Fawnsplash and I will be together again."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:12

Ask me more questions friends, I need to drown myself in WCC now that I have Winter Break going on.

I don't already have a ton of topics shhhhh I need an excuse to procrastinate

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ash's Characters