Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] Empty
PostSubject: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 22:08

"It's the middle of leaf-bare and in each clan, cats with growling bellies grow crosser and more hopeless everyday. There are potential disputes on the horizon and dreams of claiming other territories.

On a cold, blizzard-y day, a young kit wanders out of the safety of Riverclan's camp and somehow ends up in a neighboring territory. [Insert clan here] whose territory it is, finds the kit and immediately takes them in and just barely manages to save their life. All traces of their Riverclan scent are erased by the snow. The kit is taken in and made apart of the clan.

During the next gathering, a young apprentice is talking a little too freely about the events of the clan. A cat overhears and is interested in the story, connecting it with their Riverclan's missing kit. After the gathering, the Riverclan warrior/apprentice who heard immediately goes to tell the Ivystar. Similar to what happened in the books, Riverclan sends a patrol to [Insert clan here] to demand they return the kit to them, calling them kit thieves. [Insert clan here] refuses (since everyone wants more cats in the winter, unless they don't want more mouths to feed...) and tensions arise between the two clans. Whether or not a fight breaks out is up to whoever is involved, but there will be lingering tensions and disdain between the couple of clans and a ton of personal conflict for the growing kit who is at the core of the issue.
"

Open slots:

The Riverclan Kit--
Eavesdropping warrior/apprentice--

Soon to be open slots for Clan #2:

-Rescuing patrol (who has some reason to be out during a horrible blizzard)
  -Cat 1
  -Cat 2
-Adoptive family for kitter to give them a reason to love their adoptive clan
-Blabbery apprentice

*WE STILL NEED A SECOND CLAN. THOSE WITH INTEREST PLEASE PM YOUR LEADER TO ASK ABOUT THEIR INVOLVEMENT. IT DOES NEED TO BE A LEADER WHO WOULD HELP WITH THE CONFLICT MENTIONED... HENCE THE TENSIONS.* (Potential clans are Windclan, Shadowclan(?), or Skyclan)

Please use the form below to sign-up. Since multiple people showed interest in different roles, I will be selecting people instead of it being first come, first serve.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What role are you applying for?:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Sample RP:[/b] (Either a few sentences or a thread link)
[b]How would you describe your activity levels?:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 8:28

Username Titanium
What role are you applying for? Eavesdropping RiverClan apprentice
Character Name Smokepaw
Sample RP

Smokepaw yawned, blinking the sleep from her stormy grey eyes. She slowly got to her paws, stretching out her tired body. With a flick if the tail, she left the apprentice den, and leapt up high into a rock to sunbathe.

How would you describe your activity levels? Daily, but I got school ;-;  

I'm free to join this plot, as long as it does not interfere with this plot I am also having Smokepaw do.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 8:28

The member 'Titanium' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Big Dice' : 108

Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] Mistpe10
Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 9:17

Username: Caysuna
What role are you applying for?: Wandering RiverClan Kit
Character Name: Dewkit
Sample RP: Sample Post
How would you describe your activity levels?: Everyday, nearly all day. (I even sneak on at work. >.> Catching up on all the fun while waiting on other things XD)

Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 9:29

Uhhhh, why did the dice roll? I think my computer might be stupid T^T

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 15:00

Username: Harlem
What role are you applying for?: "The RiverClan Kit"
Character Name:
- Spiderkit
- Spiderpaw
- Spiderstripe
Sample RP: a topic after my disappearance
a topic before my disappearance
How would you describe your activity levels?: I'm on every single day. My school doesn't allow phones, so I can't be on during those hours, but I'm here daily.

(note: my goal is to have my five character slots be in five different clans. i already have a cat in riverclan, shadowclan, and thunderclan. if the clan that will be receiving the wandering kit ends up being windclan or skyclan, then i'm willing to be the wandering kit. if the clan receiving the kit is shadowclan or thunderclan, then i'd rather not be picked due to the fact that i want my characters in all 5 clans.)
(note2: i don't know if the kit we're signing up has to be already created, but if i get accepted for this plot, then i'll create spiderkit for this.)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 15:55

Oh that is a good point to bring up. Your character (for the kit slot) does NOT need to be created yet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 18:33

B U M P this was approved. Make this a thing someday people.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 8:02

Username: Jade Wings
What role are you applying for?:
Character Name: Spotpaw
Sample RP: Some of my best work
How would you describe your activity levels?: High high high. I am on several times a day.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 12:06

do we know which clan is going to be the adoptive clan yet?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 12:19

Can you do this with another clan? RC is in a war with TC/WC rn. I really don't need another war
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:31

I updated this discluding TC and RC, among fixing up other things :) new plot sign-up are here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t32623-tensions-revamp-2-0-wide-open

Ultimately, the goal is just tensions, hence the name, so I am hoping not to have full-scale war over this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]   Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tensions [Plot Sign-Ups]
Page 1 of 1